I'm What?

Secrets

Niel watched as L’joe was carted away and couldn’t help but sink into Chunji’s arms depressed. L’joe was gonna be pissed later, he just knew it. He didn’t know what was wrong with him but it was starting to worry him. Everything was upsetting his stomach; riding in the car, food smells, body spray. It was starting to stress him out. He was slowly led to the back by Chunji and Cap, while they got the table area cleaned up. He could hear L’joe groaning in the changing rooms while he sat in the stylist chair, the nonnas idly chatting around him.

“The poor thing he must have a bug or something”

“Yeah, it reminds me of my sister, when she had terrible morning sickness.”

The mention of morning sickness perked Niel’s ears.

‘What if’

It wasn’t unheard of, but not necessarily common. After thinking about it he realized that might be it, but he wanted to be sure. The rest of the day was a blur; he remembered talking to people but nothing else. On the way home Niel and L’joe sitting in the front, Niel passed out with his head cozily perched on L’joe’s lap. L’joe lazily ran his fingers through Niel’ hair as he slept with a small smile.

After he had cleaned up he tried to check on Niel but he had been so zoned out. He knew Niel would think he was mad but he was more worried than anything. L’joe didn’t know if it was on purpose or subconsciously but Niel barley talked to him. Niel had been so out of it he wasn’t sure. Watching Niel sleep put his mind at ease as they rode home and he decided to just leave Niel be. He didn’t want to suffocate him. As they pulled up to the dorm L’joe put Niel in an upright position.

“Nielie, wake up” L’joe whispered as he lightly shook Niel’s still sleeping form.

“Huh” he mumbled in response rubbing his eyes and pouting. L’joe chuckled and lightly pinched his cheek.

“Come on sleeping beauty, we’re home” he grabbed Niel’s hand and they followed the others into the house.

“So who’s making lunch? I’m starving” Ricky blurted out loudly, once everyone came in.

“I’ll make it, if it’ll get you to pipe down” Cap said walking towards the kitchen.

“And I’ll make sure he doesn’t burn anything.” Chunji chimed in after, causing Cap to stop and glance back frowning. Chunji skipped to Cap’s side giggling and pecked him on the cheek. “I love you” he said with a pinch of aegyo. Cap only rolled his eyes as he was dragged to the kitchen ignoring the laughter from everyone else. Now fully awake, Niel pulled out of L’joe’s grasp.

“I need to go to the drug store, I’ll be right back” he said pecking L’joe on the cheek and rushing out the door leaving no room for questions. He nearly ran to the drug store, out of breath once he reached the door. He calmed himself and walked in searching the isles for what he needed. He came to a screeching halt when he reached the maternity isle, suddenly not so sure of his choice. He took a deep calming breath and found the pregnancy text section and grabbed one. He then went to the drink isle and plucked a coke from the cold racks; and proceeded to the checkout counter. The worker gave him a funny look as he scanned the items.

“Don’t look at me like that, it for my sister” Niel said with a glare trying to hide his embarrassment.

After he paid for his items he made his way back to the dorm. He took his time walking back, taking swigs of his coke. He wasn’t really worried about being spotted since they moved dorms no one really recognized them, so it was pretty awesome. By the time he made it back to the dorm he’d finished his coke and had the increasing urge to pee. When he walked in he was relieved that everyone was busy. Cap and Chunji were in the kitchen still making lunch, he could hear Ricky and Changjo in the back doing who knows what, and L’joe was nowhere to be seen. He quietly rushed to the bathroom and took the test. His nerves were eating him alive as he waited the five minutes for the results. Right as his timer went off letting him know he could check the test, there was beating on the door. Niel jumped and dropped the test on the floor.

“Niel is that you, hurry up I need to go” L’joe’s sounded on the other side of the door. He panicked picking the test up and glancing at it before he shoved it in the box.

“Give me one second” he shouted back rushing to the window, opening it, and chunking the box with the test in it out the window. He knew he couldn’t throw in in the trash everyone would see. He closed the window, flushed the toilet, and opened the door as calmly as possible. L’joe ran in and nudged Niel out playfully.

After the door shut, Niel rushed to his room and closed the door and laid against it until he clasped to the floor. He didn’t know if he should panic or celebrate.

‘They were blue, they were blue, they were blue, they were blue, they were blue’ He repeated over and over in his head clinging to the door frame like it would make thing any better.

Changjo had went back outside to get his wallet that he dropped when he and Ricky were playing around. He was standing next to the bathroom window when something hit him on the head. ‘What the’ he thought rubbing his head. He looked up in time to see Niel closing the window. He looked to the ground to find of what the hell just hit him. He saw a white a pink box and picked it up. His face turned up when he saw it was a pregnancy test. He opened the box and pulled out the stick. It had blue lines across it. Changjo turned the box over and read the directions aloud.

“Urinate on the pregnancy test given. Wait five minutes for lines to show up. Do not shake or bend. Pink lines mean negative, blue lines mean positive.” He finished and paused to think it out.

‘Wow, Niel’s pregnant’

Still shocked he walked into the dorm with the box in his hand, trying to figure out a way to approach Niel about the topic. He paused near the kitchen and say Chunji finishing up the cooking wile Cap had his arms wrapped around his waist, head leaning on Chunji’s shoulder. Changjo smile momentarily distracted.

“Changjo” Ricky chimed walking towards him. He quickly hid the box behind his back, but Ricky noticed.

“What’s that” he questioned walking closer, but Changjo made sure he couldn’t see the box. Ricky tried his best to peek.

“Nothing, don’t be nosy” Changjo said laughing knowing that was impossible for Ricky.

Ricky was persistent as usual. He and Changjo played cat and mouse for a few minutes. Suddenly he jumped on Changjo rapping his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck; effectively clinging to Changjo’s body. Changjo smiles wider and put the box in one hand and used the other to help hold up Ricky.

“Baby, what is it” he asked for the umpteenth time.

“You don’t need to know.” Ricky started to whine, bounced, and wiggle around making Changjo groan.

“You really didn’t think this out, did you?” Changjo said motioning between causing Ricky to turn beet red and buried his face in Changjo’s shoulder.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, I'm really happy with this update, so i hope you guys like it.

Yall have to comment and tell me what you think dont be shy.

Thanks for reading, Subscribe, Review, Upvote. Love you guys ^__^