Yesterday & A Letter

Reason

----- ☆: Ina

 

 

Sigh, a week has already past I didn't really notice it with all the fussing around while Yumi was drooling all love the guy we met at the mall a few days ago. Err, come to think of it..  I don't really like the vibe I get from that guy. Well you know what? It's Friday, meaning I have to attend work... Want to take a guess? It's this bakery restaurant called: SU-gar. (스 갈)

"Sir, on table #03 your take out is ready."

"Kamsahanmida, Ina unnie!" The family's little girl giggled and took the goodie bag off the counter. I smiled at her.

"Oh, we are having a promotional sale. If you fill up this form over here for the draw you may be able to win 10,000 won, also any purchase over 500 won will include 2 free treats of your choice."

The family looked at each other then filled out the purple forum as I helped out the other customers. Everything was going slow and normal until. thump.

" *gasps* YA! Excuse me namja I was in front of you! "

"... No yer weren't stop complaining. ."

"BWOH! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO MY YOBO!?"

I came out of the kitchen to be face to face with a massive line argument. It seems as there was a foreign guy that didn't understand the rules on how your ordered here. I went into the middle of the line before it got physical.

"Excuse me sir, but when you order here you must be at the end of the line. You don't go straight right up to the c-" SMACK!

There dude threw a punch a my face. The woman in the building shrieked in fear. The couple that was recently fighting was now - the boyfriend pulling his girlfriend away from the situation. Everyone looked at me, I was on the floor with blood tickling out my mouth.

", YE' WANT SOME?!" The man started to mock me. He swooned around me as if an owl on his prey.

"Sir, this doesn't need to resolve in violence I was just saying --" The man's heavy boot smashed down on my face. I gasped and felt a sharp pain flow through my body as he pulled my hair to make us eye leveled.

"Listen here ya piece of . I didn't do nothin' to em' feller's over there, I just being in line right ol' here" He pointed his finger at the from counter.

"Now if y'all goin' to be mean to err ol' fella here. I'll make sure you scum will beg fer' mercy." He looked coldly at me, I didn't really understand what he was saying through the ringing through my ears but when i looked as he pointed to a couple of women and they shivered themselves with fear... that was the last draw.
I kneed the man in the gut then grabbed a lock of his hair and ripped it out. He screamed in pain as there was now a bald spot on his head, glaring at me he charged as fast as he could with his arms out in a choking position. I stayed still. He choked me. I waited as the moment was right, before i lost my breath i pushed his pressure point between the joint of his thump and finger then threw him down and smashed a heavy blow on his solar plex.

The room was silent ....

Detectives came moments after ....

Turns out he was a foreigner that escaped from San Francisco with the case of manslaughter.

"Mianhae .. " I looked at everyone.

"As due issues of today, SU-gar will have to close down until everything is settled."

Everyone looked at each other and sighed miserably. They helped me stack the tables and close the machines in the kitchen. I promised them they may take a couple of goodies home. As the men did the job in the kitchen, a few girls did the sweeping of the floor, I did the counting of the cash money.

"Eto ... Are you ok, desu?" A Japanese girl came up to me with a concerned face. I smiled as she attempted to speak Korean.

"Hai hai, thanks for your concern though." She smiled as I spoke back to her in Japanese, her face relaxed a bit.

"Ano... Onee-sama, Onegaishimasu - accept." She handed me a little bag as she bowed her head. I looked at her then screwed up my face.

"iie, i can't accept this."

"Onegai!" She pleaded.

I sighed then gave her a hug taking the bag out of her hand. "Arigato, it's very sweet of you."

 

 

-------------

 

 

I already left the shop and i was heading my way towards the dormitory. What a weird day .. I thought to myself. I began to analyze the scenario which just recently happen. It didn't really add up.

A foreign man standing in line to order ...

A couple in front of him ...

An argument starts ...

Foreign dude starts acting rude...

I get beaten up....

I continued to think while walking. Then suddenly. I walked into something solid then fall on my again.

"OW, OW, OWWW~" I rubbed my . There was a huge bruise on my because of the recent fight that happened.

"...Tsk... you really don't know how to stay off the ground do you?"

I was lifted up, my expression was completely confused. I think i've heard this voice from somewhere ....  Looked up and became face to face with the devil's assistant who was grinning with satisfaction. I twitched a bit as rubbed his thumb on the bruise on my cheek.

"Quite a lot of bruises you go here ..."

"Let me go ..." Squirming in his hold to break free. It only intimidated him to hold tighter.

"Wow, what did i do to make you struggle? I'm just helping."

He started to pull me along with him, i refused to move. I don't even know where this guy is taking me! THIS is becoming the WORST day of my life.

"Settle down wild cat, i'm not going to hurt you araso?"

He made me sit down on a cold bench as he grabbed something in his pocket. I stared at his coat then began to think .....

"Where does it hurt?" He asked kneeling down to get a good look at my swollen face.

".... Why do you want to know ..."

"Because ... " He took something puffy and put liquid on it,

"If you don't tell me, i'll... eat... you ... up..." As he said that he touched the puffy thing to my wound and I flinched. He was putting medicine on me... what the ..it's also the middle of the night. I pointed to my wound of where it hurt; he followed then dabbed it with medicine.
...who carries medicine with them ... that's stupid ....  I thought silently as i watched him concentrating on my wounds.

"I have this medicine with me because my friend was recently injured today ..." He didn't look up as he said that, my eyes grew with shock. Did i say that out loud? Was i not thinking to myself? ... Maybe he can read minds! I gave a weird smile. LALALA, DUDE IF YOU CAN HEAR ME YOU , HAHA LALALAA .... I looked down, he looked up. ! He can read minds. I moved my head back and forth as he stared at me steadily. I began to grow nervous, why was he just stareing at me like that?
He lifted his hand then it lightly brushed against my neck. I blushed then gulped in nervously, he was now getting really close.

"This necklace .... who gave it to you?" His voice whispered huskily as it sheered across my skin.

"Oh this? I don't quite remember actually ... I don't remember anything from the past .." My mind relaxed as i remarked his intention wrong, but ... Why wasn't my body relaxing?

I was tensing up a bit while my breathes oddly quickened. I tried to stay still but i was shivering. I was feeling.. this awkward feeling  I never felt before, I didn't like it.
He stood up and backed away from me to smile.

"Alright it's pretty late now you should head on going home now." He his heel then left.

I sat on the bench stareing at him as he disappeared from sight, I quivered again.

"...W-what was that ... "

 

 

.:; Next day ;:.

 

 

The morning transition bell rung low and clear this morning, but everyone was - almost  - surrounding me, asking me what happened yesterday. I swear I felt like a Kid's favorite snack and everyone just wanted to a piece of me.

"INA! What happened yesterday?"

"Why are you all wounded up?"

"What going on to SU-gar?"

"Are you alright?"

I shook my hands in the air as the crowed got closer and closer. Help! Help! I'm drowning in a sea of nosey people with so much questions!! HEEELP!

"INA! Mianhae, excuse me. INA!" Yumi pushed her way through the crowd then grabbed my hand. I'm saved!  I thought to myself. She must've saw my hand of surrender going down the drain.

Yumi was breathing deeply. She let go of my hand then smiled. "Whew .. Finally, it's like pre-school all over again. Everyone wants that yummy treat someone got." I smiled back at her.

"But Ina, someone is looking for you."

"Hah, I think I'd be pretty easy to find a dying fish in a sea of man eating sharks." I laughed. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around.

"Anniyong hasaeyo. Are you Ina Park inmida?"

"De, waeyo?" I looked at there curiously.

"We have something for you." The man at the left  handed me a red and blue gift box. The one on the right handed me flowers. The one at the front bowed then extended his hand to present a letter wrapped in a fine paper with gold rims.

"What's this?" I picked up the letter, they did no say anything.

Yumi looked over my shoulder as I opened the letter.

My mouth .. dropped open in shock ...

".... No way ..."

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hehe, ok for those who don't understand the Korean words i had to decode (not really Romanization)  I'll explain it here.

Kamsahanmida: Thank you
Anniyong hasayo: Formal Hello. - Properly Romanization is Annyeong hasaeyo
De: Formal yes - Ye is informal
Wae: Its informal Why - yo is just added i don't know why but you can also say it like that.
Namja: Boy
Yobo: Honey/sweetheart/darling
SU-gar. (스 갈) IS NOT A WORD IN KOREAN, i just made up the name. These are part of a sentence but I Romanize it to make it sound .. yeah = 3 =;;

 Thank you guys for supporting me (: <3

--------- ☆:  Sincerely, -K3ser