Hi~

Truth Of My Heart
"Urgh, I HATE history!!!" Redee moaned, her head flopping on the desk in despair. "Why must we study it? WHY?!?!?!?" Gongchan rolled his eyes as he sat down next to her. Why did she have to make such a fuss out of everything? Crazy lady. Soo-Ann laughed quietly at the desk on the right. "Pabo!" Redee gasped. "Am not!" "You can be." Annj muttered as she inspected her fake nails to make sure they looked alright. Their attention was caught by the teacher as he entered the class room, followed by a boy with blonde curly hair, head down sheepishly and hands hidden up his blazer sheelves so no-one could see them shaking. The teacher told him to introduce himself and the boy raised his head, glancing round at all the others in the room and bowed. "Anneyonghaseyo, my name is Choi Junghong. Please take care of me." It was then that he looked eyes with Soo-Ann. It was nothing more than a second, but the world stopped and their hearts beated faster than ever before. Gonngchan watched them suspischiously. "Ok Junghong, would you mind going to that desk there, behind Gongchan and Redee?" "Yes sir." The boy replied and headed over, giving a cocky smile to Soo-Ann as he went, making her heart melt. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad after all. "So, what do you think?" Annj asked as she picked up a handful of noodles with her chopsticks. She, Soo-Ann, Redee, Gongchan and Baro were sat at Table 19 in the school cafetiria, enjoying lunch. "About what?" Baro questioned threw a mouthful of food."Duh, the new kid!" Annj looked at him. "I thought there were six of them." Redee frowned. "There are. They're just in different grades." Baro explained. "I've got two in my form, Jongup and Youngjae." Annj clapped her hands in delight. "That must mean Junghong's the little agi (baby)!" "Shush, here he comes!" Redee whispered as she hit her arm. Junghong took a deep breath as he approached the table, hands gripped firmly on his food tray, stopping beside Gongchan and Soo-Ann. "Hi." "Hey. I'm Annj." Annj replied cheerily. "This is Baro, Redee, Gongchan and Soo-Ann." "Nice to meet you all." He said, smiling a little. "Yah Junghong!!!" A voice laughed. The group frowned as a tall, more masculine blonde pounced on him. "We need you!" "Now? Right now?!" Junghong moaned as Yonnguk grinned and nodded quickly. He turned to the others, bowing his head. "Mianhae. I've got to go." Baro blinked as the two left. "Well, that was weird..."