The....failed surprise.

The happy birthday!

 

It's been a long time since the two supernatural had gotten to know each other. One with the power to create duplicates of himself and form infinite doubles of his form and the other with the power that turned out to be  destructive as he couldn't quite control his ability to absorb the powers of others by touch. Sehun never managed to even come to self control when it regarded his powers and in the end it resulted with the fact both friends can't physically interact with each other or chaos will break loose and tons of annoying, pesky little Sehuns will start popping out of nowhere. Today was a new day though, today was a day in which Sehun wouldn't worry about anything. He'll learn how to control his power even if just for a bit. He actually found out that he can reach semi control over his powers if he practices long enough and so he was preparing for this day to make sure nothing will ruin it. Today was Luhan's birthday and nothing would keep them apart.


How did Sehun found out about it though? Well he didn't really, and for all he knows he may be a few days, weeks or even months early or late but he took a leap of fate and took the word of a beast over it. Sehun tracked down a lot of old calendars, used the duration of the stars and moons (And a handy book that explained him exactly what he needs to look for) and that third resident in the hotel, the beast called Yifan and the closest person Sehun could find that actually had a clue about hours and days and kept his own count of it, unlike Sehun.


What Sehun didn't know though that while he was trying too hard to learn dates and guess hours, Yifan had a digital watch he found a while ago which was still working until a while back, one that counted both hours and dates and while Yifan watched Sehun struggle with dates, he had his own written down for a while now. Yifan had given Sehun the information the boy wanted and while Sehun was just hoping he got the dates right, Yifan knew long ago they were.


In all honesty Sehun was pretty much the most useless resident of the hotel. He couldn't make food like Luhan and he couldn't keep guard like Yifan and this was possibly one of the reasons he rarely spent his days in the hotel for he didn't find it as his home. He was an empty space there, a doll both residents enjoyed grooming and pampering in a way but never got anything in return but affectionate gestures towards Luhan and irritated glares towards Yifan.


Today will be different though! Or so Sehun told himself. He spent over a week in search for a cook book and a simple cake recipe. When that was found he searched for the products needed that still haven't turned sour, which wasn't an easy task. In the end he had to use dairy powder instead of milk and had to check over thirty eggs until a useable one or two were found.


On the awaited day Sehun made the cake in another place he found, some building that still had most of everything working: gas, water, and electricity, all he needed. The smell of food eventually attracted animals, though luckily for Sehun nothing larger than dogs and cats had stumbled across his path. When done preparing the cake he left all he didn't need behind for the animals to devour, not even considering the fact some of the food wasn't edible for animals but that'll play on his conscious later.


Sehun carried the made cake and hid it where they store all their food and went for his search after Luhan at the hotel. Once the lost treasure was found, Sehun went behind Luhan and wrapped his arms over Luhan's waist, pecking the older's shoulder.


"Hyung, you know what day it ith?" Sehun asked with a soft smile and Luhan responded with a shake of his head.

"Well then, happy birthday!" Sehun made himself a mental note to thank Yifan later for keeping his promise not to tell anything to Luhan so Sehun would be the first to congratulate him.


Just on cue as it seemed, Yifan strolled into the room, raising his brows at the sight. "Am I disturbing the love birds?" His deep voice demanded. Sehun shrugged while as Luhan's cheeks flushed and he began mumbling, completely flustered by the suggestion. "W-we're not love birds" and though some part of Luhan wished they could be, it was well known on both sides that because of obvious limitations on Sehun's part, they could never really be together and only have to comfort themselves in stolen moments of bliss when their lips will lock and the world will go blank for an hour or so. But that didn't happen as often as either of them wanted.


What Sehun did next made both pair of eyes in the room grow wide in shock. Sehun stopped hugging Luhan and turned him around to press his own lips against Luhan's while cupping the older's cheeks to make sure Luhan won't flinch away from the surprise and pressing both their bodies together. The kiss was strong and demanding, just like the one they shared once in the privacy of the kitchen that one random morning. Sehun's tongue pushed past Luhan's lips and teased the other's tongue, into Luhan's mouth so ally it almost made the one observing from the side uncomfortable to stand and watch. Tongue twirled around each other, both faces becoming slightly flush at the heat their bodies shared and soon Luhan drew out a small moan himself.


When Sehun finally drew back, Luhan's eyes were already closed as he gave himself into the kiss, lips puckered as if wishing for more. Yifan turned away, mumbling something Sehun couldn't register and Luhan didn't even hear.
"Yifan, thank you." Sehun spoke as formally and distant mannered as he could while grabbing Luhan's hand and jerking him towards the kitchen. Good enough, he thought to himself as a clone appeared and stuck his tongue out towards the giant beast.


When in the kitchen Sehun forced Luhan to sit down while he arranged the table. Kindly, he put actually three plates on the table but only two spoons, one for him and another for Luhan, Yifan could manage on his own. By then Yifan had shuffled his way to the kitchen as well and took a seat, grabbing himself his own dishes on the way as if already expecting not to be treated if his host was Sehun.


When all seated, Sehun went and grabbed the cake out of its hiding place, bringing it to the table with a cheerful happy birthday song and giving Luhan a small peck on his cheek while placing the cake in front of him and offering to be the one to cut the so the called "master piece".


Luhan grinned happily and did as he was told, cutting each a piece of the nice looking treat and placing each a piece on his plate and while Sehun decided to look around the hotel for something to drink along with the cake, he dismissed the two and told them to start feasting without him.


Both Yifan and Luhan smiled to each other as they dug into the cake, each taking a spoonful and placing it in their mouths happily though both their expression altered the moment the cake practically ruined their taste buds. Their faces practically paled, disgusted expressions on their faces as they tried to chew on what they weren't sure they could even classify as edible and while Sehun still wasn't around Luhan tossed all the remains of that awful cake to Yifan who literally threw it out of the window. Both choked to get the taste out of their mouth, muttering to each other how there were egg shells in the cake, half of it was still raw and they were not sure what did he place in it but it was most likely spoiled and the two were already sorting out who will spend time in what bathroom tonight.
When Sehun came back to the kitchen with a bottle of wine he found for the older residents and a small water bottle for himself, his innocent gaze landed on the two males that quickly shut their mouths and averted their gazes from falling directly onto Sehun, but instead presented their best attempts at a smile while still processing the taste of death in their mouths.

 

"Hyung, where ith the cake?" Sehun looked at the table and plates in surprise to find it was all empty. "Have you eaten it all tho fatht?"


Both voices shot up together almost too quickly. "Yes!"  Sehun gave both an odd glance, suspicious of their behavior but too happy to push it any further and so he shrugged it off and went to place the bottles on the table. "You could have at leatht thaved me a piethe. Aish tho mean." The two other males just shared meaningful glances and smiled at the younger, two different sized hands going to ruffle the boy's hair and leave him scrunching his nose in distaste.


"We're sorry Sehun" Yifan spoke.


"We'll treat you next time to anything you'd like. I'll make any dish you'll ask! As long as I find the ingredients of course" Luhan grinned and scooped closer to the boy, grabbing Sehun's hand in his and holding it to him. Sehun gave a hint of a smile and leaned over to Luhan, brushing his lips against the other's ones and whispered against them. "Then I want you."


A shudder run down Luhan's back as he whispered back, hoping the tallest member of their little group won't hear him. "Later, when alone."

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Btw this fic was made sepcially for my Hyung's birthday. He rps Luhan in the rp so...yeah I made this for him ouo