Chapter 6 : SUDDEN CHANGE

Ljoe's Miss Right!

Seohyun p.o.v 

The sun from the window shone in my eyes. I opened it slowly, blinked a little trying to adjust with the morning ray. I smiled and thankful to god for letting me breath again but suddenly frowned when I just realized that I'm not on my bed neither my room. I sat up. 

Ouch! I felt my left hand crammed as if someone was holding my hand for the whole night and it really was. It seriously hurt but you can sensed a warm in there. I looked around the room. Aigoo~ He should just send me home. I put my right hand under my chin to support my body while I looked under the bed to look at the owner hand was.

I can't stop myself to stare at him. From his eyes, down to his nose and his lips. He look so tempting and y. OMO! Seohyun, You look so ert right now. I snapped back to reality when suddenly Ljoe opened his eyes wide. 

I was flabbergasted and almost fall. Luckily, I gripped the bed sheet. Our hand already pulled away. My face turned to a tomato. Aigoo~ It's soo embarassing. 

Ljoe just looked at me emotionless. No laugh nor smile like always. I don't know how to describe, It look more like putting a poker face on me. Seriously, It look scarier than the leader of Exo M. Well, I already use to be with it since he was our Junior but Him?! It was my first time seeing him in this kind of state!

I just keep my mouth shut, didn't dare to talk anything.

"Feel better? ", The first sentence he stated after he sat up and turned his body at me. There was no lovey dovey expression, just that plain word. I looked at him weird. I didn't get what his mean. "You fainted last night, still feel dizzy? "

"Faint? ", Dang!  Just after he said the last word I felt dizzy a bit. I groaned softly. I hold my head. 

Ljoe climbed on the bed and sat infront of me, cupping my face. "Are you okay? , "Do you want me to get you some pain reliever or applied essential oil? " , "Let just go to the clinic. " He get off the bed and stood up beside me. "Ani~ gwaenchana " I give him reassuring smiled. 

This time Ljoe didn't fought back like always when I still with my stubbornness, "Erm.. I just wonder why didn't you send me home? " . 

He sat back on the bed. "Your manager told me that your Unnie were busy with their schedule and no one was home. Well, I won't left you alone in your dorm in this kind of state right?", He said calmly. 

"Y-yeaah and Gomawo.. ", I glanced down on my hand , playing with my finger. The next thing I heard from him "Go take a bath, the clothes are on the chair ", before he leave the room. 

I sighed. Did I do something wrong? He looks like he didn't want to talk to me either.. Yah seohyun! Thinks psitive. He take care of you the whole night. Don't be suspicious on him.  

30 minutes passed and I really had a nice shower. Now I totally smells like Ljoe. I smiled but it seems vanished away when I thought about Ljoe behaviour earlier. I shooked my head nonchalantly. I exit the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. I looked at the clothes on the chair. I know who clothes this is. I quickly wore the clothes that fit perfectly on me. A Tee with a bunny on top of it and a legging. It cute isn't it? After satisfied with my appearance, I headed to the door and turned the knob. 

In a flash, I already arrived in the living room when someone thrown a hug on me.