Promise?

Secrets

“Minsoo, what the hell is your problem?” L'joe all but shouted at Cap as he rose to his feet rubbing his jaw.

“My problem is you. You’re and idiot.” The oldest clamed resisting the urge to hit him again. Barely.

“ME! You guys were the ones who decided to play lest keep a big ing secret from L'joe.” The rapper fumed throwing his hand into the air. “The victim here I-”

Before he could finish the air was knocked out of his lungs as Cap swung him around, slamming his back into the door.

“Don’t even go there. Niel is the victim plan a simple because of a misunderstanding.” The leader retaliated only for L'joe to open his mouth.

Cap’s hand that was holding the blond to the door moved up to his neck, halting anything the rapper wanted to say. It was uncomfortable at most, and it did the job. It shut L'joe up.

“You’re being stubborn, stupid, and prideful. Chanhee was pregnant last year and miscarried. We kept that a secret because he wasn’t dealing with it well. Hell neither of us were. Since it was a secret, you gonna blow up at me too?” He accused feeling the tension leave the younger’s body as the words left his mouth. Any fight he had left gone. He didn’t like bringing this up at the best of times let alone right now but it was necessary.

He didn’t need to be Einstein to know the others had been told about Chunji’s pregnancy, and weather they knew or not he needed to make a point. It came across clear, if L'joe’s eyes were any indication. It was obvious that, that was the last thing he’d expected to hear.

“When Niel needed you the most, needed you by his side the first thing you do is drive him away. Have you even fully realized Niel is pregnant?” His question hit the blonde like a one two punch in the gut. Cap released him after seeing the surprise on his face.

“So stupid. Stupid and stubborn. You’re about to lose a child, your child because of this.” The leader paused and took a deep breath trying in vain to calm his emotions as tears pricked at his eyes.

“You don’t want to know what that pain feels like. It’s not something easily dealt with. Chanhee and I are still struggling with it and will for a long time. Now get your together and go find him because if he goes through with it, nothing in this lifetime or the next will make things the same between you.” He finished retreating to the other side of the room to sit down sinking into the chair, a weary sigh escaping his lips. He really, really, detested this topic.

L'joe didn’t have to be told twice. He managed to get his shoes on, grab his phone and hail a cab in record time. Getting out of the dorm quickly was one thing, finding Niel, was another story entirely. His phone stayed ringing as he dialed any places the brunette could be. Changjo managed to tell him the appointment time as he sprinted out the door.

He knew if he called asking for specifics about Niel’s appointment no one would share client information. So instead he called to make an appointment for the same time and if the slot was available he hung up and called the next place. It wasn’t the quickest method but it was also his best bet. After ten minutes of driving around he managed to narrow it down to two places. On a long shot he went with the one further away. It seem the most logical since being too close to where they lived meant risking getting seen by neighbors.

The closer he got to the clinic the more his stomach dipped in anxiety. He had to get there in time, he just had to. His mind was reeling with everything he’d done, Cap’s words ringing too true in his ears.

As he pulled up he barely managed to calm his thoughts enough to walk through the door. He just needed to find Niel and fix things. He couldn’t change what he did but he could stop all this madness and make it up to Niel as best he could.

L'joe’s eyes scanned the lobby of the clinic when he finally managed to walk through the front door. He didn’t see his boyfriend anywhere. What was he going to do now? Niel’s appointment starts in a few minutes, he’s probably already in there. The blonde’s stomach lurched at the thought and he ran to the nearest restroom to empty his stomach.

After he was finished the sound of the toilet flushing calmed him down enough to get back on his feet. As he stood there he could still hear retching a few stalls down, and stepped out of his to hover in front of the other.

“Are you alright in there? Do I need to get someone?” His voice was raspy but from the awful sounds he felt he needed to check.

“N-no, I’ll be okay.” The voce called back weakly.

L'joe saw that the door wasn’t latched and risked opening it to make sure all was truly fine. The last thing he expected was to Niel slumped over the toilet dry heaving into the bowl.

“Daniel?” Without thinking he dropped to his knees and back hugged the younger until his heaving subsided.

“Byunghun? Wha-what, how did you?” He sputter uncontrollably when he finished as L'joe held him tighter.

Eventually he broke away from the blonde to look at him in the face, not understanding anything at all. Tears began to flow freely down his face, as he pulled back further from his boyfriend.

“Why are you hear? I thought you wanted this?” Niel whispered wanting to curl himself into a ball but was stopped by the arms encasing him.

Without a second to spare snagged his chin so that the brunette would look him in the eyes. “How could you think that?”

“How could I not? You left me alone Byunghun, what else was I supposed to do? Huh? You haven’t talked to any of us in almost a month.” He stated more than a little hurt at the blonde’s actions.

“I thought you were really sick. I was worried less over what could be wrong but I waited till you were ready to tell me. I waited and waited but nothing; then I found out everyone knew but me. How was I supposed to feel Niel?” He countered hoping to hash this out once and for all.

“I didn’t tell them, they all found out. Chunji, well he just guessed. Changjo saw my pregnancy test that I took a while back when I threw it out of the window and Ricky over heard them chewing me out when I passed out at practice and they brought me back to the dorm. Busting out the closet like some wild idiot.” He huffed truly peeved that everyone had found out without him having to say a word. He really wanted to tell him but fate decided it rather on his parade than be helpful.

“You could have told me then. I was already worried to death. Cap told me you passed out but that they were taking care of you, so I let it go.” He countered though a small smile played on his lips at the thought of Ricky being well… Ricky.

“Hey, that’s not-What happened to your face?” He touched the blonde’s cheek near his eye where the makings of a black eye were beginning to appear.

“Minsoo punched me, and called me stupid and stubborn. He was right.” L’joe couldn’t help but admit with a sigh.

“Maybe a little.” Niel said with a tiny smile. “So…I can keep it?”

“Now who’s the idiot? Of course. I never wanted this, for you to feel like this. I was so angry that it never even sank in that you are pregnant. I’m sorry.” He finally admitted, content when the other let himself get pulled back into a hug.

“Can we go home now? I don’t like this place, I still feel nauseous and my mouth taste like I haven’t brushed my teeth in years.”

“Heh, sure,” L’joe replied kissing his forehead with a smile silently thanking Niel’s morning sickness. He would have never made it in time without it.

They headed home after canceling Niel’s appointment. Their car ride was silent; but it was a comfortable silence, both happy to be in each other’s presence. When they walked through the door of the dorm the vocalist was instantly attacked by the younger two. L’joe locked eyes with the maknae where he could see a silent question being asked. Knowing full well what he was asking the blonde nodded. Changjo threw his hands up a boisterous yay escaping his lips before he hugger the brunette again.

Cap and Chunji came up next while the other was still being smothered. Chunji’s smile was brighter than he’d see in a long time as he ruffled his hair and Cap patted his shoulder proudly. They looked on at the maknae line as the smothering continued. It took at least five minutes for Niel to separate himself from them.

“Yah, you could have helped you know!” His laugh betrayed his serious look.

“Nah, you looked like you had it.” Cap counter with amusement all over his face. It had been so long since they’d played around.

“Jerk! Oh, Byunghun I forgot there’s something I want to give you.” The glint in his eyes did not go unnoticed.

As the others moved back a bit to give them space. Niel took this opportunity to deck the shorter in the jaw, sending him to the floor for the second time that day. Violent to the end.

“Never stop talking to us again.” He said as he extended his had to help his boyfriend up.

“Promise.” A black eyes was defiantly in his future but he was officially forgiven and nothing could keep the smile off his face.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY I managed to get it up today!

One more chapter left.I'm Excited ^_^ 

I hoped you liked this chapter I slaved over a hot phone while doing christmas shopping in the rain. 

tumblr_inline_mgbvzx2ll01r99cbi_large.gi

BYE!

large.gif