JangMi & Kibum

One shots requests [ apply ]

.

.

.

.

"Oh.. .." I mumbled.

I was right in front of my teacher's table which is located at the classroom's front, and i guess i just did something bad. My whole classmate freezed up when they saw me. They became autimatically silent and stopped what they were doing, including my two friends who are next to me.

"Jangmi.. You're in a big big trouble.." Jiyoung said, staring at the floor.

"You're digging your own grave.." Nicole added.

Yup, i just broke my teacher's favorite's vase. I accidentally knocked it down and it broke into pieces. The worst things, the vase belong to our scariest math teacher, Hyori.

"! ! ! What to do???" I panicked. I bent down and try to pick up all the pieces. Since i was being too hasty, i ended up scratching my finger with the pieces and it bleed.
Some students went out to get a broom for me, and some of them helped me to clean up the mess. But only our class' nerd who didn't bother and continue with what they were doing, including the smartest Kibum.

 


"Here! Here! Broom!!" The students who get the broom said as they entered the classroom. When they just handed me the broom and i was about to swept it, the devil came.

"Where's my vase...?" It's Hyori. She sounded normal and kind, but it sent shivers up to everyone. The students who were around me moved backwards and she moved forward, peeking into what's in front of me and she saw her broken vase.

"JANG.. MI.." She gritted her teeth in anger. "YOU ARE IN A DEEP DEEP BIG BIG TROUBLEEE!!!!!!!"

"Sorry.." I pleaded sorry to her even though i know its useless.

 

"Miss." A student stood up from his chair. "It was me."

Hyori looked at the student and it's the nerd Kibum. "What?"

"I broke your vase, not her." Kibum said.

"You..?" Hyori said. She looked at me then Kibum again. "Follow me."
Hyori walked out of the classroom and Kibum relaxingly followed behind her. I looked at Kibum who passed by me and confused why did he cover up for me.
The students are amused to see Kibum. He's known to be a cute nerd, and quiet as well. He doesn't talk much but now out of the blue he speak up to cover me. People teased that he likes me.
 


 

 

Later after school, i find Kibum behind the school with a juice. "Thank you." I said as i give the drink to him. He looked up and took the juice from me, not saying anything else.
"Yeah. Thanks for earlier.." I said again, hoping that he would speak up but he didn't. "W... Why did you help me..?"

"Don't think too much." He finally speaks up. "I just feels like it."

"But.. You get into big trouble from miss Hyori right..?" I said.

"No. You know how she adores me as the top student." He flashed me a smile.

"O-oh.." I nodded. That was unexpected of him to say that. "I hope the juice is enough.. Thanks again." i said before i leave.

"It's not enough." Kibum suddenly said.

I stopped and turned around. "E-Excuse me..?"

"I said it's not enough. Do you think a juice is enough for you to repay my kindness?" He changed completely. This is not like the nerd Kibum!

"Is that so? Do you want me to treat you to a lunch or something?" I smiled.

"No." Kibum motioned his hand as a signal that he wants me to come closer to him so i did. "Be my maid."

"WHAT?!" I moved away from him. "NO WAY!"

"Oi, even though she gave me a severe punishment it's still troublesome as ever."

"But i'm not gonna be your maid!" I said.

"Is that so?" Kibum smirked. "Then, i'll tell miss Hyori that it was you." He got up from his seat and was about to go somewhere else.

I quicky grabbed his hand to stop him, "Fine fine fine!!! I'll be your maid!!!"
Kibum smirked, he's happy with my reply.




So then i followed him all the way to his house. There, his little brother greeted us.
"Hyung!!" He said. But his smile's gone when he saw me. "Who's this?"

"Our new maid." Kibum said. "Let's go in, Hongki." He then lead me into his house.
His house looks clean and don't need any maid there. But when you actually went into their room and kitchens.. oh goodness.. i don't have the right word the describe it it's just a disaster.


"Start cleaning!" Kibum said as he open their supply room with brooms and everything. I =tied my hair to the back and grabbed a broom to start swiping the floor before va it and mop it. It took me quite a while to clean up everything since there was alot. And Hongki slowen my job pace, he kept on grabbing this and that to eat and he scattered the crumbles on the floor that i just clean.
"ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed out of annoyance. As much as i wanted to get out of this house and stop being his maid, i just can't! There's something about his aura that made me unable to bring out the topic.
 


 

 

It's been days since i became their maid.
"Ya." I nudged Hongki who's watching TV. "Where are your parents?"

"Why do you want to know?" Hongki said.

"Just.. Wondering.." I answered.

"Well.. They are working overseas. Since we hated to move out the whole time, we stayed here." Hongki said."I don't mind moving out but i guess Kibum hyung's sick of it. He was against the idea since we moved here."

"Ohh." I nodded.

"Nuna, water." Hongki ordered me around again. I got up from the floor and go grab a glass of water for Hongki.
When i went out of the kitchen, i bumped onto Kibum who were walking pass by. The water spilled on his shirt.

"Oh my! Sorry!!!" I apologized. He looked at me angry.

"Aishh! Just when i get changed.." He groaned. He took off his shirt and threw it on me. Then he walked upstairs. I couldn't take my eyes off his back the whole time he went upstairs. His back is just.. so attractive.

I guess that's when i started to pay more attention to him..
His image is totally different from how he is at school. I thought he would be studying like crazy at home. But when i found him reading books, it turned out he's reading comics. And when i thought he's doing his homework, he was actually scribbling on the prime minister's picture on the newspaper with Hongki. He's just like heaven and earth at school and at home..
I guess i'm liking this hidden part of his.

But...
"You become his maid?" Nicole gasped when i confessed to her about it.

"Did he asked you to do it?" Jiyoung asked and i nodded. Jiyoung and Nicole looked at each other before they start talking again.

"Jangmi.." Nicole said. "Isn't he just using you..?"

"I can't believe Kibum would do that. Man, he's such a nerd." Jiyoung commented. "What if he's doing something creepy to you?"

"Creepy?" I asked.

"Well you know.. nerd.. They might be some kind of freak of manga stuff or.. Hiiii~~ It's just scary when i thought about it."

"But.. I.." I tried to explain to them.

"Jangmi, listen." Nicoel said. "As a friend, i suggest you went out of there. We will protect you from Hyori!! You better quit and tell Hyori the truth!"

 


Since i trusted my friend a lot, i ended up telling Kibum that i wanted to quit.
"Why?" Hongki asked while Kibum just looked at me. "Is it because i teased you too much!?!? Sorry!!!"

"Well.. I don't wanna be a maid." I said. "I'll confess to Hyori about the vase.."

I bowed to them and leave the house. Hongki followed behind me while whinning, telling me not to go. Kibum quietly followed behind me too. He grabbed Hongki's hand and pushed him inside the house and closed the door before he grabbed my hand to stop me. He turned me around to face him.
"Why?" He asked.

"L-Like i told you.. I don't wanna be a maid.." I said.

"Do you hate it working here?"

"I hated the job but i do like you guys."

"Then why do you wanna quit?"

"Because of the job.."

"Then what if i told you to become my girlfriend?"

"I don't min-" I stopped and looked up at him. Did i just hear it wrong? "What?"

"What if you become my girlfriend?" Kibum said. "I want you to always be by my side.."

"Kibum.. I.."

"Sorry.. I asked you to be my maid.. Since that's teh only way for me to spend my time with you." Kibum said. "You are too hard for me to reach and this is the only way for me to get close to you-"

I leaned over to him and pressed my lips on his. He stoned up even after i broke up from the kiss.
"I love you." I smiled.

Kibum touched his lips and looked at me, he was still surprised. His cheek turned red. The cool cute nerd in my class, and the cool Kibum at home; now blushed.
"I love you too.." He murmured.
.
.

.

.

 Thanks for requesting!