Bleeding!?

Truth Of My Heart
"Move!" Yongguk growled as bullets continued to fly, crouching behind a set of wheelie bins with Youngjae and Junghong. "Aish, why do we always end up like this?" Junghong grumbled as his hyungs fired their guns. "Shut up and shoot, idiot!" Youngjae hissed. "And get the briefcase!" Junghong's eyes wearily peered round the corner. Two hooded men were firing their pistols at them, yelling and cursing. One of whom had his fingers wrapped tightly around a large silver briefcase. Taking a deep, steady breath, Junghong got up and ran towards them, all guns blazing. He swiftly dodged the bullets that came back at him and wrestled the case from their hands. He threw it to Yongguk, who yelled. "Get out of here now!" Junghong didn't need telling twice. More shots could be heard and suddenly, Junghong felt an immense pain in his shoulder. He'd been shot. Knowing that he'd probobly be chased, Junghong made a run for it. Collapsing against a wall, Junghong pulled his shirt down and got his pocketknife out, trying his best not to scream in pain as he dug deeper for the bullet. It came out, clinking against the floor in a bloodly mess. There was a gasp of shock and hurried footsteps as Soo-Ann raced over. "Omigosh, Junghong, you're bleeding!!" "Isn't that a bit obvious?" Junghong winced as he sat up. "No, no, stay still." Soo-Ann comanded, whipping out her mobile, dialling and pressing it to her ear. "Yobosaeyo? I need an ambulance now, my friend's bleeding heavily..." Later at the hospital, Junghong was lying in a a stiff bed, his shoulder bandeged up and on the mend. Soo-Ann gave him a reassuring smile as his blood pressure was taken. "Hm, looking good." The nurse beamed. "It was a good thing your girlfriend got there when she did, otherwise who knows what would have happened." "Uh, she's not my girlfriend..." Junghong pointed out sheepishley. The nurse blinked. "Oh, mianhae, it's just...the two of you look good together. I just assumed-" "Don't worry, it's alright." Soo-Ann assured her. The nurse nodded, smiled and left the room, just as two blonde boys entered. "Well, well, look where we are, Junghong." Yongguk narrowed his eyes. "Exactly the place we shouldn't be. We're leaving. Now." Soo-Ann frowned. "What? He hasn't been discharged yet." "They'll ask questions." Jongup muttered. "They'll want to know how he got the wound. They musn't know, which is why we have to get out of here. If they knew..." All fell silent as a doctor popped his head round the door. "Well Junghong, it looks like you're free to go. Be careful out there." "I will be." Junghong whispered as he got up to leave with Yongguk and Jongup, who hadn't paid any attention to Soo-Ann whatsoever. This would continue the whole walk home.