Hyung

Family of Five

 

Seungho was staring at the ceiling while lying on his bed.It’s been almost 3 in the morning,but he can’t sleep at all.He kept thinking about the incident that happened earlier.About how Eric hugged Mir and how Mir didn't even budged or avoided it.Eric hyung…Why did you come back,huh?Seungho shut his eyes and rubbed his face.

 

‘I love her,Seungho-yah…’

Seungho turned his head at Eric,hanging his mouth open.’You’ve  got to be kidding me…’

‘What?You said you will be glad to have someone like me to take care of your mom,right?’,Eric said while laughing slightly at Seungho’s reaction.

‘Well,I said that I need someone LIKE you,not you,hyung.’

‘Look!I know I’m still young and all,but I’m the perfect one,right?I get along with you guys well and we’ve known each other for quite a long time…and she loves me too...or so she said.’

Seungho was speechless.Well,Eric is fine..there’s nothing wrong with him and all,but Eric is a neighbourhood hyung.A hyung that always become his partner in crime along with his brothers.A hyung that he learned stuff he didn’t learn at school like flying a kite or playing guitar.A hyung that always there to answer any of his questions.A hyung he always look up to.A hyung.Not a father.And definitely not the husband to his mother.

‘Seungho-yah…I promise you.I promise I’ll take a good care of her.’,Eric looked at Seungho,determined.

 

 

Seungho opened his eyes and sighed heavily.He got up from his bed and walked out of his room,heading to the dark and quiet kitchen.He opened the refrigerator and fetched a bottle of water.He turned around and got shocked from the suddenly appeared Byunghee.

‘UAAARGH!!!’,Seungho screamed.Byunghee who was still groggy jumped at Seungho’s girlish scream.

Seungho put hands on his chest and said,’YAH!What was that for?Are you trying to give me a heart attack?’

‘Well,did it work?’,Byunghee smirked and sat at the table.

‘Almost.’,Seungho said grudgingly and sat with Byunghee.

‘Having trouble sleeping?’,Byunghee asked.Seungho simply nodded.

Byunghee sighed while folding his arms and said,’I would too if I just ruined our maknae’s birthday party.’

Seungho just looked at Byunghee and asked slowly,’Did he cry?’

‘No,but he sure looked like he’s about to.He just ate and went to bed,saying he’s tired.’,Joon interrupted while walking into the kitchen.

‘Care to tell us what was that all about?’,Cheondung asked from behind Joon.

Seungho looked at his brothers who are now all seated at the dining table.All of them are wearing serious expressions.Which is rare for them.

‘Mir met his father.’,Seungho said quietly.

‘What?How did he-‘‘What did he want?’‘Does he hurt him?’,Byunghee,Joon and Cheondung opened their mouths at almost the same time.

‘I don’t know.Mir said he knows who he is and that they’ve been meeting each other for almost a month.’,Seungho said,looking dejected.

‘What the heck that the bastard come back for,huh?’,Byunghee said angrily.

‘I can’t believed Mir didn’t told us about any of these.’,Joon said,disappointed.

‘From what I saw,he didn’t do  anything harmful or anything,but still…’,Seungho trailed off.

‘Did he wants to take Mir from us,hyung?’,Cheondung suddenly spoke.

All of them turned their heads at him.It suddenly hit them.Suddenly,their raged expressions turned into scared.Cheondung's right.The returned of Eric might just took their maknae away from them.Their one and only maknae.

 


 

A/N:Updated!This chapter is a little bit short,right?Anyway,enjoy reading and keep commenting and subscribing~! ^_^