OO3. The tale of a Gumiho

You? A Gumiho? That's Bull...

"." Jaejoong cursed, he saw the boar eye on Yunho. Of course, a Human reaction would be is running away but

1st. Jaejoong isn't human

2nd. HE'S A ING GUMIHO FOR MEAT'S SAKE. 

So, of course the first thing he would do is fling the man up to the canopy tree again.

"YAH! WHA-" Jaejoong heard Yunho yell as he caught the tree branch, he snickered as he saw the boar changed it's target.

Jaejoong his lips and faced the charging boar, "Y-Yah! A-Are you Insane?!!" Yunho yelled at the man standing still waiting for the boar to charge on straight to him. 

"Now~ Come to Papa~" Jaejoong mumbled as the boar charge straight onto him, Jaejoong grinned as he waited but the boar stopped. IT STOPPED.

Jaejoong frowned as he saw the boar stop and much to his dislike the boar slowly walked backwards away from him, Jaejoong realized that it was trying to run.

Jaejoong turned to Yunho and grinned, "Stay there. Don't go anywhere. I'll be back~" Jaejoong ran to chase after the frightened boar.

 

As Jaejoong turned away Yunho rubbed his eyes multiple times and blinked, Did I see that right... His eyes... It was blue. Yunho hanged there to think to himself, is he really a Gumiho... He wasn't lying about cursing me was he... Yunho snapped out of his thought bubble when he heard leaf rustles, he became quickly alert of his surroundings, I need to get off of this tree. When he heard his voice, "Don't even think about hurting yourself trying to go down that tree." Yunho was caught by surprise by Jaejoong's statement. That was just a coincidence, He can't be a gumiho. Jaejoong's replies to his thoughts were immidiate, "No, It's not a coincidence and I am a Gumiho, Sir Jung Yunho." Yunho gaped at the man, He knows my identity... how?... 

"Well obviously Mr. I'm-a-taekwondo-master-champion, I remembered that the bartender yelled out your name loudly right and squarly at my ears." Jaejoong implied to the nickname he gathered up from his head. 

"Gumiho-man, Do you have a name?" Yunho slowly tried to climb down from the large tree, "Yes? Why?" Jaejoong replied eyeing on their surroundings not noticing Yunho getting off the tree. 

"Can you tell me?" Yunho tried to distract Jaejoong with questions as his foot landed at the ground and off the canopy tree, "Kim Jaejoong, why?" Jaejoong stared at the spot Yunho was on, only to see nothing at all. Jaejoong frowned as he saw Yunho running away from him, suddenly Jaejoong fell down to the ground holding his head in pain his vision blurred and flashes of memories entered back to his head, See? This is what's going to get you killed, You're a softy. Tears began to slowly drop from Jaejoong's eyes as he grasp his head in pain, He tried to stand but stumbled. Jaejoong sat back down and leaned to the nearest tree beside him. This is why Gumiho's like you have a tragic faith. 

 

Raindrops started to pour, Yunho stopped in his tracks in his view just a few steps away he would be back home, but something made him hesitate,

 

"Yunho...Did you know that everytime there's a rain it means that a Gumiho is crying?" 

"That's a stupid superstition right there, Halmoni." 

"I think it's pretty sad."

"Halmoni... Why is the Gumiho crying anyway?"

"Good question, you asked there Yunho, It's a tragic Love tale of the Gumiho."

"Oh? The Gumiho has a Lover? Halmoni! Tell me more!"

"Well, The Gumiho is a sad being because even though their pretty on the outside, no one likes them for who they are."

"Why, Halmoni?"

"Because many people believed that If you married a Gumiho, they will eat your heart to become a human."

"Ewhh... Gross." 

"But it's not true. The Gumiho met it's lover, they got married-"

"Halmoni! Did the Gumiho eat the lovers heart?"

"No. It was a tragic ending, the Gumiho told the Lover 'Don't look for me, If I'm not by your side at night' the lover agreed." 

"Then? The Gumiho eats him?"

"Aiggooo... this Child."

"No. The man woke up at the middle of the night and the gumiho wasn't there with him, so he wen't looking."

"Oh no! Is he going to die?" 

"Child! To tells you this kind of endings?" 

"Movies. Continue Halmoni!"

"He saw the Gumiho's true form in the forest. The lover got scared so he ran away, The Gumiho tried to reach out to him but he ran and cursed at the Gumiho."

"Is that all?"

"No, Child. At the end, the lover called the Local Hunter and killed the Gumiho off, the last thing the Gumiho did was cry."

"Why did the Gumiho cry?"

"Child, Are you that dull?"

"Tell me, Halmoni!!"

"Arasso, The Gumiho cried because at the end no one truly accepted the Gumiho."

"Well! If the Gumiho, came to our house! I'll give it lots of hugs!!" 

"Aiggooo, This child."

"Hehehehe~"

Yunho stopped on his tracks and turned, He headed back to the forest to find Jaejoong. Yunho ran back to the tree to see a crying man leaning onto a tree grabbing his head, "Y-Yah... Are you alright?" Yunho stuttered as he went closer to the man clutching his head in pain, "A-Are you in pain?" Yunho touched Jaejoong's bright porcelain skin, Jaejoong clutched his head harder as his tear fell more, "Yah! Yah! Jaejoong! Are you alright?!!" Yunho panicked seeing the man crying as the rain poured harder on their body. 

Jaejoong looked up to see a man, That he thought abandoned him. Relief went through his body and hope came onto his sight, "You're here?" Jaejoong fell onto Yunho's broad chest, "Yeah." He heard a faint reply from Yunho, He smiled and whispered, "That's a relief." Before darkness overtook his vision.