All the Kpop pt 3

I Hate Cha Hakyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ellin’s POV

It was Eunyoung’s turn to sit on the chair and get chosen. I was pretty sure that N oppa was going to come out since he didn’t come out for any other girl… including me. When Eunyoung turned around I saw N walking over. “Dammit!” I thought.

When Eunyoung took N’s flower, I was furious.

“Time!” I screamed remembering I could. Now N has to choose over me and Eunyoung. I kind of already guessed what was gonna happen. Surprisingly he took my flower, but I can see he was about to say I’m sorry, so I stood up and cheered as loud as I can. “Huh take that Eunyoung!” I thought giving her a victory glare. (A/N- is there such thing?)

Eunyoung’s POV

I was shocked. Shocked that I actually believed he was actually going to choose me. I was so dumb. I threw my flower onto the ground in anger. I kept putting my fake smile so people would just think that I don’t care.

“Again? You broke my heart again. Once wasn’t enough? Are you acting or are you just plain clueless about what you have just done.”  I thought wanting to cry my eyes out. I turned around and saw Ken looking at me. I just gave him an oh-wells smile.

“Are you okay Eunyoung?” Zinni asked me. Oh I forgot to mention she was also one of the people who I told that I had feelings for N. She rubbed my shoulders. I nodded with a straight smile.

N’s POV

OH MY GOD CHA HAKYEON WHY DID YOU JUST DO THAT? Aishh if I had just took Eunyoung’s flower then none of this would have happened!! I’m so sorry Eunyoung.

~LATER~

No One’s POV

It was time for the voting. Each person wrote down a name. Ellin had actually thought she should give up on N since he somehow looks like he’s dying next to her. So she wrote down Jaemin’s name out of pity. N also thought similar to Ellin. “Maybe I should choose Ellin since Eunyoung might not choose me after what I have done.”

~~

Eunyoung’s POV

“… and Eunyoung chose... N!” Boom said. Yes, I chose him. I admit I obviously still have feelings for him.

“I wanna change mine,” N shot up. C-change?

“OOOOO BAD GUY! N CHOSE … ELLIN!!” Boom announced. Ellin? I immediately let out my tears. I have held it in long enough.  Zinni started hugging me because she understands clearly about the reason. I once again hate Cha Hakyeon. And once again he has broken my heart.

Ellin’s POV

M-me? He chose me? I looked over to Eunyoung. She was crying. “YES! SEE HE CLEARLY DOESN’T HAVE ANY FEELINGS FOR YOU. *hmpf*” I thought.

~ After filming~

Eunyoung’s POV

“Eunyoung, are you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter