Chapter 1: Lonely soul

Eternally Love (A Twin Hearts Spin-Off)

  C r e d i t s  t o  A o i 1 0 1  f o r  t h e  n a m e  o f  t h e  g i r l .  ^ ^


______-ah, you’re now free. You can now love him again. I’m sure that he’s the man whom you deserve more. I’m sure he’ll be the one who’ll complete you; the man who will make you happier than you are right now,” I say and kiss _______ for the last time on her cheek. “I love you…” I say before I slowly released her hand. I want to be with her for a little longer but I could feel my body shutting down slowly. I'm ready; I'll bring my memories of her with me in my afterlife. It's time; as if on cue, my eyes close.

   “Sorry Kwangmin-ah and… thank you,” was the last sentence I heard her say before I heard doctors trying to save my life.

   Goodbye my love. I love you forever. Be happy, okay? I'll be watching you here from above. I will never forget you.


  I open my eyes and sit up. I scan the place and I could see other souls either playing with each other or just sitting on the grass and looking at a void space. I stand up and brush away the imaginary dust on my pants. A few feet away from me, I spot a girl in her wedding dress. Did she... could she have possibly died on her wedding day? How heartbreaking is that? She was looking down and I could clearly see that she's shedding tears. I walk towards her and put my hand on her shoulder.

   "Please don't cry," I tell her. She looks up at me coldly and brushes my hand off her shoulder.

   "Don't touch me. Don't tell me what to do," she said. Such a beautiful lady but she's so cold.

   "Were you... supposed to... get married?" I ask her discreetly. She glares at me and then she suddenly starts crying again. "Omo I'm so sorry!"

   "I... he..." she says as she covers her face with her hands. "Today was supposed to be my wedding but then... when I was on my way to the church, I encountered a car accident. They weren't able to save me. I left him; I love him so much. It pains me to think that he's having a hard time right now," she continues. I could barely understand what she's saying. Being the good guy that I am, I soothe her back.

   "Shh..." I utter and pull her in my arms. "Things happen for a reason," I tell her. She suddenly pushes me away from her and steps backward.

   "You're a jerk, you know that? You don't even know me so stop saying things like that! Don't ever talk to me again! I hate you!" she says and runs away from me.

 

   Oh gosh I feel like slapping myself right now. I was only trying to help her but I ended up hurting her more. I should probably say sorry to her later when she cools down. I decided to just walk around for a while. Suddenly, the girl's face appears in my mind. I must be feeling so guilty that's why she keeps appearing on my mind. Just then, what she said earlier flashed back on my mind.

   It pains me to think that he's having a hard time right now.

   I wonder how Youngmin-hyung is doing right now? I wasn't even able to say goodbye to him. How is he taking the news of my death? Is he crying right now? Are my parents there and crying too? What about Yoon Mi? Minwoo? I wasn't able to say goodbye to any of them. Then I think of ________. She thanked me the last minute before I completely lost consciousness. Is she crying too? With all these thoughts, a tear suddenly rolls down my cheeks. I've hurt a lot of people because of my death. Are they ever going to cope up? I'm worried about hyung the most. Hyung, I hope you'll still be able to be happy. I'm watching you from up here. I'm sorry for all the troubles I've caused. If only I could turn back the time, I would change all my mistakes. I'll do all the sacrificing. I've been so selfish.

   "Why are you crying?" a familiar voice asks next to me. I turn to look at her. Oh, it's the girl.

   "I'm sorry for what I said earlier," I say and looked at the green grass. She pats my arm and shakes her head.

   "I'm sorry for shouting at you. I just couldn't accept the fact that I'm already gone; but we all have to move on right?" she asks and sighs.

   "Do you think the people we left behind would ever be happy?" I ask her.

   "Like I said, we all have to move on," she says and smiled for a brief moment. Oh gosh, she's so beautiful.

   "May I know who you are?" I ask shyly. She looks at me and breathes in before extending her hand for a handshake.

   "We didn't start off so good, did we? Let's start over again; hi, my name is Lee Seol. What's yours?" she asks. I took her hand and shook it.

   "Kwangmin, Jo Kwangmin," I say and smile at her.

-

Oh gosh it was so boring TT-TT This is the worst chapter 1 I've ever written! I'm so sorry. :(