04. Rescue

Will i be able to get out of this crazy life? *First Sequel*

"And the Winner is MR HYUKKIE!! Congratulations." said the announcer as he clears the table.

Daehyun and Himchan leaves the pub pretending to be mad of their loss in the game as they signal Minhyuk.

"You play well. Here's the reward."Said John as he hand in the 1 million bucks to Minhyuk.

"No...No i can't accept that. What i want is to spend a night with you wife. I read your biodata and your wife is so beautiful. You don't mind,don't you?" said Minhyuk smirking.

"Oh...She...You can have her...I am tired with her and today gonna be our last day as a couple anyway....Come,follow me." said John drunk.

With John unaware of the situation, Minhyuk signal to Daehyun and Himchan.

" Okay, guys. Minhyuk's on the day. Get the props ready outside of Ailee window." said Himchan on the walkie talkie.

" Roger that. Wait, you have to inform Minhyuk about the change of plans. We will save Ailee first while the police on the way. He will have to think of anything after that to not make John notice Ailee's gone." said Hyorin.

" I know. I already text him but he's not replying. I just home this went well. Now, go and do your task. We will contact the police. Jagi,take care of yourselves." said Daehyun.

 

In a fast speed, Minhyuk noted the text to Himchan as he silently pray in his heart.John was unconcious at that moment that he collapse at that back seat. The driver in disguise was Jongup.

 

Ailee POV

" Ailee-ah~ Open the window. It's us, Hyorin and Jaeyoung!" Hyorin throw a rock on the window.

" What are you guys doing here? How do you know i stay here?" I said startled.

" No time to explain. We have to rescue you before the police came and...." stop Jaeyoung.

" OMG! They're here. Ailee just grab onto this rope." Hyorin

Ailee grab it and unexpectedly she was out her house in just a minute.

 

After putting the heavy John down, the police came in and took him into custody.

" Thank you for finding him and here's the letter of divorce. Looks like he really wanted to divorce with his wife" said the police.

Even though the are question marks all over their faces, they was sure it's a letter of divorce. Ailee was at last free from the devils trap because her step mother was already caught first.

 

" Thank you so much guys. This won't happen without you guys. Wait, Where's Yongguk by the way?" I ask.

" We will tell you that later. We already bought the ticket back to Seoul. You should probably sleep so that you can wakr up early tomorrow morning." said Youngjae.

" All of my things are still in the hotel so.... good job guys and night." said Minhyuk walking back to take the taxi.

Ailee sent him off.

 

" That was really brave of you trying to win the bet. Thanks. I might have kill myself if i ever have to live with that physco."

" You're welcome. Only a thank you,huh?Well, i know who i am" said Minhyuk sadly.

" What more do you? Kisseu?" I said feeling the heat on her cheeks.

" Nah. I won't force you. Have a good rest." 

I pull him into a kiss and utter " I don't know if i should say this but i think i'm starting to like you."

Minhyuk gave me a hug instead and said " Then i have to make you love me then."

 

~~THE END~~