1

Twister Kiss

"Left foot on blue." Kyungsoo said as he watched in amusement as the 11 idiots struggled to put their left foot on the blue. "Get your crotch out of my face!" Lay shouted a bit while whining. "Get your face out of my crotch!" Jongdae said rolling his eyes.

 

 

"When will this be over?!" Tao shouted as he was tangled with Suho's, along with him arching his back like a bridge. "Oooh, this will never be over." Kyungsoo said as he chuckled a bit while leaning his back against the couch.

 

 

Everyone was tired from being tangled, as some of the pissed members wanted the crotches out of their face. "This is an very awkward positon.." Xiumin said as he looked up seeing Luhan's face facing his.

 

 

"... Heh, your cheeks look so squishable." Luhan said grinning as he poked Xiumin's cheek and placed his hand back onto the yellow. Xiumin puffed his cheeks and looked away blushing a bit from the positon. 

 

 

Luhan's chest was pressed against Xiumin's chest as his legs were tangled with Jongdae's. But better yet Xiumin and Luhan's face was really close to each other and it looked like their about to kiss.

 

 

"Right hand on blue es!" Kyungsoo shouted as the spinner landed on the blue. Everyone struggled to get their right hand onto the blue. 

 

 

"I forgot which one is my right." Lay said, blinking. "Oh my god, you are such an idiot." Kris said rolling his eyes as he looked away when Sehun's was clearly in his face. "This is disturbing.." Sehun said.

 

 

"This is soooo entertaining!" Kyungsoo laughed as he grabbed a fistful of chips and threw it at the idiots. "Yah!" Jongin shouted whining as he picked one of the chips off the ground with his mouth.

 

 

"I'm ing tired!" Baekhyun shouted as he tried to push Chanyeol's face away from him. "Well, this is your punishment." Kyungsoo said shrugging.

 

 

"I hate you.." Jongin said, pouting. "I know you still love me." Kyungsoo said winking, as Jongin nodded. "Of course, i still love you my dear!" Jongin sang.

 

 

"Ugh!" Chanyeol shouted as he landed on top of Baekhyun causing Baekhyun to fall onto the ground. Everybody collasped sighing in relief but yet their arms and legs hurt.

 

 

Xiumin was relief from all the struggling and stress he was putting on. "Umm..." Kyungsoo said as everyone went quiet. Xiumin eyes were closed, and notice the silence as he open his eyes seeing Luhan close to his face with their nose touching as their lips were against each other.

 

 

Luhan open his eyes and notice about the position as both of them widen their eyes and pushed each other. Their was indeed a awkward atmosphere and both of the elders was blushing madly.

 

 

Xiumin traced his lips with his fingers and then bit his bottom lip looking down. "Awwww, their both blushhingg!" Tao said squealing like he always do when he buys a new gucci bag.

 

 

"... What happen?" Lay asked.

 

 

 

 

---------

Authors note: this was an rush; soz. /facepalm. but i did mai best k? and i was too busy looking at this pic

 

1g4bx0j:iphone