Shim 14

Shim in LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year long, huh? tsk.

It was after midnight that he reached his in-laws house and it was strange at first when all lights still on; all of them might haven’t asleep. He took his step closer to the door and knocked on it thrice before the eldest sister opened it for him from inside. She was surprised to see his brother-in-law was standing outside still with stage outfit. Seems like Changmin was in rush to be back home. It was odd because she doesn’t have the slightest idea that Jaejoong had informed his husband regarding the arrival of newborn.

Was it instinct?

“Where is Jaejoong?” Changmin asked without bother to greet his eldest sister-in-law and walked passed her and ignored his surrounding to step into Jaejoong’s bedroom that he used to share with when they spend the nights in the Kim house. He searched through the room, inside the bathroom, in the closet and when Changmin was about to kneel next to bed, the eldest stopped him.

“You don’t think Jaejoong will be hiding under the bed, don’t you?”

Changmin snapped from his stupor at how ridiculous he has been acting when not his own wife welcomed him home and it’s not like Jaejoong will know his sudden appearance at the house anyways.

“So…” Changmin stood tall again, towering the eldest sister with his height. “Where is Jaejoong?”

The eldest sister was hesitated to answer first when Mr. Kim entered Jaejoong’s bedroom after the fuss he heard from the living room.

“What’s wrong here?” Mr. Kim asked and had his eyes on both his son-in-law and his eldest daughter.

“Changmin is asking for Jaejoong.” The eldest sister answered faster than she intended.

“…and why don’t you tell him?” She widen her eyes disbelief because Jaejoong wanted it to be surprise and her father was about to reveal the truth.

Mr. Kim sighed. He called for Changmin’s attention on him first before talking about Jaejoong whereabouts.

“Jaejoong and his mother are visiting relative at the hospital. If you are worry that much about Jaejoong, go to the nearby hospital after the main road.” Mr. Kim said. The hint is vague and for someone who is having a smart brain like Changmin but with fogged memories of longing his wife he couldn’t process the vague hint very well. All he knew is that to drive his father-in-law’s car to the said hospital and showered his wife with kisses.

After he retrieved the room number from his father-in-law, Changmin rushed out from the house after another sister tossed the car key to him.

When the door shut closed, knowing Changmin has leaving the house in search for his wife at the fader sound of engine ignition outside everyone in the house heaved a sigh of relief. It’s so hard to cover their excitement in surprising their youngest brother’s husband but things will get more surprising when it was being kept in the dark.

 

Jaejoong was still in the bed, exhausted yet ecstatic at the presence of his daughter. She wriggles in her arms and sometimes pouting cutely and Jaejoong silently cooed at the adorable sight. The nurses who entered before told him that albeit his daughter is two weeks earlier than the expected due date, but she wasn’t behind in terms of height. Jaejoong chuckled at the fact because obviously his daughter was taking after her father’s gene.

The perks of having Shim Changmin’s genes.

Jaejoong was drown into his daughter’s face as he can’t believe this is the result of the love shared between him and his husband and after ups and downs, this is the beauty of the result that they has been waiting so long.

How long was it since he first fallen for Shim Changmin?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter