Jonghyun (SHINee) Oneshot

KPOP One Shots

When you were younger. You had this bestfriend. He was always there for you. and you were always there for him. Even though he was your bestfriend, you liked him. you liked him a lot. His name was Jonghyun.

*

a few years had past and it was now the first day of high school for you both.. Sadly, you didnt have the same classes as Jonghyun. and because of this. you both grew apart. and hardly spent any time with each other until it got to the point where you didnt spend time with him at all.

you made new friends.

and so did he.

he had 4 friends and together they were a group of five and were known as 'shinee'. every girl in the school loved them. they were the most popular and good looking boys in the whole school. You were proberly the only girl in school who hated the 'shinee' group. only because of jonghyun.

it kills you everyday knowing that he forgot who you are..

*

One day, you stayed back in class to study extra but you ended up falling asleep on your desk.

"ah excuse me..." a voice said as it woke u up.

you glanced up and right infrount of you was one of the Shinee boys.

He looked down on you and waved a peice of paper near your face. you got up and blinked a few times to wake yourself.

"hi. i'm minho. Jonghyun sent me to give you this note" he said as he past the note to you. you opened it.

"(your name), its been a while and i know you proberly hate me. but please, i have a few things i need to say to you.. Meet me at the basketball courts after school?"

you looked up to look back at Minho but he wasnt there. he was gone... Minho managed to disapear in that short time it took for you to read the note.

~

School had just finished. to be honest, you didnt want to go meet Jonghyun. so you just pretended to forget.

You headed tawords the gates to leave, but then suddenly.. someone touches your shoulder. you turned. "dont you have to be somewhere?"

"ah- oh yeah"

"come, i'll take you" you smiled and followed.

it was key, another member of the Shinee group.

~

at the basketball courts. Minho, Key and the other 2 members; taemin and onew, left. so that it was only you and jonghyun.

a long awkward silence. Jonghyun staring at you while you looked the other way.. then finally he spoke, "I'm sorry" you said nothing.

he then repeated. "i'm sorry" "(your name)" he added. he turned your body tawords him.

you shruged and turned away... so he stood infrount of you. staring into your eyes..

"i'm sorry.. i really regret leaving my bestfriend"

"bestftiend?" you questioned. "bestfried? those four boys over there are your bestfriends" you added.

"no. you. your my bestfriend. and i seriously regret everything"

"look. i dont want to listen to your......" He cut you off with a kiss that you didn't expect at all.

He s one of his arms around your waist, and the other touching your cheek lightly. Soon, you started kissing back. You started to feel his heartbeat beating fast.

He broke the kiss and smirked at you.  "i love you"

Clueless to what he just said, you scratched your head dumbly which earned him to laugh.

He poked your cheek and told you to smile. 

"i have always loved you. you are the only one for me. and im sorry that we grew apart. its all my fault. im sorry" he said.

"it- its okay." you said softly. Jonghyun smiled as he kissed your forehead.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" he shyly asked.

"y.. yes" you replied. he smiled. you smiled back.

he hugged you tightly and closed the gap between you. lent over.... and kissed you once again. while you were kissing, you could feel him smiling.

 

Your heart beated faster~ <3

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Haha, that was just a random #imagine one shot. Feel free to requests in the comments if you would like a oneshot on your selected k-idol :D

and i will post your requested one shot here as a new chapter :D

 

thanks for reading guys! ^_^