Black Dragons Advance

War of Love and Hate

 

          Taeil woke up by the window and got up slowly. He looked around the room and heard no noise. "They must have all left..." Taeil walked to the living room to find no one there. He sighed deeply knowing that his gang must have already went to the Uptown. "I don't understand..I'm tough. Why am I even here!? Just cause I can't shoot doesn't mean I can't punch someone!" Taeil growled and continued talking to himself "they always think I'm a baby, but I'm older than them!" A sudden noise caught Taeil's attention. He looked over to a beer can rolling toward him. Taeil picked it up and looked to where it had rolled from. "So they left someone behind I see..they must have known we were coming" piercing eyes had struck Taeil still. He couldn't feel his body, he was going completely numb. "W-Who are you!? What are y-you doing in here!?" Taeil made out from his quivering lips.  The man stepped forward from the darkness "you don't recognize me? From the Black Dragons?" He let out a little laugh and stepped closer. "To inform you little one," he placed his fingers under Taeil's chin and lifted it up. "My name is Jaehyo..." Taeil was in shock he was staring at the Black Dragon leader right in the eyes. Taeil felt like it was the end, he was going to die. For some reason he didn't care, he actually wanted to die. No one needed him that was for sure, he had nothing to go back on. Taeil raised his hands in the air as if he surrendered. Jaehyo stared at the boys actions and smiled "good boy, I guess that my work here is done." Jaehyo turned to two others behind him, he gave them a nod and they advanced toward Taeil. The others grabbed Taeil and dragged him along on an endless walk. Taeil stayed quiet as his arms were tied behind his back. He coughed and looked to observe his handlers. "C-Can you tell me where we're going? And w-why you're here?" Jaehyo kept walking ignoring Taeil's requests for answers. Taeil felt tears well up in his eyes. He looked to the other men, he thought maybe one of them would speak up. One of them had dark black hair, he wouldn't budge at all, he just kept walking. His grip was tight and Taeil could tell he wasn't going to let go anytime soon. Taeil turned his head slightly so he wouldn't cause any attention. He saw a tall man, his hair was really nice, and the perfect shade of brown. Taeil found himself staring and blushing at this beast that was trying to kill him. The tall man looked down and saw him staring, he whispered "look straight, I don't want to get you in trouble." Taeil blushed and quickly looked straight. He soon realized he was in the Uptown, filled with people and different markets. Taeil knew then, he was going to die, die in enemy territory.
 
---Downtown---
 
          Zico burst through the building doors. "The Black Dragons weren't even at there hide out! We could have gotten killed in the Uptown!" Zico began throwing a tantrum. Kyung sighed "just be glad we didn't! We all made it out fine.." Kyung walked to Taeil's room and slowly opened the curtain door. "Taeilie? We're home." Kyung saw no one, he was gone. As Kyung stepped away from the room he looked to the ground. There was dirt everywhere, it was a abandoned building but they did their best to keep it clean. "Dirt? Wet, fresh dirt!?" Kyung looked to Zico and looked worried. Zico looked down to Kyung and bit his lip, "maybe Taeil just went outside. He's a big boy, he can handle himself." Kyung shook his head and opposed "no! Taeil isn't even home! And these dirt tracks look forced! Zico!" Zico felt anger and worry, "no wonder they weren't in the Uptown, they were in the Downtown the whole time!!" Zico grabbed and pulled on his blonde hair. Kyung sat on the couch to think. "They must have taken Taeil, do you think they want something? Money?" Zico shook his head, "no, there's got to be more to that. We have to get a plan together, we're going to invade the Uptown." Kyung nodded and grabbed his cellphone. He began calling all the divisions of Red Tigers and telling them to meet at the hideout, tonight. 
 
---Uptown---
 
        Taeil found himself approaching a somewhat "hideout" for the Black Dragons. It was kinda they same as their hideout, but fancier. It was all white and it actually had windows. Taeil stared at everything while he got closer to this huge building. Jaehyo looked at Taeil and his fascination. "Put him in the cellar, I'll deal with him tonight. Pyo make sure he gets down there alright." Jaehyo lit a cigarette and stepped on the match. He took a long drag of nicotine and blew it in Taeil's face. "We'll have a lot of fun. I promise." Taeil started coughing and choking from the secondhand smoke. As his eyes started watering he was being dragged to an underground cellar. He coughed and looked back up to the man. "Your name is Pyo? T-That's a nice name." Taeil started blushing, he didn't feel intimated by Pyo. He felt safe, and protected in his arms. Pyo rolled his eyes and threw the small man in a cellar cage. "I'm not falling for any of your Red Tiger tricks." Pyo snarled and threw a cigarette at Taeil. "That's all you're getting.." Taeil coughed and shook his head "I don't smoke. I'm not allowed, Kyung said it would mess up my voice." Pyo looked over in suspicion, "you're voice?" Pyo started thinking to the music he heard last night, but it couldn't have been him, it sounded like a woman. Taeil looked to Pyo and smiled "I swear, I'm not pulling anything. I'm actually quite a baby. I can't really do anything." Taeil thought and continued "what were you doing in the Downtown though?" Pyo looked to the small man and growled "why should I tell you? It's none of your business anyway!" Pyo got up quickly and left Taeil to be alone. Taeil sighed and looked to a little mattress in the corner. It was kinda like home, just a little bit cleaner. He crawled to the bed with hands still tied. He laid there thinking, thinking of what the Black Dragons were plotting.
 
---3 hours pass---
 
         Taeil felt jerking when he was still sleeping. He opened his eyes slightly to see him over someone's shoulder. Was it a dream? Who is this? Taeil looked down to the ground, he saw black shoes with white soles. It wasn't Kyung or Zico. This person was tall, Taeil realized that this wasn't a dream. He was in the custody of the Black Dragons. He began crying and let tears fall on the taller mans clothes. Taeil felt sudden plush and warmth. He was wrapped in a blanket and a pillow was under his head. As Taeil looked up from the pillow he saw Pyo leave and close the door. Was this a kind gesture? Taeil looked around, he was in a REAL bed. It's always just been a mattress or just a pillow, but now a real bed! Taeil smiled and felt the soft velvet blanket. He brushed it on his cheeks and took in the warmth of the furry fabric. "Nice isn't it?" Jaehyo said walking away from a small bar. Taeil jumped to look over at the scary leader drinking a small shot. "Umm...y-yes. I've never had a bed before. Why are you being so kind to me? But at the same time, you're mean to me!" Jaehyo shook his head and giggled. "It'll all unfold soon you little tiger." Jaehyo got closer to the bed and sat beside Taeil. "As for now, I have a proposition for you. To join us, you seem like you don't get cared for! Us Dragons will take very good care of you." He laid a kiss on Taeil's soft hand and smiled. Taeil jerked away and revolted "never! I know what you're trying to pull!! I'll never join and betray my friends....my family." Taeil looked away and let tears fill his eyes once more. "Oh no no no, are they really your family? I mean, look around you." Jaehyo let his hand survey the surroundings. "They're not even here to fight for you. Some family am I right?" Taeil growled and tried getting out of the bed. "They're planning something I know it!!! You Dragons are going to pay!" Jaehyo stopped Taeil from advancing and held his body down. "Are they? Are they really going to waste their precious time finding you? What can you even do!?" Taeil laid down staring at Jaehyo above him. "Nothing! You can't even fight, or even shoot a simple gun!" Jaehyo snarled in Taeil's ear. He got closer to his neck, and bit down. Taeil let out a whimper and cried for help. "I guess you can be my toy, if you don't join us." Jaehyo continued Taeil's neck and going farther down. Taeil let out screams and cries, "help!! Someone please! Zico! Kyung!!" But no one was there. Taeil, was alone.
 
---------------
So how was it?? Should I continue? Please comment and give me some requests!