Explanations and Quick thinking!

War of Love and Hate

I'm back you guys! I'm really really really sorry!! Let's get started!! I know you've been waiting for this!
-------------------

      Kyung left Taeil to lay on the dusty couch. He turned slightly just showing a half of his body. "I guess I should ask shouldn't I?" He avoided eye contact with the Black Dragon, he only gazed down at Taeil almost passing out from pain. The atmosphere remained calm, and quiet. Kyung should be throwing against the fan, he should be screaming. Although, what would it help? Nothing, that's what. Under all this pressure Kyung had to bury his emotions to think straight and to get answers. "Well....?" He had added looking at the opposing body. "Aren't you gonna tell me? Aren't you gonna make up this tragic story to where I decide to keep you? Hm?" Kyung felt himself boil, he felt like exploding, but he remained cool. He let the air in the room slowly circulate and get back down to normal temperature. On the other hand not feeling anything was Ukwon. Ukwon had no idea what to say, the silence felt awkward, but nice. He his chapped lips and shook his head. "What do I do?" He thought, "do I tell him the truth, getting me even deeper on Jaehyo's bad side?" Ukwon stayed quickly in his side of the boiling pot. He knew he would have no choice but to tell the other about the situation that has recently went down. "Well..." He paused taking in a breath and stayed down on the dirt filled couch. "Jaehyo...he was having a /great/ day, soon we went out. I thought everything would be ok!" Kyung looked at the boy almost in tears telling the story. He let him continue knowing that interrupting would only lead to more panic. "We were all walking down the street, me, Jaehyo and Minhyuk. Just then, Taeil had bumped into Jaehyo...leading to a controversy..." He his lips once more and avoided any contact. Kyung only nodded, "Pyo...will have a fit. Where is your other side? The other boy..." Kyung looked up from Taeil and laid eyes on the red head. By 'other' he could only mean Minhyuk, that was the only person that stayed with him until the end, but was it really coming to an end in the Uptown?

---Uptown---

      Jaehyo roughly took Minhyuk and put him in his room. He couldn't bare to watch him in pain for what he caused. On the other hand, he was beyond pissed. How could he let that little brat get to him, he was gonna explode with anger. "It's over now..." He sighed, letting himself calmly release his stress as he sunk down into a chair. He would let the others help Minhyuk as he rubbed his temples. As of now, Taeil was dead, and Ukwon was the killer. Jaehyo would have liked it to be himself to kill the forgotten prince but he didn't want to get blood on his nice coat. "It'll all crumble..won't it mother? Zico and that /family/ of his will all fall apart.." Jaehyo his lips. "As they fall victim of mourning, we'll slowly take the rest." He pushed back his hair and took in a breathe. Fresh air was what he needed. He looked up to the chipping ceiling, as if he was contacting his mother. "He's dead. Taeil is dead..." A small smirk left his lips. "I told him...I told him I would win." Triumph, pride had once consumed Jaehyo's body. This seven deadly sin had made Jaehyo feel even more better about himself. He got up and gazed around at the broken room, he heard others in the house in Minhyuk's room. But that was a given. All Jaehyo had to do was wait for Ukwon to get home, then once he arrived he won't spread the other units to take over Zico's humble abode.  

---Downtown---

    Pyo's stomach went into knots. He kept his eyes closed but they seemed to get tighter and tighter til' he couldn't breathe. "Water...water.." he repeated non-stop thinking that was the problem. He laid there waiting for a couple things from Taeil. Pyo knew he would be back soon from the market. A little noise came from the living room, but he passed it off as Zico getting up and making a fuss about something stupid. "Thirsty..." He brought his body up and touched the cold floor with the tips of his toes. He began to apply pressure, he winced and panted slowly. One day he knew he would have to get out of Taeil's bed, not that he wanted to. He limped slowly looking around for support from any object. Pyo reached out his hand grabbing the door frame looking into the living room. It was blurry but Pyo tried making out figures, Kyung, Ukwon, and Taeil. The feeling of Kyung's eyes struck Pyo. His heart raced faster, his stomach in pain. It wasn't thirst Pyo felt, it was instinct. His heart dropped, he started stumbling and grabbing anything in his way to help him keep balance. "Taeil! Taeil?" He lunged his head over the couch looking at the smaller one passed out. "Taeil!!...what happened!?" He glanced to Kyung, then slowly turned his head to Ukwon, "you..it was you. You and your posse of s!" All that came out of Pyo's mouth was babbling anger. Kyung stopped the confrontation and shook his head to Pyo. "You have to listen pyo...it's not what you think. It might look bad, but if we use this wisely we can use his help." As Pyo was lying the the room in pain, and while Ukwon panicked, Kyung the whole time was planning a little something like might be used in their advantage. Ukwon looked to Kyung and then to Pyo, "it kinda went like this pyo...." As Ukwon went on trying to convince the snarling beast, Kyung rubbed his chin and bit his lip. "Now, now...let's think this out boys. I think I might have a little something in mind. Get Zico."

---------------
That's all I have for now guys! I'm sorry it took so long! :'( anyway! 

Tell me what you guys want to see next! 

Do you like it? 

What else does it need? Let me know!