Relaxation

War of Love and Hate

 

Hey guys did you check out the band LC9!? They have a Block B, B.A.P edge! I like them and please give them much support and much love! Become a Love Beat and fangirl with me! ε-(´∀`; ) WELCOME AO TO THE NEW BIAS LIST~ enjoy the rest of the story guys!
 
---3:00 p.m---
 
       Kyung watched the blinking TV. He yawned knowing he didn't get enough sleep, today was turning out to be stressful and busy. The Dragons could attack at any minute, and he just laid back further in his seat. Even if they tried something they'd win. That's how confident Kyung was. He knew Jaehyo was too ed up to think of a winning plan. He turned his head to Zico walking out of the master bedroom. "Morning Jiho-ah~" he purred and bit his lip looking to his leader. Zico scratched the back of his head lightly and slowly placed a jacket over his shoulders. "Morning..." He responded in a groggy tone. If anyone should be tired it would be Kyung, but he held it back. "Have a good sleep? I know we were busy last night with you know who." He grinned as he referenced to Pyo. Zico walked in front of Kyung and sat next to him not saying a word. He was still hazy and unaware what was going on. Even though he did the littlest of work Zico was a big baby. If he didn't get sleep he'd whine and cry to Kyung. Kyung watched him sit and leaned closer kissing his masters cheek. "Jiho? What's wrong? You alright?" Kyung felt unanswered by Zico's silence. He grunted and turned to his wife. "Yeah....just..." He shrugged not knowing what to say. "Just....? What? Tired?" Zico nodded a little and let his eyes roam over Kyung's body. "Yeah...I guess. I was awake for awhile though." Kyung felt his face turn a shade of pink. "You were awake? Well, then what's wrong babe?" Zico held the others hand and pulled him closer. He put his loose arm around Kyung's neck. "Just a little in heat baby..." Zico purred in the black-haired males ear. Kyung's face flamed his bright red. "W-What!?...Zico?...here? N-Now?...b-b-but!!" Kyung felt his heart race and his body go numb. Of course he wanted Zico too, but they usually did it alone. Pyo and Taeil were in the house. He didn't want anyone catching them in the act of doing something naughty. Zico on the other hand didn't give one in the world. They were a gang, they did dirty things. Zico was the symbol of all things rule breaking or just plain out of this world. Zico started kissing Kyung's neck slowly, then he got more deep trying to leave his marks. Kyung let out small pants to show his pleasure. He didn't want to be too loud. Even if Zico didn't care if they got caught, Kyung sure did. "J-Jiho-ah~ please..t-to the room.." He lifted his small finger to point to the nearby room. Zico looked that way, sighing he picked up Kyung knowing his uncomfortable posture. He laid him gently on the bed, wasting no time he got on top of the smaller one.  Kyung felt it was going to fast. "Jiho! Please, not too fast baby....I know you're eager and so am I.....but..." Kyung was stopped by a collision of wet lips on his. Zico didn't pay one ounce of attention to Kyung. His eyes narrowed, his body positioned to take over the other male. Kyung felt himself tremble to Zico's touch. He hardened to his constant kisses and touches. Zico knew that Kyung was ready, so was he. He rushed to the others belt buckle and ripped it off. Kyung let out a moan from the sudden jerking motion. "Jiho! P-Please...go slower." Kyung enjoyed the pleasure but he wanted to go slower. It wasn't a rush, it's not like they had to be anywhere, they had no where to belong. Zico bit his lip hearing Kyung's request, he slowed his pace and placed his hand on Kyung's thigh. He rubbed it slowly and made his way higher. Kyung shivered and looked down to the soon-to-be-husband. He watched him make his way up his body. He felt the rush of uncertainty flowing through his veins. Any moment something could happen or pop up but he didn't care. Not anymore. After Zico's smashing kiss he felt invincible. Just like when they were kids. Untouchable. Invincible. In love.
 
---Taeil's room---
 
       Taeil nuzzled his head into the sleeping Pyo. He laid there for hours just waiting for him to awake. It scared Taeil to think he was pushed too far. That maybe Pyo wouldn't wake up. He places his small delicate fingers on his chest. He felt the man's torso go up and down. He was breathing. Taeil sighed and smiled. "Jihoonie~ wake up please." Taeil requested Pyo to get up for condition purposes. He was scared that if he stayed down too long, he would never get back up. Pyo remained asleep, Taeil brushed his loose hairs with his fingers. He kissed his cheek lightly and placed his other hand on his chin it lightly. "Jihoonie~ baby, I need you to wake up." The sweet voice triggered Pyo to open one eye slowly and the other followed. He stared at Taeil and wondered if it was a dream. "T-Taeilie..." His throat hurt to say his lovers name. Taeil raised and eyebrow and kissed the other softly. "Jihoonie. Are you ok? You seem in pain baby." Pyo took awhile to respond, his body ached but he returned a smile. "F-Fine Taeilie. I'm ok sweetie." The fluffy cute names made Taeil turn a light pink. Today was a relaxing, beautiful day and nothing was stopping Taeil from enjoying it. Slight moans caught Taeil off guard and he turned his head. "Must be Kyung..." Pyo listened with Taeil and felt himself blush. To ease the tension Taeil giggled and hugged Pyo. "When you're all better thats what you'll hear all day..." Pyo thought about it, then raised his eyebrow thinking of the things Taeil comes up with. Pyo blushed and giggled, "really?...I feel better already.." Taeil rolled his eyes and put a shirt over Pyo's stomach. "Yeah, yeah Jihoon. Can you get up?" Pyo leaned a little forward to get up and he looked to Taeil for support. Taeil grabbed Pyo's back helping him slightly. "Taeil...I'm sorry. You're parents..I-I..." Pyo almost began crying, he felt himself on the verge of tears. "Forget it!" Taeil responded quickly. "Listen, they like you now, you stuck up for me. If they still thought you were a traitor, would you be here right now? With me?" Pyo had to realize this, Taeil did his best to explain. Pyo was once again, a hero. But he didn't believe it. Pyo sat in pain and look to the little male. "Thank you, for treating me. And thank you, for loving me." Taeil smiled to the kind words. "It's ok baby. Put your shirt on and lay down." Pyo followed the orders and laid himself gently on the mattress. "Taeil?..about Jaehyo. Listen, we can't just wait anymore!.." Silence filled the air. Jaehyo was the last thing Taeil wanted to think about. It had to be done, Taeil looked and smiled. "We'll worry about him later. He's not going anywhere."
 
---Uptown---
 
      Jaehyo wiped his forehead. The sweat was intense. His nightmare made him shake and tremble. The whole day he glanced around for Taeil, or some sign of the Red Tigers. Nothing. He had to calm down. In Jaehyo's dream, for once, Taeil was right. The insanity is getting to him. He went by the small mini bar to get a shot filled with vodka. It seemed to be the only thing comforting him right now. He jumped to the sound of the door squeaking open. "Jae?" Minhyuk questioned. Jaehyo looked over to the other male and smiled in relief. "Ahh~ yes? What is it BBomb?" Minhyuk saw as Jaehyo looked less tense, but it didn't stop him from being completely insane. "U-Ukwon and me are going out to the Middle Town, to get some smokes. D-Do you wanna come?" A still atmosphere filled the room.  Of course Minhyuk didn't want to ask, but if Jaehyo found out they just left he'd flip. He'd provay send a search party. "Smokes?...Ahh..sure." He grabbed his jacket and placed it gently over his shoulders. Minhyuk left the door open knowing Jaehyo would follow. Jaehyo indeed did follow Minhyuk closely. He reached in his pocket pulling out cash, he analyzed it and put it back in his pocket. Ukwon walked out of his room, closing the door behind him. "Oh! Jae, you're coming? That's great!" Ukwon knew that it was probably for the best Jaehyo get some air. They walked out together, all lined against each other. Ukwon felt complete, he felt no tension. They were one again. It felt right, like a gang should be. Complete.
 
         Jaehyo walked down the middle town. He kept his eyes moving, last time he encountered a shark. He walked with Ukwon, having Minhyuk follow behind. "Sure is nice out huh, Jae?" Ukwon asked, trying to break the silence. Jaehyo looked and nodded, he sighed and looked to the sky. It seemed that today was a day to relax. The weights had lifted off of Jaehyo, he turned. "Are you guys hungry? I'll buy..." Minhyuk rose his head looking toward Ukwon. Meanwhile, Ukwon smiled his famous smile. "Y-Yes! Lets go..together." Ukwon wrapped his arms around each male dragging them a long. It was happening, the REAL Jaehyo was coming back. There was a chance, it was small, but Ukwon was going to take it.
 
------------------
Sorry it's short guys~~ 
It's just a relaxation day for the gangs~ give me options please!
1) Confrontation in the Middle Town
2) Zico and Kyung ready to plan
3) Taepyo making their vows