YeonJu & Namgil

One shots requests [ apply ]

.

.

.

.

.

 

Sunny afternoon, yet people are busy with their work instead of relaxing in this nice weather. The Han river bridge was still crowded with all the passing cars, Namgil's car was one of them. Being a idealist he is, he kept on looking at his surroundings while he drives. He scanned through each part, his eyes are always up for details.

"50 million won." A low voice echoed on his ear. "That's the amount i'll pay you if you succeed."

He remembered the face that he just met yesterday at a storehouse. There was a rich-looking man standing in front of him with his two bodyguards.

"What's the job?" Namgil asked as he put his hands on his pocket. He didnt bother much with the money, all he wanted to know is the mission. Namgil is well-known to only take a unique mission.

"You have two." The guy showed his two fingers. "One, kill Choi YeonJu."
Namgil is not showing any reaction to it. The guy put down one of his finger, "Two, her money."

Namgil scoffed at him, he didn't expect that to come out of his mouth. The guy who requested him only come to him if they are already sure that their requests are unique enough. But this guy..

"Look sir, you know how your request is very impossible for me to take-"

"50 million." The guy interrupted, desperate to get his request accepted. "I'll give you that much if you succeed."

"Money is not the matter." Namgil chuckled.

"Then.. Will a unique reason higher my chance?"

"Say it." Namgil said. The guy then tell his his reason, Namgil's eyes widened hearing it and he likes it. He ended up accepting it.

 

Just when his memories ended and take him back to the reality, he arrived at a mansion. It's the mansion where his mission will take place. As he closed his car's door, he looked up amazed by how big the mansion is. When he went inside the mansion, the maid led him to a room and there is Yeonju sitting on her office's desk.

"Welcome." She said as she turned around her chair. Both of them froze for a second when they saw each other.

Namgil flashed her a smile, "I'm Namgil. I'll be your new assistant. Please guide me." He bowed slightly.

"I'm Choi YeonJu." Yeonju then proceed to introduce him to the company and the workplace he'll be working at.


 

During Namgil's mission where he stayed as YeonJu's new assistant, life has been hectic. YeonJu ordered him around the whole time. At first he just hold his anger back in, but these days he seemed to enjoyed it.

"Coffee."

"Copy this."

"No, you supposed to do it lke this!!" Yeonju said to Namgil. Namgil even followed her all the way for shopping.

 

He was told to wait outside while Yeonju is trying on her clothes. She put the clothes she gonna try on the top left while her clothes on the right. Sadly, there was a lady on the other fitting room who mistook Yeonju's clothes as hers. She just took Yeonju's clothes and left, thinking that it's the clothes that she tried on. Yeonju panicked. When she called the lady, the lady has already left the fitting room.

"!!" Yeonju cussed.
She looked around and she felt rather relaxed when the clothes she gonna try on is still there.
But when she took the clothes and about to wear it.. It's only the top part..
The bottom part is still with Namgil, since she asked him to hold her stuff. She can't help it but to wear only the top part which looked more like a tube dress and wear her white blazer. She took her bag and quickly walked out of the fitting room to Namgil.

 

Namgil got startled when he saw Yeonju coming out of the fitting room, dressing up like that. But he still look as calm as ever.

"Ya, give me the pants now." Yeonju said.

"Where's your clothes?" Namgil asked.

"Not your business. Just give that to me now."

"No, you look better that way." Namgil smirked.

"Ya.. give it to me.. now." Yeonju took her hands out.

"No, trust me you look better."

"Are you going against your boss?"

"Nope, i'm helping my boss to look even more beautiful than she already is." Namgil smiled. Yeonju felt awkward when Namgil said that. That was the first time Namgil ever said that to her as long as he worked with her. She felt very happy inside.

"F-Fine.." She sighed, acting cool. "Let's pay for this clothes.."

Yeonju and Namgil then walked to the cashier. The employee scanned the tag on her clothes and Namgil did all the paying. Since it look weird with the tag, Namgi asked Yeonju to turned around. He gently swiped her haird to the side and grabbed the price tag on her clothes and took it off. She felt a slight tingling at the back of her neck when Namgil unintentionally touched it.

"Alright. Let's go for more shopping boss." Namgil smiled.


 

On the next day, Namgil came into YeonJu's office with a pile paper, asking her to sign it as how he usually does it. He put the papers on her table and shoved it gently to her. She took the paper on top and barely read it before she signed it. As she got onto her 8th paper, her eyes got caught in a writing when she skimmed it. She noticed that it is a document for handing over her company. It has been filled and all she need to do is sign it.

"What is this?" Yeonju asked. "Why don't you pay attention carefully to the papers?"

"O-Oh.. sorry." Namgil apologized.

"Do you know Jaewook? It's written here." Yeonju asked.

"No. Sorry.." Namgil answered even though deep down he knows who it is.


 

Later at night, Yeonju give a call to a man.

"Who's Jaewook?" She asked.

"He's my rival company.." The man answered. "They are the one who's been trying to get their hands on my company."

"I see.."

"Yeonju-ssi.." The man interrupted. "Hand over the company."

"W-What? Excuse me??" Yeonju got surprised when she heard that from him.

"Hand over the company to him. I've decided that i just wanted to lead a simple life. But don't worry, i'll pay for all of this. You've tried hard pretending to be my daughter."

Yeonju remembered her conversation with him back then when he desperately asked for her help. He even kneeled down on his knees. Yeonju didn't want the mission at first. And now that she already take it and do it, this man suddenly asked her to give up.

".." Yeonju mumbled. But then she thought of Namgil at that moment. She thought that if her mission is done, she can tell Namgil everything and they can start again. Thinking of that, Yeonju decided to do what the man asked her.


 

On the next day, she signed the paper and gave it to Namgil.

"There you go." Yeonju said as she gave the paper to Namgil. "Start packing up."

"Yes." Namgil answered.

"By the way, i have something to tell you later. So after you finished packing up, come here." Yeonju smiled.

Namgil didn't answered her. He looked down on the paper and read it, making sure that everything is correct. He then smirked and took out his gun from his blazer and point it at Yeonju.

Yeonju was shocked seeing it. "Why? I've given you the company.."

"Huh?" Namgil noticed that Yeonju actually know of his mission. "But my order is to kill you too."

"...Are you really going to do this..?" Yeonju asked him. She furrowed her eyebrows, while trying to hold in her tears.

Namgil sighed, "I don't want to kill you but i have to. Sorry."

Five minutes has passed since he said that and acted as if he was about to pull the trigger, but he didn't. He seemed to be holding back.
"Why aren't you shooting?" Yeonju asked.

Namgil remained quiet, his hands were trembling.

 

 

Suddenly, the door is being opened loudly by a couple of men. They came in with guns on their hands, and Jaewook is amongst them. Namgil was surprised seeing them coming in. When his eyes met Jaewook, he handed him the paper, "I've got the contract."

"Good job." Jaewook smiled but one of his bodyguard suddenly pulled his trigger and aimed it on Namgil's leg. Namgil groaned and he fell down on his knees.

"Suprised?" Jaewook smirked. "Wonder why?"

His expression suddenly turned angry, "do you think i would actually pay you up? That big amount of money!!" He grabbed Namgil's collar and shouted on his face. "HOW THE AM I GONNA GET ALL THOSE MONEY FROM?"
He then lets go of Namgil and walked somewhere else, then he flicked his finger, "Shoot him." He said to his bodyguards. His bodyguards then aimed their gun on Namgil.

Yeonju quickly run towards Namgil and stoped right in front of him. The trigger then pulled and the guns shoot her, alot of them. When the gun stopped firing, she fell on top of Namgil's arms.

"Why..?" Namgil said.

"I'm not Choi YeonJu.. I'm Lee Yeonju. Nice to meet you.." Yeonju smiled. But she couldn't endure that much, slowly she lose her strength and her eyes is closing. Before she closed her eyes, she slipped a word to Namgil, "I love you.."

Namgil quickly pulled her up and whispered on her ear before she completely close her eyes, "I love you too. Sorry.."
But it was too late.

She already closed her eyes and she died smilling.

Mad, Namgil gently placed Yeonju down on the floor, and stood up. He took out his gun and shot all the men there dead.

 

 

Since then on, Namgil always come to a graveyard every morning, lunch hour, and night. He always came to one graveyard written, 'here lies Lee YeonJu'.
And everyday he kneels there while whispering to the tombstone, "I love you.. and I'm sorry.."

.

..

.

.

.

Hope you liked it. I think the pace is alittle too fast.. but i hope you like it..