Shim 12

Shim in LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the chapter that I'm not sure what I'm thinking about. I'm about to edit this chapter but surprise myself when I found out how long this crap is. End up I'm not editting any. HA HA HA

“Get me your luggage.” Jaejoong instructed his just-registered-out-from-hospital husband once he reached the Shim’s family mansion in Seoul. For almost an hour en route back from the hospital to city of Seoul, Jaejoong has been sputtering all of his possible plans for a month to spend with his husband and Changmin, behind the wheel gave all his ears to his wife non-stop blabbering.

Jaejoong sat at the corner of the bed while waiting for Changmin to search for the luggage while rubbing his baby bump, lovingly. Their baby was excited too at the mention of spending a month with the Kim’s family. Jaejoong was imagined his loud sisters that will bother him, always, and his nieces and nephews that he always tagged along with before he was married now the longing for his family was beyond.

Unlike Shim Changmin who only has two younger sisters studying abroad and his parents are too busy and visiting their relatives and that left Jaejoong alone in the mansion; Jaejoong’s family on the other hand was too many that even a big house looked cramped. His father and his mother were too old to travel around or visiting any relatives. They will just stayed at home and took a good care of their grandchildren while their daughters and sons-in-law were off to work.

His presence along with his husband sure will brought in more chaos in the home later. Jaejoong shook off his imagination finally when he saw Changmin walked into their shared bedroom carrying two luggage with him.

“One is actually enough, Shim…” Jaejoong said and took the empty luggage which is bigger than the other one. “You just stay here while I’m running here and there to get all the things for you.” Changmin said. He stretched his limbs, ready for work outs and run the errands.

Jaejoong chuckled, amused at seeing a very enthusiastic Changmin. “Aren’t you sick?” He asked when he just remembered that his husband was just registered out from the hospital and he was the one who drive straight for more than an hour back to Seoul.

“I’m all good.” Changmin told his wife. “Well, it’s good to walk around after almost a day on bed, doing nothing…” He continued.

Jaejoong narrowed his eyes, judging his husband’s health and when Changmin showed no sign of any pain, he took it that Changmin has recovered well. Jaejoong pushed up from his spot as his back pain was getting unbearable recently. Changmin helped Jaejoong to stand tall and followed Jaejoong’s steps to the bed’s headrest. “Are you sure you are okay?” Changmin asked once he helped Jaejoong settled down on the bed, leaning to the headrest of the bed with a pillow in between.

“I’m okay. Just feel like I need a backbone made of steel soon.” Changmin controlled his laughter when he saw the seriousness in Jaejoong’s expression. “So, what I need to get it for you now?” Changmin diverted the attention back to their main intention, packing things for their month of vacation, escaping from a very busy metropolitan city of Seoul.

“It’ll cold soon. Get extra scarves and knitted jacket along,” Jaejoong said while his sight fall on his husband who was practically digging in their closet in looking for the said things. “I have folded the clothes in the closet nicely. Make sure to pull out anything with much care.” Jaejoong nagged when he saw his husband found his favourite knitted scarf in the closet.

Changmin walked back to Jaejoong with a bundle of scarf and jacket with him and threw those into the empty luggage. Jaejoong eyes went widen when he was witnessing the horror scene before him. “Changmin! Fold the scarves and jackets first!” Jaejoong growled, pissing off at his husband’s antics. Changmin simply stood there He had enough.

Jaejoong got off from the bed and took his slow steps to his husband. When he was closer, Jaejoong had Changmin’s ear clasped in between his fingers and he mercilessly pulled it hard which later earned a ‘Why’’s scream.

“I told you to fold those clothes, Shim!”

A knock was heard on the door that occupied a man with a few managers with him. Later, the door opened and revealed SHINee’s maknae, Lee Taemin peeking behind the thick-wooden door.

“Errr… Yunho hyung…?” Among any seniors in the company, Taemin scared Jung Yunho the most. He had this scary charismatic aura and he, being the company’s most important person well raised his deserved respect from others, including from the juniors in the company, rookies and trainees included. “Did Changmin hyung finish the lyrics on my solo comeback?” Temin asked carefully when he could sense the tense aura lingered in the room.

“Yes, he did. Go to his table and there’s only one file there. That’s for you.” Yunho said and pointed out the direction to Changmin’s table which was almost empty but with a picture frame on his wedding reception also a folder on it. Lee Taemin took his steps hurriedly, trying to escape from the room very soon. He felt danger around here.

When Taemin was about to walk out, Yunho stopped him. “Changmin will record his part after his break. Will that be okay for you?” Yunho asked Taemin because this will affect on the SHINee’s maknae solo comeback.

“It’s okay, hyung. There’s nothing to rush about for the comeback. Changmin hyung just need to sing his part and that’s it. I can practice the choreography while waiting for him to return.” Taemin said and curved on his assuring smile. “I’m going out first, hyung.” When he received a slight nod from Yunho, Taemin walked out from the room and half running to the studio. It felt like he just walked out from horror house.

When the door closed, Jung Yunho had his serious expression on his look. He along with a few managers were discussing regarding Shim Changmin’s matter, regarding his safety and all.

“I bet the one who’s doing the offence is SM insider,” Yunho started his suspicion. “I’m sure about the suspect but I have no evidence to claim on the offence that person did.” All the managers were nodding their heads, knowing whom the leader referred to.

“Yunho ssi, I have checked the house steak that Changmin visited days ago.” A manager said and that attracted Yunho’s attention more than anyone else. “Since the steak house wasn’t the famous in line, there’s no CCTV provided.” Yunho sighed in frustration. “But, I get to communicate with a waiter that served both Changmin and his spouse.” The manager added.

“Tell me about it.”

Shim Changmin was taking his long shower in the bathroom while Jaejoong was downstairs preparing for the food that they’ll consume on their way back to Jaejoong’s hometown. Jaejoong packed the remaining food and only left with Changmin’s potion in a plate on the table.

“Shim Changmin! What took you so long?” Jaejoong hollered from the kitchen island when he saw no glimpse of his husband in the dining room. Moments later, the running steps down from the stairs were heard and Changmin appeared with his preppy simple outfit and messy wet hair. He took his seat and started to spoon fried rice into his mouth. Jaejoong simply shook his head disbelief at Changmin’s appearance. He waddling his steps to his bag in the living room and took out a comb and walked back to his husband and stood behind him while his tall husband was eating non-stop.

“I feel like a mother of a mischief son now,” Jaejoong said while raking Changmin’s thick black hair with his comb brush. Changmin curved a smile while finishing his fried rice.

“I’m your first and handsome son.” Changmin turned to face his wife and placed his palm on Jaejoong’s bulging midsection. “Sorry, baby…you can’t win Mummy’s love from me.” A hard kick from their unborn surprised both Changmin and Jaejoong,

“Bet our baby just being jealous,” Changmin said. He instructed his wife to sit on the couch in the living room while waiting for him to do some washing and cleaning the kitchen for a minute or so. Jaejoong complied and when he settled down on the couch, Jaejoong moaned in satisfaction. He has been standing on his feet for more than an hour and he really deserved this.

Changmin walked passed by the living room to take their luggage with him to stuff-in their car when he saw his wife was leaning in a couch with closing eyes while rubbing soothingly on his baby bump; playing telepathy with their unborn. Changmin chuckled at the precious scene and completed his task first by transferring their luggage and bags into his own car. When everything was ready, he took his steps towards his resting wife and though he hated it to interrupt the mother-baby bonding time, he has to or they’ll reach at Jaejoong’s hometown almost midnight.

“Come… Everything’s ready…” Changmin whispered close to his wife’s ear and Jaejoong simply hummed in answering his husband. He helped his wife to stand tall and his muscular arm protectively on his wife’s back, rubbing away the back pain Jaejoong has been feeling while walking his wife to the passenger seat. He even helped his wife strapping securely the seat belt after Jaejoong comfortably settled in the passenger seat.

“I feel like a younger teen with a romantic boyfriend being a gentleman,” No thanks he received from his wife but after years knowing who Kim Jaejoong is, that’s how his wife always thanked him.

“I’m honoured being a gentleman boyfriend for you…” Changmin greasily said which later earned Jaejoong shoved away his husband out and closed the door on the passenger seat’s side. Those annoying Changmin’s set of laughter still can be heard.

Changmin simply shook off his greasiness with his laughter knowing his wife’s pale face will flame in red. He opened the car’s door on the driver side and took his place behind the wheel, ready to start the journey.

“Have you locked the doors?” Changmin gasped when he just remembered that he hadn’t locked the door behind. He hurried left and appeared back later with a grin and Jaejoong simply smack on his husband’s head.

“That for being a forgetful fool!”

Changmin cursed under his breath for dropping down his rank from a sweet gentleman boyfriend to a forgetful fool.

“How about we stopped by at the bakery and get you macaroons?” Changmin asked. It hurts his pride for dropping down the rank, thus he needed to climb up again, being those kind of loving husband that his wife will be proud of.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter