03. Coincidence

Will i be able to get out of this crazy life? *First Sequel*

Ailee POV

*After last night,i wish i wasn't born into this world. Why must mom go leaving me all alone and now dad being hypnotise by that ugly witch. Hmmm,I wonder where is that guy?* I  thought as i slightly moved my shades down to find him.

" BOO! Are you looking for me?"Minhyuk chuckled as he appear from behind and suprise me.

"YAH,You scared me! Thank god i didn't fell down."I slap his chest lightly.

"Owww. I didn't know a girl like you have such a hand that is hard as a stone."Minhyuk tease.

"Shut up.Talk to my hand"I shoved my hand to his face and look at the other direction.

"If you say so. Annyeong there my little friend.Wow,You're so long(finger). Maybe i should dress you up" Said Minhyuk playfully talking to my hand.

"Babo. I didn't expect you to really talk to my h----" I stop my sentences when our faces was just a few inches closer. 

"AILEEE-YAH!!!!" A familiar voice was a heard and i turn to find my bestfriend running towards me.

End of POV

Jaeyoung POV

"AILEEE-YAH!!!" I squealed as i ran towards her and pull her into a hug. 

"We miss you so much!! How could you not contact us at all." Hyorin pinch Ailee face.

"Woah,What are you guys doing here? How come Yongguk didn't inform me?" Ailee was surprise.

"Wae,You don't like us coming here? Looks like you only want to see Yongguk" Himchan pouted and pretend to walk back home.

"A..Aniya. It's just i am surprise. I miss you guys too."said Ailee.

"Are you Jongup?"ask Minhyuk as he points to Jongup.

"Yes...Wait,Minhyuk is that you?"Said Jongup as a smile stretch on his lips.

 

"Wow,I can't believe we meet again,Dancing Boy."Said Minhyuk doing a special handshake with Jongup.

"It's such a great coincidence to meet you here. Guys meet Minhyuk,my childhood friend back then.We always dance together after school."Said Jongup as he firmly tapped Minhyuk shoulders.

"Minhyuk imnida.Hehe,he is really great dancer. I even lost to him during the school competition.It's really nice to meet you all."Said Minhyuk smiling.

"Guys,It is nice to see this happy reunion but i really have to go now. As how much i really want to spend more time with you all but you know i have to cook for my husband."Ailee flap her skirt as she stands up to move.

"We can sent you home.Let's go guys."I said.

"It alright. You guys can continue chatting. I prefer walking back home alone."Ailee pasted a weak smile on her lips as she slowly walk back home.

"How do you know her?"ask Daehyun.

"She always come here at this times so i tried to start a conversation. Thank god she's a korean or not i will 'die' trying to speak in english."Minhyuk explains.

"Are guys thinking what i'm thinking?"Said Daehyun as he eye contact with the bap members.

They nod agreeing to what Daehyun just said.

"Since you're Jongup friend,we trust you. You better not broke our trust towards you.  Just answer my question, Do you like Ailee or maybe at least a little bit of feeling towards her?" ask Youngjae.

"Ehh??"Minhyuk said blushing.

"Eish...You do like her right? I can see it in your eyes."Said Hyorin.

"Well,I do have a little bit of feeling towards her but i don't think she likes me and i don't know if this a feeling of love.I dont stand a chance right?"Said Minhyuk sadly.

"Although i prefer her with my friend,Yongguk but i think you guys seem cute just now. Actually we want you to help us." said Himchan as he change placed with Hyorin and sit beside Minhyuk.

"What is it?"Ask Minhyuk curious.

"We want you too...."Himchan whisper.

"Are you crazy? I can't possibly do that. I am a very terrible actor and you expect me to win in that mahjong bet? What if i lose?"Said Minhyuk disagreeing to the plan.

"Relax.We are your opponent and we will help you win.Trust us okay. You just have to win the bet and then you will have the access to enter his house and save Ailee."Said Himchan calming Minhyuk down.

End of POV

Ailee house

"I am so glad to have a wife like you who is prettya and knows how to cook" said John as he touch ailee's soft cheeks.

Ailee uncomfortably stay at her seat not touching the food.

"Tomorrow, I will be home late. Dress up nicely tomorrow before i come home tomorrow night."said John as he took his last bite of the fried rice.

"What event are we having tomorrow that i have to dress up?"ask Ailee as she looks down.

"You will know tomorrow. Get a good rest as tomorrow night is a big day for you."He smirk as he went to his room.

 


Author Notes: What is the plan that they have plot to save Ailee? Is something or good or bad is about to happen? Can you guess what is it after Minhyuk said ' you expect me to win in that mahjong bet ' ? Hopefully you like this chapter and so sorry if its short. Here's a bonus of Ailee gif, bap gif,btob gif and sistar gif :))