Bringing up the past

Secrets

“W-well I-I, um last year I was pregnant” he stuttered out. He wanted to curl up into a ball as he saw their shocked expressions.

Changjo dropped into a sitting position completely shocked. He obviously wasn’t expecting that as an answer.

“Changjo?” Ricky said as he rushed to his side. He waved his hand in front of the red heads face, and got no response, not even a blink.

“I think you broke him” Ricky whimpered wrapping his arms around Changjo’s neck.

“How could you not tell us Chanhee,” the hurt in Niel’s voice did not go unnoticed. “Yo-you didn’t get an abortion did you?” Chunji shook his head fiercely at Niel’s question.

“No. I, I miscarried, that’s why I didn’t tell you guys. Cap knew but I lost the baby before we could find the right time to tell everyone.” He clutched his stomach as the memories of losing his child flooded his mind.

“You still should have told us, we would have been there for you.” Changjo whispered finally coming out of his shock.

“I wasn’t dealing with it well and I didn’t know how. Just thinking about is only serves as a strong reminder that I’m a failure.” He admitted, all his feelings from a year ago rearing its ugly head once again.

“Chanhee,” Niel cooed softly “That doesn’t mean you’re a failure” Chunji only shook his head as tears bean to roll down his cheeks.

“Yes it does. They told me I had severe hormonal imbalance and because we found out not a week before, I hadn’t been to the doctor. So we didn’t know about the condition until it was too late.” He confessed, his body trembling as he cried harder. Ricky was the first to wrap his around the very shaken Chunji, followed by Niel as they cocooned him in a comforting hug.

They tried their best to comfort him, but he would only shake his head violently. It was clear at this point that no matter what they said Chunji held guilt so deep that their word, no matter how true would never be able to heal him.

After a few minutes he broke away and headed to the door wanting to be alone for a while. As he rushed out he ran into a very solid body. He looked up and his teary eyes met those of Cap. He looked away and ran down the hall to his room slamming the door behind him. Cap sent questioning glances to the others completely confused.

“He-” was all Niel managed to get out before Cap shook his head and went after Chunji. Cap walked to the blonde’s room and tried to open the door but he’d locked it.

“Chanhee, open up” he demanded his voice filled with concern.

Chunji stared at the door and thought momentarily before screaming out “NO!” He wasn’t sure he could hold himself together in front of Cap. Suddenly there was a slam on the door as Cap flatted his hand against it in frustration, causing Chunji to jump.

“Chanhee, please” his voice was desperate and pleading. He didn’t like Chunji shutting him out like this. He wanted, no needed to know what was wrong. Chunji crying like that was not okay.

He waited a few more minutes and as he was about to pound on the door again it opened and a broken Chunji stood in front of him. Without a word Cap wrapped Chunji into his arms.

“Baby, what's wrong?” He whispered pulling Chunji’s chin up so he could look him in the eyes. Chunji gripped Cap’s waist clinging desperately to him

“I-I d-don’t want to talk about it right now, but I’m okay.” He mumbled into Cap’s shoulder.

“Really, you call this okay?” Chunji choked out another sob and balled up his fist against Cap’s chest.

“Shut up. I’ll be okay, just give me some time.” He whimpered as his tears subsided. He didn’t want to out Niel before he was ready. Cap sighed in understanding and hugged him tighter.

Niel, Changjo, and Ricky were still sitting in their room processing what just happened. It took a few minutes of silence before Niel spoke u.

“I really would have never guessed.” His voice was hushed a timid.

“Right. He’s always so cheerful. We never knew anything was wrong.” Ricky said with an agreeing nod.

“I know he was afraid but damn-it, he should have told us. “Changjo huffed out. “Just like you Niel. If we hadn’t found out you would have waited forever to tell us.” Niel motioned to deny his words but Changjo shook his head.

“Don’t even lie. I know you, and how do you think L’joe feels? I bet he knows you’re hiding something. He loves you and I bet he worried as hell and just hasn’t said anything. That’s just how L’joe is.” Changjo finished as Niel hung his head low knowing Changjo’s words were true.

“I’ll schedule a doctor’s appointment, and get a blood test. Then I can show him the results.” Changjo rolled his eyes with a sigh but nodded in agreement.

“You should just tell him now, but don’t wait too long. L’joe just might have an aneurism if you do.” With perfect timing L’joe knocked on the door and peaked his head through the crack.

“Hey, I brought food,” he chimed. Changjo and Ricky’s eyes lit up at the mention of food.

“Sweet.” Changjo grabbed Ricky’s hand and pecked him in the lips.

“Let’s go eat.” They smiled at each other and walked past L’joe to the kitchen. L’joe sent a smile to Niel and when he didn’t motion to get up he closed the door, and walked to the kitchen.

“Niel’s okay right?” L’joe asked at random. Changjo’s eyebrows raised in question.

“Yeah, he’s fine.” Changjo says truthfully.

“Do you know what's wrong with him?” Changjo but his lip to keep himself from blurting out the truth.

“No, he hasn’t said anything,” he said with a heavy sigh.

He hated lying to L’joe but he knew Niel would have his head if he told.

“I hope it’s nothing serious. I really hope he tells me soon. I’m ing sick of all the secrets.” L’joe huffed out keeping his voice calm, but it was obvious his agitation with the situation was reaching a boiling point.

It was a known fact the pint size blond held deep hatred for secrets. He didn’t like secrets between the group and especially between him and his boyfriend. He was doing his best to stay calm about it, yet slowly but surely it was stressing him out.

He gave a weak smile to Changjo and sat down at the table. The red head looked over him sadly, understanding his inner turmoil. He looked up in time to see Niel peaking around the corner with his eyes down casted at L’joe’s back.

“Are you going to eat?” Changjo called out drawing L’joe’s attention to Niel, who was still peaking meekly around the corner.

“Yes,” he whispered and watched as L’joe patted the seat next to him.

“Well come on then, I’ll make you a plate.” He chimed with a smile, determined not to let his frustration show on his face. Niel wasn’t fooled having already heard L’joe’s confession, but smiled back sweetly.

After a few minutes of setting up, they ate with small talk in between bites. Niel hadn’t said too much, he’d been too deep in his own thoughts. He knew he needed to do something before things got any more tense between L’joe and himself. So before they went to sleep Niel made an appointment with the company doctor, while L’joe was taking his turn in the shower.

After finishing up his call, Niel sat in the middle of L’joe’s bed with his knees against his chest. He stayed stationary as the blond came in the room fresh out of the shower. White towels around his shoulders and another around his waist.

“Hey, earth to Nielie.” L’joe laughed when Niel’s eyes snapped to his. “You sleeping with me today?” he continued as he changed into his sleepwear. Niel nodded and leaned forward as L’joe slipped into the bed and sat behind him.

“Yeah, I might as well live in here. Chunji’s always in Cap’s room and I feel awkward in my room when Changjo and Ricky get a little too close.” He said smiling back at L’joe while leaning against his chest, while L’joe found a spot on the tallers shoulder to rest his head.

“Yeah, I agree. Oh, what was wrong with Chunji earlier?” He questioned as the though ran across his mind.

“Um, truthfully, it would be better if you asked Chunji about it. It’s really personal.” Niel replied with a slight shiver remembering Chunji’s breakdown. L’joe only nodded , wondering what was so bad that Chunji cried like he did.

They sat there in silence for a few minutes and L’joe began to nod off silently. ‘I should just tell him now’ Niel thought while abusing his lip with his teeth. ‘Then he can come with me tomorrow when I go to my appointment.’

“Baby ?” Niel called out and L’joe hummed sleepily in response. “Um, I know what’s been wrong with me.” He said and was met with silence so he took that as a sign to continue. “I’m almost one hundred percent sure I’m pregnant.” He finished with a sigh, happy to get it off his chest.

He waited for L’joe to reply but there never was one. There was more silence, and he had to resist the urge to scream and pull out his hair when he heard light snoring in his hear.

“Pabo!”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So yall got to see into Chunji's past pregnancy. I hope it wasnt to sad.

 

 

I hope everyone liked the chapter, more to come soon. Comment, subscribe, and upVote.

Love you guys!

21617289-onew-gila.gif