Forgiveness?

War of Love and Hate

 

---Uptown---
  
      Pyo woke up in pain. His side hurt and he didn't know why. He stared to the ceiling and couldn't move. All he remembers was the street light gleaming in his eyes and Jaehyo confronting him. He remembers trying to run away from him and seeing a gun. Last thing he remembers was watching black boots walk toward his position. Long legs, and a puddle of blood. Pyo lifted his head and winced in pain. He looked around a dark room. Bars restricting him from going any farther. "Is this the cellar?" He questioned. He's never been IN the cellar only in the room, watching prisoners. Was this what Taeil experienced? It was pure hell. How could Pyo handle just sitting there watching him? Was he blinded by Jaehyo's "friendship"? He didn't believe he went through all that hell. Pyo got up slowly and looked around. A small meal was by the cell door and Pyo immediately thought of Ukwon, he was part of a bad gang but he wasn't heartless. Pyo limped over and fell forward to the food. He smiled to the kind gesture Ukwon left. He looked to his side, it was too dark to make out what happened but it stung. It burned and he felt like his side was going to fall off. He growled to the pain and reached for the bread. He let his hands grasp the stale bread and he felt it. He just wanted something to hold, he felt alone. No Taeilie, no friends, no...family. The door gently opened, Pyo closed his eyes and pretended to be somewhat "asleep." Pyo wasn't that good at acting, he peeked every once in awhile. Light shined from the door, a figure walked in and stared to Pyo on the ground. A tall slender man with a coat with black fur. He went by the cellar and grunted, "wake up you idiot....you're so bad at acting you little ." He giggled, he kicked the meal aside and smirked. Pyo opened his eyes quickly and grabbed the figures shirt. He pulled him close to where their faces were hitting the bars. Pyo felt his side burn but he didn't care. He wanted out, he was ready to kill anything in his way. The face came to the light and his eyes widened. "Minhyuk!?...." His grip released and panted, he dropped to the mattress. Minhyuk smiled and giggled, "I heard you betrayed us Pyo." Pyo scoffed and growled, "you're just with them aren't you!? I wanna go back, leave me alone!" Minhyuk shook his head, "Pyo, Jaehyo is insane. He's not himself. Ok? He's doing everything he can just to stop you! You have to know that he's going to do anything to hurt you." Minhyuk looked worried. Once in Pyo's life he never felt scared, he was always protected somehow. Not this time. He was an enemy on both sides. Pyo looked to Minhyuk and questioned, "insane? Did you just realize that now?" The other male giggled, he shook his head and smiled. "Apparently so..." Minhyuk continued "Pyo you need to listen, come back. Listen to Jaehyo. I don't want my brother getting hurt..." Pyo felt anger. Brother? How could he even say that!? If he was a TRUE brother he'd let him out. If he were a TRUE brother they'd never come back for Pyo, or even try planning something more. Pyo shook his head. He laid on the mattress and stared to the ceiling. "Minhyuk?" Pyo asked and looked to him. Minhyuk turned from walking away, he held the door open. The light from the morning shined in the cellar. Pyo could see everything, the blood, the stains on the walls, everything. "Do you think god will forgive us?"
 
---Downtown---
 
          Zico felt disgusted with himself. He knew it was the right thing, Pyo was the enemy even if Taeil didn't believe him. Taeil was just lost in love.  Zico sat in his bed looking toward the uptown. "Good riddance...I can't have anyone hurting my family." Zico looked away and got up making his way to the living room. The light burned his eyes, the sun was shining melting the frost from the window. Zico smiled and felt a little better about his day. Until he looked to Taeil on the couch. Zico sighed and sat next to him, he smiled a bit. "Hey...you ok?" Zico asked, waiting for Taeil to respond. Taeil's eyes were puffy from crying so much, you couldn't even see the white they were so red. Zico got closer and put his arm around the smaller one. "Taeilie...listen to me. I know it hurts....and I know you think I'm a HUGE , but it's for the best." Zico tried giving the man a small smile but he wasn't looking. Taeil didn't want to hear it. He wanted to run away. He knew they were looking out for him, but Pyo was different. He would never hurt Taeil, he promised. Taeil got up with that same beat in his head, he held the pencil and sighed. "Z-Zico?....can I go out today?" Zico immediately opposed, "no! It's dangerous and I know what you're trying to do Taeil." Taeil bit his lip and looked down to the paint chipped floor. "I'm not going to the Uptown...I wanna get more paper. I ran out..." Zico felt a knot in his stomach, something wasn't right. Zico groan quietly and looked to the dorky boy. "Ask your mother..." Zico got up and walked back to his room. He had to keep an eye on his son, no matter what he did. Taeil got up stumbling over his own feet. The constant crying in his bed had him weak. He went up to Kyung's door, he knocked softly. "Kyung?" A knob turned and the black haired male looked to see Kyung looking to him. "Aiya~ what is it Taeilie?" Kyung giggled, he wanted to stay positive for the little one. He was going through so much, he had to do something to make him feel better. Taeil smiled and bit his lip. "Can I go out and get some paper? For songs?......I ran out." Kyung hesitated, it could be a trap just to see Pyo. Kyung sighed, "have you asked Zico?" Taeil nodded and waited for Kyung to answer. "Hmmmm...well...ok. But, please...come back safe. Go straight there and back." Kyung reached to his side and pulled out a gun. He latched it to Taeil's side. "Just in case. Ok?" Taeil observed the heavy weapon and nodded, "ok." Taeil walked farther into the distance. He opened the door and went outside without saying good-bye. Kyung suddenly got worried. Anything could happened. Exspecially right now.
 
---Outside the Downtown---
 
        Taeil walked with his hands in his pockets. The cold bit him and he shivered. His breath made him look like a crazy smoker. Every breath was just pure white. It was odd to see the sun shine and see the cold flow through the air. Taeil listened to the noises around him, the cars, the people......the people. What people? There was no one. Everyone had left due to this stupid turf war. Scared for their lives that they'd die by a shooting. Taeil sighed watching the fog come from his mouth. All he wanted was Pyo. He wanted to hold him and listen to his deep voice tell him how beautiful he was. That's all he wanted. Taeil walked to the outskirts of the Downtown and into the Middletown. The good paper was always found there. Taeil walked slowly taking caution. Jaehyo could be planning anything at any moment. Taeil felt the old change in his pocket. The quarters felt freezing, the stuck together and clicked together against the other loose change. "I have to hurry...."
 
---Uptown---
 
       Pyo looked around the dark room. When the light shined in moments ago he saw how bad it was. He was shot. It seems the nurses weren't that good at patching it up though. He still felt the sting. Minhyuk left and Pyo was alone. He was just waiting. He was waiting for someone to walk through the door. Pyo wanted to make a run for it. He wanted to burst through the cage and run to Taeil. He wanted to run in his arms and never let him go. A creak came from the door, Pyo quickly looked holding his side. He got up to the bars and held himself up. "J-Jaehyo...." Pyo panted. Indeed it was Jaehyo, he was glaring to the younger male. "Morning sunshine. I was hoping you'd be awake. I hear you were kicked out of the Downtown..." Jaehyo smirked knowing his plan worked wonderfully. Pyo growled, "it was you!! You sent the gun!!!" Pyo tried screaming but he coughed blood in the middle. Jaehyo nodded, "very good~ you're not as stupid as I thought. Listen. You made a pact with this gang...and you'll go down with it." Jaehyo smiled and signaled Ukwon and Minhyuk to come closer. They opened the bars letting Pyo move out. They grabbed Pyo and moved him slowly up the stairs behind Jaehyo. Pyo had to gaze up to the man he use to call a "friend." He scoffed looking to Ukwon and Minhyuk. They knew something was wrong too. But why stick with him? He's a monster...Pyo looked back to Jaehyo, "where are we going?" Jaehyo smiled knowing Pyo would ask that golden question. He didn't turn to face him. He just kept walking. "There was news a little shark was on the perimeter."
 
-----------------
OMG IM SO SORRY IT'S SHORT!!! I'm really busy and it's hard to work on these chapters and get them up as quick as possible! Please comment and make requests~~ AND PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS STORIES TRAILER THAT A WONDERFUL READER MADE!! It's so beautiful~~~~ 
 
1) Zikyung
2) Black Dragons heading toward the Downtown
3) Taeil heading to the Middle town.