Prologe

Truth Of My Heart
"Yah, Soo-Ann-ah!" Gongchan grinned, waving his arms madly as his best friend came through the school gates. Soo-Ann laughed cutely as she walked over. "Hey you! I was wondering where you were!" Gongchan hid a smile. She'd thought about him... The two friends quickly hurried inside, only to be stopped in their tracks by Baro and Annji. "What do you want?" Gongchan asked, a hint of suspicion in his voice. "Have you heard? Some students from Gongdwae High are transfurring here today." Annji looked at him with innocent eyes. "How many?" "Six. All boys!" Soo-Ann perked up. "Really?" "Yes." Baro rolled his eyes. "Could you save the fangirling for later? We've got lessons to get to." Junghong swallowed nervously, fiddling with his fingers. He was sat in the back seat of the family car with his cousin, Yongguk, who was slumped in his seat, watching the world go by through the window while his IPod supplied his entertainment. He looked as though he hadn't a care in the world. "So, what do you guys think your new school will be like?" Junghong's father asked cheerily. No reply. Because of his music, Yongguk hadn't heard the comment and Junghong was trying to get this prospect of a new school OUT of his head. He was just so nervous. Yongguk flicked his eyes to his cousin for a moment, only to see him shaking and sweating. Which only worsened as Mr. Choi called out. "We're here! Akin-Chang High!" They then got out of the car. As their eyes fell on the building before them, just three little words ran through the cousin's heads. 'Here goes nothing.'