Sweet Dreams Lucifer

I Got Your Back

Chapter 1- Sweet Dreams Lucifer

Playlist- E.R. by Dalmation (DMTN), Spica- Painkiller, Sweet Dream- MFBTY, SHINee- Lucifer


The door was blown off its' hinges and many menacing men dressed in black with a red R on their shirts came rushing in with different fire Pokemon at their sides and guns in their hands. Once they were all in, their leader: Giovanni steps in with his white panther-like Pokemon walking right next to him.

"You have five minutes to find the creature. If you can't, shoot the professors and their kid and burn the house down. Don't leave any evidence," Giovanni said without a sign of emotion on his face. His Persian’s ruby gem on its’ forehead glowed ominously as it purred as Giovanni began petting her head.

Wings could see from the top of the stairs that the grunts had no hesitation to begin their task. They headed down the hallway where his parents' bedroom was. He heard the door open and two gunshots. The sounds snapped the fear out of him and adrenaline kicked in as he ran back to his room, making sure he was as quiet as he could be. His Eevee ran and jumped into his arms, the boy looked at his little fox Pokemon’s eyes and could tell he knew exactly what was going on. Wings held onto him as if his life depended on him.

"Eevee camouflage," Wings whispered in his Pokemon's ear. Eevee nodded and his eyes began to glow pure white. A second later they both were completely invisible. Wings ran towards his window, opened it, and then shut it quietly. He climbed down the fire escape as well as he could with only one free hand. He jumped down to the ground and ran. Once he had gotten to the corner of the block, he heard the explosion. He would not look back.

He kept running without thinking about what just happened. He knew he had to get to his destination as fast as possible. His parents told him exactly what to do and there would be no way he would let them down. Fifteen minutes had passed when he had finally reached the house. He stepped up to the door.

"Okay Eevee. It's safe," Eevee's white eyes were the first to be seen. They changed back to its normal cerulean color. Then both of their bodies were visible again. Wings began to tremble as he knocked on the door. The realization of what he just witnessed is now overcoming him. His parents were murdered and he has no home anymore. Large tears stormed out of his eyes. The door opened and a short Asian boy with shaggy brown hair opened the door.

"Wings?"

"Wooyoung! They're gone! My parents are dead!"


"Wings!"

"They're gone! They’re gone!"

"Wings! Wake up!"

Wings yelped and jumped up and over the side of his bed. His legs were tangled in his sheets which made him not able to catch his fall, making him land face first into the ground. His Eevee, who was sleeping at the end of his bed, was startled out of his sleep and back flipped off of the bed and landed ready to attack. Seeing that it was only Wooyoung who was trying to wake up his owner, he calmed down and walked over towards Wings and the side of his face.

"Ow," he said as he slowly got up from the ground. He untangled himself from his bed sheets and sat back down on his bed. He brushed his hand through his sweaty, dirty blonde hair. He realized that he was drenched in sweat from his reoccurring nightmare.

"Was it the dream again?" Wooyoung asked as he sat down on his bed that was parallel to Wings'. Ever since Wings had moved in with his best friend six years ago, they have shared a room together.

"Yeah. It's probably reoccurring again since we are going to be setting off on our journey today." Wings looked towards Wooyoung. He was tall with a tan complexion. His dyed light brown hair was already styled in a choppy fohawk. Wings guessed he was has already been getting ready for the day.  He was shirtless at the moment, which showed his fit body. Wooyoung smiled once he heard the word journey. Wings knew his best friend was even more excited about finally becoming a trainer than he was. He has wanted to become a dragon Pokemon trainer ever since they had found his Dratini when he was 8 years old on an expedition trip with his parents.

"Are you sure you are okay with this? If you aren't ready we can wait until you are?' Wooyoung asked concerned.

"I'm definitely ready. Team Rocket has gotten away with their crap for too long. I'm ready to avenge my parents," Wings' clenched his fists tight and he had an intense look in his eyes. He stared straight forward for a couple seconds before he snapped out of it. He looked back at Wooyoung, who was now rubbing his arm in an uneasy fashion. "Plus I'm ready to go out and see the world, meet new friends, and travel with you, Yoooouuungie!" Wooyoung scoffed, rolled his eyes playfully.  He walked over towards Wings and grabbed his arm to help lift him up.

"Good, because I'm ready to get out of this joint! I can't wait to get started. I need some dragon action in my life!" Wooyoung smiled and ruffled Wings' hair before walking back towards his side of the room to finish getting ready.

Wings smiled back at his best friend before he got up and looked at himself in the mirror that was on top of his dresser. His sandy blonde hair was shaggy, but he certainly likes how it’s growing out. He was just a few inches shorter than Wooyoung was and slightly paler as well. His body, unlike his best friend’s “chocolate” abs, was fit and toned that just showed an outline of a six pack. Wings gave himself another look over and came to the conclusion that he definitely needed to shower.


Two hours later Wings and Wooyoung were standing outside of their house. There were three stones that were on the ground in front of them: a red stone with a small moving flame inside, a blue stone with a rippling rain drop in the center, and yellow stone with a flashing lightning bolt in it. Eevee stood there looking straight at the other two, waiting for his owner to give him the go ahead.

"I know I promised you that we would do this on the day we left, but are you sure you want to do this Eevee?"

"Vee," the tiny fox Pokemon nodded.

"Okay," Wings sighed with both nervousness and pride. "Then touch the stone that will evolve you into what you have chosen to become."

Eevee stepped towards the stones. He has known what he wants to become for years now. He showed no hesitation as he touched the thunder stone. Eevee's body was shrouded with a bright light. His body began to change and grow bigger. His tail disappeared and there was now spiked fur in its place. The light disappeared and his fur was now yellow with the exception of the spiked tufts of fur that surrounded his neck. Sparks of lightning were emitting around his legs in an intimidating way. Eevee was now a Jolteon.

"He's so awesome now!" Wooyoung blurted out. Wings and Jolteon both glared at him. "Wh...What I meant to say was... I mean... Eevee was cute and awesome before. He's just now more...uhhhh epic looking?"

"Kid, you're just digging yourself a bigger hole now," Wings patted Wooyoung on back.

"Yeah, I'll just shut up now."

"Jolt," Jolteon smirked and run up towards Wooyoung and allowed him to scratch him behind the ears.

"Alright Jolteon. Ready for the test?" Wings asked. The electric fox nodded turned towards his owner. "Alright camouflage now!"

Jolteon's cerulean eyes changed to a pure white and a moment later he disappeared.

"Great! Now, lean against Wooyoung and have him hold onto you." Jolteon did what he was told and Wooyoung disappeared as well. Wings grinned.

"Awesome. Your ability has stayed with you through the evolution. That's definitely going to come in handy. Alright Jolteon, that's all I needed to see," Wings said just as both Wooyoung and Jolteon appeared again.

"I don't think that will ever get old," Wooyoung said as he walks over to Wings.

"So, now that that is all over with, I think we are ready to head out," Wings said.

"Good, because it’s at least an eight hour walk from JYP village to Pallet town," Wings said anxiously.

"Alright! Off to Pallet Town!" The boys grabbed their bags and supplies and the three of them began their journey.


Wings' Pokemon: Jolteon  

Wooyoung's Pokemon: Dratini

So what did you guys think? Any good? Anything I should change? Any questions about the characters, setting, or anything in general? Let me know! I hope you guys liked it. More to come soon!