Luhan ~ one shot.

KPOP One Shots

“Luhan you little—“ he cut you off and covered your mouth with his hand. “No swearing.” He grinned.

You growled and his hand.
Luhan yelped and pulled his hand back, wiping it on his shirt, a disgusted look on his face.

You laughed out loud and stuck your tongue out. “That’s what you get for stealing my candy!”

“But you had lots of them and you won’t even give me one!” he pouted and walked away, stomping his feet purposefully.

See, this was one of the things you loved about Luhan. Even though he looked like some tall creeper. You still loved him. In fact, you loved everything about him. His childish actions,  his weirdness, his cute face, his tall figure, his pouty lips, his deep voice, his squishy cheeks,  everything.

“Yah! Come back here you evil midget!” you shouted and ran towards him.

Yes, you called him an evil midget. Well, everyone calls him ‘tall’ or ‘giant’ or something so you decided to call him midget. So it would be different for once.

“No! Buy me ice cream first!” he said stubbornly.

“Aish. This midget.” You said and scratched your head whille he just gave you an innocent look with matching puppy eyes. “Fine.” You gave up. I mean, who could even resist that innocent face?


___________________________


“/YourName/-ah! Push the swing! Push it! Push it!” Luhan shouted as he sat on the swing set.

“Wait, you demanding person!” you grumbled and started to push the swing.

“Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~” Luhan sung happily. “Are you happy now?” you asked, making a face behind him. “Neh~” he grinned.

“Oh and /YourName/?”

“Yes?”

“I’m going to let you meet a very special someone tomorrow! You dress up, okay? I want you to leave a good first impression on them!” he smiled.

“U-uh yeah. Sure.” You replied nervously.

Luhan, being the idiot that he is, was completely oblivious to your nervous reply. He was enjoying the swing too much so he didn’t really pay attention to your reply. The only thing on his mind was the swing and him. (me: new ship? Luhan x swing ? LuWING YAY loljk)

There were so many questions that occupied your mind but one question stood out, out of all those millions of questions.

Was he going to let you meet his parents?

Yes, you’ve been best friends for like, forever but you’ve never really seen his parents before.

‘Damn it, Luhan. Now I have to go shopping. You know I hate shopping.’ You mentally groaned. Well, you had to leave a very very VERY good first impression on his parents so you had to dress up.


__________________________


You looked at yourself in front of the mirror for the millionth time.

You were wearing a white, pink polka dotted dress that ended up just right above your knees with plain white doll shoes. You also tied your hair in a neat pony tail.

You had to admit, you looked pretty cute. But was it enough to impress his parents?


___________________________


You picked at the hem of your dress as you shifted around the bench nervously.

Luhan told you that he would meet you at the park so that you could meet his ‘special someone’ there.

“Yah! /YourName/! Over here!” he shouted.

You looked around nervously and saw Luhan with a boy?

‘Must be his friend.’ You thought.

You walked towards them and waved shyly.

Luhan grinned and patted your head. A gesture he would always do whenever the two of you would see each other. You growled and swatted his hands away. Luhan stuck his tongue out and started the introduction.

“Sehun baby, this is/YourName/, my best girl friend.” Luhan said to 'Sehun’.

“/YourName/, this is Sehun.” He wrapped an arm around Sehun and kissed his cheek, making the smaller one blush. “My boyfriend.”

“Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttt?”

 

 

 

 

Hahahaha the end! HUNHAN SHIP FOREVERRRRR!!!!!! <3 <3 Happy Birthday Luhan you adorable thing!  And guys, i now ship Luhan and a swing, i can just imagine the cuteness overload! xD