01. I can't take this anymore

Will i be able to get out of this crazy life? *First Sequel*

Minhyuk POV

"How i wish my friends is here. It is so awkward because i don't even know how to speak english properly and i am damn lonely." I said as the cold wind brush through my dark brown hair.

Just then a girl wearing a long sleeve and long flowy skirt walk slowly as she smell the calm and cold wind.

I awkwardly walk and stand beside her trying to start a conversation in english.

"What am i suppose to said?I should have taken english lesson from Peniel." I talk under my mouth.

"Pardon me.What did you just said?" ask the girl turning her head to me.

"No..Nothing" I rubbed my neck and said a few english words that i know of.

"Hehe.You must be a Korean,right?You don't have to force yourself to talk in english since i am a korean." the girl pasted a genuine smile on her lips.

"Thank god someone here knows how to speak hangul.If not,i will be suffocating forcing myself.Anyway,Annyeong.Minhyuk imnida." I stretch out my hand.

"Oh,Ailee imnida.And if that is hard to prounounce,just call me Yejin. Nice to meet you."said Ailee as she shake my hand.

I swear i was able to see a few bruise on her arms.

"Mian,i accidentally drop a hot kettle onto my hand."Said Ailee quickly covering her arms with her long sleeve.

"So what brings you here?Did you come alone?"i ask.

"I was with my parents but we separated after i got marry.I don't know if they are back in Seoul or still here in California."Said Ailee with a sorrowful voice.

"Mianhaeyo.Maybe i should go now.What will your husband think later?"I said moving a bit farther away from her.

"Don't.Please just don't leave me.My husbands not here so you don't have to worry."Said Ailee as she hold my wrist stopping me from going off.

"I know you just met me and we are still strangers but do you care to tell me why you seems so sad from just now i talk to you?" I ask,curious.

"I don't know if i should tell you but can i trust you with this information?"said Ailee as she look at me in the eyes.

"Of course.I swear i won't tell anyone and keep it to myself.If you think you can't trust me then i'm fine if you don't tell me."

"I trust you and i hope you really can be trusted. This is how it goes" Said Ailee as she took a long deep breath.

End of POV

 

Ailee POV

"Appa,JEONGSHIN CHARYEO.! Are you insane?I can't marry someone i don't love. I won't marry him EVER. What have you done to my dad,huh?!! Why he ain't even listening to me at all?"I said as i raises my voice shock by the news.

"No matter what you do, he will still listen to me,right hubby? Just admit defeat and your wedding start the day after tomorrow with no engagement.Enjoy your last freedom  today while you still can." Your step mother smirk.

"How can you do this to me?! I HATE YOU!!! Omma,I miss you so much...If only you're still alive all of this won't happen and i appa won't ever married that evil,ugly girl."I  squat and place my chin on my knees while i sobs at the corner of the room.

After the wedding ended,i thought his a nice guy but he turn out to be a monster.Under those mask,is a unrevealed  beast!

Those days was a total nightmare for me. You don't  and won't ever know how painful i felt.

"Please,Stop it John! I'm so sorry for not cooking dinner for you because i was putting oilment on my bruises....the one that you did to me.I'm really sorry so will you now stop beating me."

"Oh...i'm sorry...so sorry...Forgive me... You can go back to your room now..."John suddenly just change into a different person and were nice to me.

I let go of his terrifying hug and went back to room and lock it.

I look at myself and touch my face.

"I...can't...take this...anymore" Tears drop down my cheeks as i cut my with a scissors. All of the blood came out and drip down the floor like the sound of rain.

"Hyorin,Jaeyoung,Omma,Yongguk,guys help me....I really can't take this anymore."Tears started to roll down my cheeks again.

End of POV

 

"I'm really sorry,Yejin. Is there anything i can help you with?"Ask Minhyuk.

"No..Need... I do need your help but you won't want to deal with my husband.OHMYGOSH! I have to prepare dinner now. Sorry i have to go bye"You run as fast as you can back to your house.


Author's Note: Ommo. I feel so bad for Ailee! Will her friends and Minhyuk be able to save her?? Hopefully so cause i really hate this kind of husband or guy abusing their girl.