OO2. You're not dead dumbsh*t

You? A Gumiho? That's Bull...

 

 

Weakling... Human's there's no use in them.... They live and they die. Period.

 

Jaejoong predicted Yunho's death in a matter of seconds, "You're going to die." Jaejoong warned Yunho, but instead of taking it grantedly he scoffed, "Like that's gonna happen."

 

Yunho replied and before he knew it, a car sped towards his position and hit him squarely right on his head.

 

"Serves you right." Jaejoong turned his back on him and scoffed but something made him not want to leave him,

 

"OMGSUN!! WTF W-What should I-I do... Holy .. I-I'll just dump him in a nearby trash.. Yeah...." Jaejoong heard the drunk man panicking loud and clearly.

 

11:59... Right on time.

 

Jaejoong grinned and as he approached the drunk man innocently, "S-Sir... Where do you plan to-" Jaejoong stuttered and acted his way through out the incident as an innocent man before he knew it the drunktard was looking at youknowthatpartdownthere.

 

"Hey, There y~ Wanna have a go?" The man grinned stupidly, his eyes filled with what humans call it lust.

Jaejoong was offended and now it's 12:00, the perfect time that he can scare the out of that drunktard.

 

Jaejoong felt his tails slowly appearing 1....2....3....4.....5....6....7.....8.....9

All Jaejoong's tails are now visible by all eyes Humans, Demons, Angels and all things out there.

 

"Let him go." Jaejoong hissed as his fangs grew, "M-Mon-ster!!" The man entered his car and turned his engine and sped off the scene.

 

Jaejoong took Yunho's body and brought him to the nearest forest, "Aishh... This..." Jaejoong laid Yunho on the forest ground, Jaejoong scratched his head, "Should I save him..." Jaejoong mumbled to himself, Jaejoong looked closer to the man who paid all his meals, "He is Handsome." Jaejoong reasoned with himself.

 

"AISHH... Fine." Jaejoong decided as he brought Yunho off the ground, he kissed his soft lips.

 

2 beads... That's all I'll give you.

 

Jaejoong ended his kiss with the human feeling all flustered and mushy.

 

Aish... He'll have to take care of me now... Oh well~ He's cute~

 

Jaejoong didn't know what to do now.

 

 

Yunho woke up feeling sour all over his body, but what made him more scared is for the fact that he's on top a tree, a LARGE TREE....

 

"H-Holy..." Yunho panicked but his body hanged frozen when he saw a very familiar face, when the man spoke he was sure it was the gumiho-man.

 

"So, did you have a nice sleep?" He teased me knowing that I'm stuck on the tall canopy tree.

 

"Y-Yah.. What time is it?" I stuttered because of my fear of heights, he laughed... HE ING LAUGHED...

 

"11:30... why?" Jaejoong replied to Yunho's remark.

 

Yunho didn't care how tall that tree is. he jumped, he freaking jumped and guess what?

That Gumiho-man caught Yunho... caught him... Like rapunzel or wha'cha call that girl name from tangled "Don't ever ing do that again... like ever..." Jaejoong glared at Yunho who didn't care a single bit of Jaejoong's remarks.

Yunho ran like he didn't care.

 

 

"Yah! Where are you going?" Jaejoong yelled as he ran off with Yunho, "None of you're business." Yunho brushed him off.

 

"Well! Be careful! We're in the middle of the forest!~" Jaejoong yelled and obviously pointed out the fact.

 

Yunho stopped in his tracks thinking about what Jaejoong just said, Canopy + Forest= Wild boars....

 

Yunho quickly ran back to the place that he last saw Jaejoong and screamed his name,

 

"GUMIHO MAN??!!!" Jaejoong heard a loud cry from afar, It was certainly Yunho.

 

Jaejoong ran towards the voice and desperately tried to find Yunho, "Yunho?!" Jaejoong ran towards the man and accidentally glomp him or tripped onto him.

 

"ATHDUHFGH." They both fell on the forest ground.

 

"Gumiho?" Yunho pushed the body on top of him away, "YAH! I THOUGHT YOU-" Before Jaejoong can even finish Yunho brought him into a hug, "Ya-" Jaejoong tried to push away from Yunho's muscular body but failed and earned a hand covering his mouth, "Shh... Boar." Yunho slowly stood up with Jaejoong and tried to creep away from the boar, but failed to do so infact he failed miserably when Jaejoong suddenly stepped on a twig.

 

"." Jaejoong heard Yunho swear, the boar saw the 2 bodies and charged on them.

 

 

 

A/N: HEY YA ALL I HAVE SCHOOOL TOMMOROW SO I'LL TRY TO UPDATE SOMETIMES~ Short Chappie... ;^; Good Night~