Meeting Her

Lee Jonghyun's First Love

It was about time for Jonghyun to talk to Juniel. It takes a lot of courage to talk to your crush, and it wasn't easy at all for Jonghyun because he was the shy kind of guy. Well, he realized that he has all his classes with her this year...and he decided to try to talk to her.

 

[Jonghyun]

Why don't I have the courage to talk to her?! I'm such a fool...even Kris and Leeteuk think I'm a coward. And it mights no sense for the girl to make the first move.....omigosh, I am going crazy. You know what? I'm just gonna try talking to her.

[Juniel]

Do I really have to talk to him first? Why can't he realize that I like him...? I wonder if he even knows who I am.....haha, who am I kidding? He probably already has a girlfriend who's way prettier than me. I mean, look at him. Everywhere he goes, all the girls follow him. He must be so happy...

 

Jonghyun and Juniel had both arrived at class early one day. Juniel pretended to work on her homework, while Jonghyun was just staring at her.

"Hey," said Jonghyun, sounding a little nervous.

"Hi..." replied Juniel, whose heart was fluttering like crazy.

"I've seen you around...but I've never talked to you. Funny, haha."

"I guess so.....well, nice to meet you. My name is Juniel."

"Oh yeah. My name is Jonghyun, nice to meet you too."

 

...........Moments of awkward silence have passed.

 

"Want to hang out sometime afterschool? I mean...I would like to get to know you a little better," said Jonghyun, as he started blushing.

"Haha, yeah, sure! I'll meet you after school," replied Juniel, as she started blushing.

"Cool."

Jonghyun went back to his seat smiling as the bell rang for class to start.