Chapter 3: Fallen

Eternally Love (A Twin Hearts Spin-Off)

   A few days have passed since my encounter with Seol and I just couldn't stop thinking of her. Tonight, I decided to walk around alone for a while. It truly is peaceful in here. If only I could stay here forever and be with Seol but then again, I don't want to be selfish. Kwanghee, the leader, have been stuck in here long enough so I guess he really deserves to rest now. I'm going to make sure that all the souls leave and accept their fate; including Seol.

   I don't know why but the moment I saw Seol, I just felt something inside of me. It was as if my dead heart was beating again and coming back to life. I promised her before that I would make her happy before I leave and I'm gonna make sure that she'll be happy. I'm going to remove all the sadness she brought with her the moment she died and left him. I want to show her that she could still move on and be happy just like the people down there right now. They'll be happy soon, I'm sure, and they'll move on soon too. They'll accept the fact that we're gone and we're in a better place.

   I take in my surroundings; green pastures, a big blossom tree where Kwanghee-ssi is, the orange-colored 'sky', souls running around happily, and a big white gate at the far end of this place. A big white gate at the far end of this place. Is that where we're going next once we accept our fate? Is that where we will exit and move on? And rest in peace? And that we might never see each other again? The thought makes me sad. I walk towards the far end and stop right in front of the gate.

 

   'You've fulfilled your mission on Earth. Be free and move on. You have no reasons to be lingering around anymore. Stop dwelling in the past.'

   That's what it said on the banner located on the upper part of the gate. Be free and move on. But with Seol around now, could I still have the courage to move on? Would I be able to take it if we separate ways and never see each other again? I look outside the gate; it was very foggy that you could barely make an image of what was ahead. Suddenly, someone places their hand on my shoulder, startling me.

   "Kwangmin-ah, what are you doing here?" Seol asks as she looks outside of the gate too.

   "Just um... wondering around. Why are you here?" I ask her. She just smiles at me.

   "I was looking for you and then Kwanghee-ssi told me that you were here," she replies. She sighs before talking again, "I really like it here. It's so peaceful and everything about this place just seems so... beautiful. I want to stay in here forever but... Kwanghee-ssi said that we all have to move on, right? I wonder what it's like in the afterlife. Maybe it's much more beautiful than this; more breathtaking and peaceful."

   "Yeah, I guess so," I tell her and smile at her. "Seol-ah... can I... hug you?" I suddenly ask her. Her eyes widened in surprise and so did I. I'm surprised myself that I was able to say that.

   "Um... okay," she says and walks towards me. I smile at her and pull her into my arms. She's so warm. She makes my dead heart flutter. "Thank you Kwangmin-ssi," she softly says as she wraps her arms around me too. 

   "For what?" I ask. She hugs me tighter and I could feel her crying. "Shh..."

   "For being there for me. For wanting to make me happy. I'm so glad I've met someone like you," she whispers. I just soothe her back for a while before talking.

   "I'm very thankful too that I've met you, Seol-ah. I do have one wish right now," I tell her. She pulls away a little and looks up at me. I kiss her tears away and then look back at her, directly in her eyes.

   "What is it Kwangmin-ssi?" she asks. I smile at her and move closer so our faces would only be a few inches apart.

   "It's that if I could replace him in your heart; to take away all the pain you have inside of you. To be able to make you happy. To love you," I tell her. She blushes again and breaks our eye contact.

   "This is too fast," she softly says. I tilt her chin up to make her face me again.

   "I really wish I could replace that guy someday, Seol-ah. I want to be with you before I move on to the afterlife. I want to make you feel that I really do love you," I tell her. She tears up again but I quickly cup her cheeks and lean closer to her. "Just once." And then I gently press my lips on hers. 


KwangSeol Corner #2

Junssi: Okay, so I'm not that evil you know >:P :)) Of course I would update even if nobody upvotes this story =)) At least you guys comment right? ^^ I just hope that all those who subscribe will comment :3 That's just my one wish :3 so, pretty please? :D Even just a little encouragement (or 'update soon!') will do. Haha. Coz I really wanna know more about my readers through this corner coz we talk to you, right? ^^ So don't hesitate and comment, ne? :D♥ Anyway, don't you think this is too fast-paced? :)) Oh, well. I have to. This is just gonna be a short story so the flow of the story HAS to be FAST. :P Mian~ (-_-')

Seol: Omo! Kwangie kissed me! :O *blushes*

Kwangmin: I could kiss you again now ;)

Seol: Aish, stop it. -.- *pushes him away* people can see you :P

Kwangmin: Fine, fine. *pouts*

Junssi: Why don't you guys just reply? Hmm...? :D

KwangSeol: ...

Junssi: Okay.. :< I'll reply then! >:P

@mimicry→ I know right? ^^ You're welcome :D Here's another one ^^~

Kwangmin: Yah! I'll reply >:P

Junssi: Aish, fine -_____- you're really becoming an evil twin :<

Kwangmin: *mehrong* mwahahahaha

@Minhye_→ annyeong! ^^ We weren't able to reply to you on the previous chapter, huh? Mian~ author-nim posted it and it was just then when we saw your comment. :( anywaaaay, I hope you're liking the story so far ^^♥

Seol: Hahaha ne~ annyeong Minhye_-ssi! ^^

@iloveyou06→ nice to meet you too ^^♥ ayiiieee~ ;) hahaha arasseo. :D Did you hear that, KwangMEAN? Hmm...? :P

Kwangmin: Yah, what 'KwangMEAN'? -____- and don't worry Bea-ssi, I'm not gonna hurt her :D In fact, I'm gonna love her♥

Seol: Aish.. so cheesy >//<

Kwangmin: Oh, well. ;)

Junssi: Gomawo Bea-unnie ^^ kkkk~ I hope you're liking the flow of the story so far :3 *hugs back*

KwangSeol: Yeah! ^^ We'll see if we do, ne? :D

Kwangmin: haha now let's move on to the next XD

@wendyho→ how about now? :D I've added a lot more descriptions ;) Hahahaha. I'll tour you around if you want :>

Seol: Yah.. >< aish!~ you want her to die or something? -_______-

Kwangmin: I was kidding :(

Seol: <___<

@Aoi101→ (omma, I always end up replying to you, huh? Aren't we fated to be a family? ^^) yeah he is. But right now he's being a meanie *pouts* ne, I'm cute just like my mommy :3♥

Kwangmin: Hmm... if not, what? :>

Junssi: Are you trying to challenge unnie? -____- anyway.. bwo!? YoungSsi? ANDWAE! It's Young_____ LQ :P >:D Here's an update ^^~

@xxMikixx→ awww... :') thank you so much ^^♥

Kwangmin: gomawo Miki-ah~ is it okay if I call you that? :D♥♥ awww... mian~ :( you still hold a special place in my heart though, don't worry ;)

Seol: Omo! Mian mian~ :( But I promise to make Kwangminnie happy, okay? ^^ Hopefully, you'll be able to accept me soon :3 b..but you have Youngmin right? (pertaining to Twin Hearts XD)

@Kpoplove_→ there, you have it ;) Thank youuuu! ^^♥

Kwangmin: I've definitely moved on :D but don't worry to all my lovers (wahahahaha XD) AKA _______, you guys are special to me too ;)♥

@cellyne→ ne, gomawo ^^ author-nim says thanks :DD here's an udpate ^^ comment, comment~ kkkkk~

Junssi: Whoa, okay... the corner is getting longer again than the chapter itself O.O mian~ /shot.

@Taolowan→ Thank youuu ^^ hmm... I'm not yet sure XD but maybe not? Mian~ :( hahaha let's see on the next chapter ;) this is only gonna be a short story so.. :)) oh, and out of curiosity... what type of girl are you imagining Seol as? ^^

Seol: Thank you so much Taolowan-ssi :D

@CuteyDuckey21→ ne, gomawo ^^ hahaha. Yes, he is. :D If he doesn't, tell me and I'm gonna give him a nightmare :)) just kidding. XD

Junssi: Okay, so for those who didn't like the ending of Twin Hearts because they're Kwangmin-biased then um... feel free to imagine yourselves as Seol ^^~ this is a democratic err... country? No. Site? I dunno -____- but you know what I mean :P

Kwangmin: Don't forget to comment, ↑Upvote, and Subscribe to Story to show your support ^^

Seol: Sorry for any grammatical errors and/or typos present (^o^') ......... author-nim is a lazy bum therefore she said that she won't re-read this. -_____- so nice of our author-nim, huh? Haha.

KwangSeolSsi: Bye bye everyone~ ^^ T'was nice talking to some of you :3♥ Ppyong!

 

 

Do any of you guys have twitter/kakaotalk/instagram?

twitter: @jesXOTIC

kakaotalk: CassieBBLS

instagram: junssi

 

Do folow & add me, okay? ^^ Im'ma follow back =) Let's chat there. ^^ Annyeong~♥