Player 3: Kai

Exo K's Reaction to Slender Man

 

 

 

"Okay, okay... I heard about this game and I'm making this video for the fans.... Deep breaths Kim Jongin... Deep breaths..."

Kai set up his camera and clicked on the folder titled 'Slender'. The last music video shoot they had he saw Tao playing a game on his laptop and was interested. After hearing that it was a first person horror game he decided to try it out just for the heck of it.

"I can do this! I am the one and only Kai! I'm manly and charismatic of course I got this!"

As soon as he pressed start on the computer screen his face paled, and his fingers trembled as he pressed the record button on his camera.

"Okay... I'm in these woods... And... Where the heck is the clearing..?" Kai bit his lip as he slowly walked forward unsure of how the game actually went.

"Fricking Tao! How can he play something like this?!" Kai's lip started to twitch as the fog got thicker and his path was less and less noticable.

"I don't like this background music..." He grew more and more nervous as he took more and more steps into the woods.

"Oh god... There's a pipe... Uurrrrgg I don't wanna go innn!!" Kai closed his eyes and he moved the arrow key forward.

"He's gonna be in here..." Kai's hands were trembling and his lip was twitching. There was one paper at the end of the tunnel and he made his way quickly to it and read the white thing before picking it up,

" 'Always following'.... AHHHH WHY DID I READ IT!! RUN YOU STUPID GAME CHARACTER!!" Kai was flipping out as he grabbed the paper and ran out of the pipe.

As he was frantically pressing the up arrow key he noticed he was trapped at a dead end with a fence. He heard loud thuds in the game that sounded like footsteps.

"What the hell is that...?! Is he following me?! Is he near me?! TAO YOU NEVER TOLD ME WHEN YOU KNOW HE'S NEAR YOU!!!"

Kai was getting creeped out by the fog and the fact that he was just STANDING there not moving. (a/n Never! Ever! Ever! Just stand there! Then slendy thinks it's alright to go up to you like SURPRISE! Happy death day!)

"Oh god Oh god oh god.... NOOO I don't wanna turn around! He's right behind me I know it!" Kai was biting his lip more harshly now and he slowly turned around. He was sitting back with the computer at an arms length away with one eye tightly shut and the other half lidded and looking at the computer.

His heart was pounding in his chest as he saw that the cost was clear he leaned back to the screen, "o-okay... I'm doing okay... Not so- OH MY ING GOD!" Kai took a step forward and right as he passed a thick tree there was Slender Man standing and the screen started to get staticky.

"NOOO UMMAAA!!! RUN RUN RUN!" Kai was in tears as he was running away and after his character ran out if stamina he stopped, "THIS GUY IS A ING JACKASS!! AT LEAST GIVE ME A WARNING DUDE!"

After Kai wiped his eyes, clearing the faint dropletts of salt water, he was wandering even further now that he got a feel for the game. He was now face to face with EVERYONE's fear in the game... The abandoned building, other known as the house.

"Do I seriously have to go in there...?" Kai was breathing heavily as he approached the building. He was blinking his eyes more frequently now.

"I don't wannnaaaaa... He's gonna pop out of no where again!!" Kai pouted as be entered the building anyway. There was a long hall with a chair that was knocked down,

"Oh god! I thought that was him! Oh! A paper!" He ran up to the white sheet and read it... AGAIN, " 'Don't look behind you.' "

"Pfft... Last time I did that I was fine... Stupid paper. I do what I want!"  Kai furrowed his brows as he turned around quickly and there, at the exit, was Slender Man trapping his only way out.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Kai threw the mouse and dropped the keyboard as he fell out of his chair. The high pitched static was loudly playing and Kai ran out of the room screaming.