Pretty ladies shouldn't have dirty butts

Reason

School ended and the halls were growing silent by the minute. Students was rushing towards the doors to get the hell away from school and do their plans. Yumi dashed her way through the busy crowd to meet up with  at the front gate.

"INA! thanks, for waiting heh." She managed to say to her trying to catch her breath. After a few seconds Yumi took a deep breath then gave Ina a huge grin."Ok ! Let's go to the mall now."

"I saved up enough money so you don't have to pay for me." Ina manage to say.

"No it's fine, You can save that money for more important means."

They were turning the corner of the gate until - SLAM! There was a soft thump followed by a group of loud gasping.

"MY NAILS! I JUST  GOT THEN DONE! URRRGH!!!"  The girl on the ground shrieked.

"MIANHAE UNNIE! I'm so sorry i didn't me --" Yumi already had her hand out to help up the girl as she was apologizing, but the girl glared at her then shoved her hand away.

"Get that filthy hand away from me! ." The group that did the loud gasping was now surrounding the very pretty slim girl on the ground. The girl was helped up, then a group mumble started on. She flipped her dyed honey colored hair then put a finger up. The mumbles silenced, they glared at Yumi.

"Your one lucky son of a . It's almost winter break and I'd hate to get to get wrinkles on this gorgeous face of mine."

"Jessica ~ Don't wrinkle your face, your skin!" Tiffany whined then pulled her arm.

"C'mon let's go. Our air is getting infected by these zero classed losers." The girls gave them one last overlook then turned a heel to depart the other way. Ina looked at Yumi then sort of twitched, she could tell Yumi felt sad from the almost pouting lips.

"Honestly, if that honey-head bee queen keeps swaying her hips so much like that, she going to break something." Ina clicked her tongue looked at Yumi with a smile. Yumi giggled then took a deep breath, once she was relaxed they started off towards the mall.

 

-----------

 

 

 "Ina what do you think of this?"  Ina turned her head away from the hallway mirror to see Yumi stepping out of the change room wearing a spring outfit. Ina stared at her for a moment then smiled. "Yumi it looks perfect on you! But.. it's almost winter break..."

"I know but I really like it. *sigh* Too bad i can't get it, I'm 30 won short!" Yumi looked at herself in the mirror then sighed again to go back in the change room. Ina grinned then handed Yumi 30 won. "Here take it."

"W-what? I can't take this Ina, you worked so hard to save up this amount of money!" Yumi exclaimed completely freaking out at the situation she just made. Ina shook her head then smiled more.

"No please take it Yumi."

Silence....

"T-thanks Ina." She hugged her then went off to the cashier to pay it off."

The two best friends exited the store. They looked around the mall, looking for something.

"Ina, I'm so hungery."

"Yeah, I know .. me too."

They both looked around some more wondering around the mall. Several times Yumi dropped her bags or bumped into someone. Finally after 30 minutes of walking around in circles the two girls collapsed on a bench.

"WAH! I WANT FOOD!" Yumi whined like a little toddler.

Ina saw glimpses of people passing by them. A couple of children pointed at Yumi then asked their mom or dad "What's wrong with her Appa?/Umma?" they'd reply while scurrying off. "Don't look at her, shes probably has .. err a mental issue."
Ina pulled the complaining Yumi off the bench with their belongings then dashed their way across the hall.

"Yumi don't worry we'll get something to e -- OOFH!" Ina bounced twice on her buttocks while Yumi was left standing holding all the bags. The figure that Ina bumped into looked down at her then lifted her up.

"Careful, a pretty young lady like you shouldn't have her delicate derriere on a dirty floor." Ina looked up at the guy and gave a sheepish smile.

"Err.. um thank you."

He was tall around 5'11. His clothing was sort of skin tight that you were almost able to see his fine muscles underneath. His hair was black - sort of long, the bangs were brushed to one side. His lips were sort of puffy.

"Oh, It's ok. Ina doesn't mind does she - right Ina?" Yumi looked at me with bubbly eyes. She likes him..

"No it's fine, Anyways I have to get something to eat .. err if i can find the food court." Ina picked up the bags on the ground then walked around hopelessly in the mall with Yumi dragging along Mr. pretty-lady's-shouldn't-have-dirty-butts.

"Wow, your awfully tall~ What's your height?" Yumi asked flirtatiously.

"My height.. ah the pretty little lady wants to know my height. Well I'll tell you if --" He cupped Yumi's hand then kissed her palm. "-- If I may know this mademoiselle name."

 Yumi blushed and giggled. "Yumi, Oh Yumi. Hehe."

"Yumi, such a beautiful unique name. It sounds somewhat like a rare enchanted flower." He smiled at her.

Ina was way ahead of them - well sort of. She was just resting on a bench waiting for them. Oh boy, Yumi's gone head over heels again. Ina thought to herself. She waiting a good few minutes then saw them walking up to her.

"Hehe, that's soo cool!" Yumi practically swallowed up his arm by hugging it.

"Not as cool a --" A low buzzing sound interrupted him. He up a finger to excuse himself.

"Yeoboseyo? Ahh, Jae --" He walked off a bit of a distance away from the girls. Yumi looked at Ina and squeaked.

"EEEP ~! He's so charming Ina! I like him so much! Please help me get him!" Yumi jumped up and down with happiness while holding on to - the now - dead weight of Ina.

 "Whoa, calm down Yumi. Have you already forgotten?" Ina had a concern look that made Yumi settle down. "You've only just met this guy and already your saying this kind of stuff about him? What if he's only playing you to get him to sleep in bed?"

The girls went silent. Yumi looked down at the bags she was holding then fiddled with her feet. She sighed then looked up "I know Ina, but.. I really feel he's.. well I don't know.. different."

"Well y --"

"Sorry ladies, I have to go somewhere. My friend, he's a bit sick - i'm going to go drop off some medicine."

He was turning to leave but Yumi stopped him by holding his hand. "Wait, can i get your number?" She asked shyly hoping she'd get it. He turned to face them then he smiled and pulled out a pen. Ina caught sight of his eyes as he gave Yumi a reassuring look. His eyes.. there's a hint of annoyance in it. She looked over his hand. He's also gripping the pen very hand, but putting light pressure as he writes.

"T-thank you!" She smiled happily. He turned then waved a salute as he left the girls.

"Ina i got his number! This must be my lucky day~" She jumped for joy and giggled along.

I don't think so Yumi.. something is funny about that guy, and I'm not talking about his scent.

They both walked off the opposing direction of the guy. Finally they found the food court. They orded, sat down and began a delicious lunch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----- ☆: MR. PRETTY-LADY'S-SHOULDN'T-HAVE-DIRTY-BUTTS

 

I watched as the two girls walked off to the food court. ".." I silently murmured to myself as i pushed open the mall doors.

"Oh my god... He's so hot."

"Who is he?"

"Maybe he's one of those new celeberaties.."

A group of girls murmured pass by me. One of them tried to catch my eye but when she did i glared at her, she squeaked. heh, stupid es, really think you can tame this bad boy? I popped the collar of my shirt then loosened my tie.
The rays of the sun today was really hot despite the blanket of snow that was covering the ground. My cell phone buzzed again in my pocket.

"What?" I answered coldly.

"YA! HYUNG, don't be so mean." A whining male voice responded back.

"What is it?"

A car screeched and stopped beside me. I shut the phone then smirked. Business here is just beginning... let the game begin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: hah, YA second chapter update.. err sorry i think it's short again. Got to work on making the the chapters longer, hah. Been sort of caught up lately, cause mum is obsessing over charice being featured on star king, aka Korean TV show.
hope i can probably update the story today, or tomorrow.

--------- ☆:  Sincerely, -K3ser