In the middle of the darkness ( Infinite - Dongwoo )

The Dream Land : One Shot collection!!

 

 

 

In the middle of the darkness, in one of Seoul most lonely and cold street he reached his hand to me and said " lets start over, oppa is sorry " i wanted desperately to catch his hand and burry my face in his chest but i couldn't forget her face every time he looked at me its like she was hunting me every where " dongwoo oppa, who is she? " her words still ringing in my ear, and the wound is still fresh. i look at his sad eyes for few seconds thinking " how can an angel like you be so evil! " then i quickly take my eyes off him in anger as i bite my lips in regret." its over dongwoo " i said holding my tears back before i turn around. the minute i walk away i swear i could hear his heavy loud breath behind me as if he was struggling to breath. but then he suddenly stopped breathing to shout at me " its not over until i say so!" his loud voice was full of pain and sorrow. i bite my lips harder as i decide to ignore him and walk away fast, without even noticing my body start to shake and my tears start to fall down on my cold cheeks. " you can't just walk away! we said we are forever!" he shouted haplessly for me to come back but it was obvious it is the end, there is no turning back in time. as much as i loved him i had nothing to give, cause my heart was no longer in my chest, the moment i saw her in my bed, in my clothes, in the place that used to be mine my heart was ripped and now there is only this big hole he caused." i will never love you again " my shivering lips said it final words. in a desperate try he run to wrap his arms around me to hug me so tight then he started to cry like a baby on my left shoulder " i am sorry, please forgive me " he begged hugging me tighter. my hands were down i didn't move a muscle while he shed tears on my shoulder, i look up to the angry sky shooting the heavy black rain drops on my face " you are hurting me " i said looking to the angry sky. he let go of me and place his hands on my shoulders forcing me to turn around and face him. " hit me! hit me as much as you want " he said holding my right hand against his chest with another desperate try, it was clear he was in denial even though he always knew i can never forgive a cheater man. " hit me! " he said holding my hand against his wet cheek this time " i said hit me! " he shouted. i stare at him with a look full of rage before i say with a very cold tone " it wont hurt ". his scared eyes avoid mine when he notice the dead look in them then he run to grab a log from the ground and hand it to me screaming " hit me until i bleed! i wont stop you! do it! ". at that moment my tears stopped falling and my body stopped shaking as i look at his face with hate. " i said it wont hurt!!! " i shouted in anger throwing the log with all my power causing it to hit the full of water ground so hard. dongwoo's eyes freeze at the log for a minute before he fix his eyes on me and stare in shock for a while. he finally manage to open his mouth " just tell me what can i do to make you forgive me? " he said looking for one last chance. " the pain you caused me is something you can never feel until you wake up tomorrow and find me gone from your life " i answered him ending this pathetic love story FOREVER. at last his legs fail him and he fall down on his knees before he start to hit the ground in regret while the rain wash him from head to toesi look at him and flash a bitter sweet smile before i turn around and walk away to disappear in the middle of the darkness.
 
 

 

aigoo! my first one =___=

hope my next one will be better~