All About Jonghyun

Lee Jonghyun's First Love

Jonghyun might seem like those cool guys with a rude attitude, but he is actually really sweet. Well, that's not the only reason girls fall for him. He, along with Kris and Leeteuk, makes all the girls swoon qand all the guys jealous.

"Hey Jonghyun, want to hang out after school?" asked Taeyeon.

"Sorry, I'm busy with homework...maybe next time?" Jonghyun asked politely.

"Sure...I guess, haha. Well, it's good to see you around, I hope we can become good friends!" smiled Taeyeon, who looks up to Jonghyun as a role model.

"Of course! You seem like a reall nice person to talk to! Well, I'll see you around!" waved Jonghyun, as he walked home.

 

Kris and Leeteuk were catching up with Jonghyun.

"WOOOW. Met a girl already?" they asked in unison.

"Nawh. She's just a girl I met today. She is nice though," he replied.

"I think she is hot," exclaimed Leeteuk.

Both Kris and Jonghyun stared at Leeteuk as if he was crazy.

"Hehe...let's get going! I'll catch up with you tomorrow! See ya!" shouted Leeteuk, as he ran away blushing."

"Aish, that boy. Well, I have to go too. My mom wants me to help her out. See you at school tomorrow!" said Kris.

"Alright then. Leave me! Haha, see you!" smiled Jonghyun as he waved his friend goodbye.