What's my name? Time to change!

I Got Your Back

Playlist: Hyuna- Change, Miss A- Time's Up, 4minute: What's your name?, Miss A- Goodbye Baby

 

           In a secluded forest, everything seemed like it was going to be a normal and quiet day. The bright sun had risen a few hours ago and was beginning to creep out behind a large cloud in a shape of a small teddy bear Pokemon that she could not remember the name of. Her intense brown eyes then wandered over to the tall evergreens that surrounded the large factory-like building that she was in. A flock of Pidgeys were sitting on a branch chirping sweetly at her which made her smile at their simple way of easing her nerves.

            A sudden loud clicking sound shattered her thoughts and made her turn around.  She quickly jumped down from the large window pane and creeped behind a large machine that this organization used to manufacture certain type of trapping devices. She smirked. She only had to wait a little bit longer before she could make her getaway. She was so close to finally being free that she could taste it.

 

        When the explosion occurred, she was expecting it to be large, but she didn't realize the whole building would be engulfed in flames so quickly. Good thing she prepared for the worst. Right before the timer she set up on the explosives was going to go off she dashed towards the entrance and rushed out of there. Her long hair was like whips aggressively attacking her back as she sprinted to her safety.  She hid behind some large yew bushes that were just far enough that she could go unnoticed, but was still close enough to see people rushing out of the building. She calmed down a bit. Even though these people are completely evil and made her life a living hell, she was glad that she didn’t actually kill them. After a few more minutes, she believed it was safe enough to come out of her hiding spot. She grabbed a black pokeball with red lines criss crossing around it from her belt and activated it.  A large bright yellow bird with a long skinny beak and electricity flowing intensely around its body flew out and let out a majestic screech.

  “Zapdos,” the girl said which grabbed the bird’s attention. It landed in front of her and stopped the electricity from flowing around it. “I rescued you from your prison and as promised you are now free again. Thank you for your help.”

               The legendary bird gave a deep nod back to the girl.

             “Who knows, maybe we will meet again someday,”She whispered as Zapdos began to fly away. The bird screeched its’ name one more time before it disappeared into the sky. The girl smiled knowing that it heard her.  She then released her only Pokemon that she had actually captured herself.

           “Butterfree!” The blue butterfly Pokemon flapped her wings and floated over to her trainer and landed on her right shoulder.

           ”Well Jiyoon, the deed is done. Are you ready to get started?”

            “Free!” Jiyoon's antennae twitched in happiness.

           “Good. Let's get out of here,” The two started walking away from the evil place that they had to call home for the past six years, both relieved that this will be the start of a fresh start. The girl will be able to actually start her dream of being a Pokemon trainer the right way now.

           “Agent Sakura!” Or so they thought.

           She stopped in her tracks. A laugh escaped . Oh, how she hated that disgustingly sweet name that they gave her.  She turned around to see a tall boy with a strong build was standing a few feet away from her with a look of death in his hazel eyes. His muscled arms were covered in soot and burns. Ash had settled into his usual styled raven hair, changing it to a chalky grey. The boy was sweating and taking short raspy breaths, but a smile was on his face.

           “Seungri. It took you long enough. For a minute there I thought that you would actually leave me alone for once,” The girl folded her arms. She should have known this was a little too easy. Jiyoon got into her battle stance while still not leaving her spot on her trainer’s shoulder.

             Seungri clenched his fists. “You freed Zapdos and you think that you would just escape from us like that? After all you have put this organization through? I don't think so, you ! I can't believe I ever trusted you with anything! I won’t let you get away with this,” He reached down to his belt and grabbed two pokeballs and enlarged them. “Now, what do you have to say for yourself before I kill you?”

              The girl just smirked at her old leader’s threat. She glanced over to Jiyoon, then back at Seungri . “Hit your heart! ”

              With that command, Jiyoon sprang into action and launched quickly into air. She spun around multiple times and yellow powder was released from her wings. She then flapped her wings rapidly and a large gust of wind made the yellow powder travel towards Seungri in an increasing speed so that there was no way he could have avoided the attack. He fell to the ground as the paralysis from the stun spore kicked in. Jiyoon flew back to her trainer and landed back to her usual spot on the girl’s shoulder.

           “You should have known something like that was coming, you’re the one that trained me after all,” The stated bitterly as she turned around and began to walk away.

            “You can't run away from us forever. Team Rocket will find you Sakura!”

            “My name is Hyuna, you ,” she said strongly, but she was now too far away for Seungri to hear.

Hyuna's Pokemon: Butterfree (Jiyoon)

Author's Note: I know this is really really short... But I am having a hard time trying to find the rest of this chapter that I have written and I didn't want to not have an update soooo. I hop this is okay for now. I will be working on the rest of this chapter... actually right....meow!