Player 2: D.O.

Exo K's Reaction to Slender Man

 

"Tao hyung are you sure this game is just one of those games that is suppose to creep you out but it's nothing?"

"Yes! I'm positive! Would I ever lie to you? Now press start." D.O. Was on Skype with Tao who was in China, and wanted to play a game with D.O because he thought they needed more bonding time. Tao knew exactly what he was doing, and it wasn't bonding.

"Put your volume on all the way so you can hear me while you play. I'll walk you through."

"Thank you Tao~... This is really creepy... I don't like it TT__TT" D.O. Was walking around in circles before growing irritated. He sighed as his nerves kept getting the best of him.

"Omo! Oh... It was a crow... Taaaooooooo I don't like this..." he kept flinching as he heard the slightest sound.

"Th-there's a... A large tree here... It's in an opened space, do I go there...?" Tao had to contain his laughter,

"Yes! Pali and find a paper there! Before he gets you!"

"BEFORE WHO GETS ME?!" D.O.'s eyes grew double in size if that was even possible.

"... Just hurry!"

"I don't want to! I'm scared!" D.O. Threw a mini fit in his chair, but approached the large tree anyway. He circled the tree and to his surprise there was a white sheet of paper,

"is this what I'm looking for?" D.O. Clicked the paper and smiled as he saw that he only had seven more to go. It wasn't so bad. That was until he heard the foot steps.

"Tao! What is that!? I hear loud thuds... What is it!!??" Tao was now laughing and holding onto the wall behind him for support.

"I think it's time I tell you now... If you see him, what ever you do, LOOK AWAY!" Tao was banging his head on the desk now as he was dying if laughter.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN LOOK AWAY?! FROM WHO?!" D.O. Froze as his screen was getting staticky. Ignoring that he walked forward but suddenly stopped.

"WHAT IS THAT?! WHAT IS THAT!! TTAAAAOOOOOOOO!!!"

"DON'T LOOK AT IT!" As soon as Tao honestly gave him advice for the game D.O. turned his face away from the screen.

"NO YOU YOU RETARD! IN THE GAME! TURN AROUND AND RUN!" Tao was really dying now at his friend's gullible-ness. D.O. jerked the mouse to the right and ran into the woods. He was holding his heart and a bead of sweat ran down his face.

"You told me that nothing was going to pop out!" D.O. whined He was now face to face with a line up of tanks. He carefully approached them and zoomed in to get a better view from his place.

"I-I see a paper..." He clicked the forward key and walked towards the tank with the paper on it's side. Just as he was about to go near the paper he noticed a figure standing a few feet away in the wooded area.

"I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE!"

"KYUNGSOO! Get. The. Paper!" Tao pursed his lips. He did as he was told and grabbed the paper and turned to run. Right as he turned the corner of one of the tanks he came face to face with Slender Man.

D.O. Stood there frozen, eyes wide(er) in shock. He didn't move and stared at the screen in shock; even after it was game over. Tao fell out of his chair laughing and it took all his strength to get back up,

"Y-you okay there? Ahahahaha!! Y-yah! D.O.!"

"....I.... I think I pissed myself...."