Chapter 7 : SUDDEN CHANGE II

Ljoe's Miss Right!

Seohyun p.o.v

"Noona, are you okay? ", Ricky cuppped my face. Teentop members were gathering around me except two, Chunji and Ljoe. Well, I know about Ljoe but where is Chunji? 

I nodded "I'm fine now ", I curved a smile at Ricky. The boy just nodded quickly but still had that concerned face on it.

"Uhuk!! ", Ljoe fake a cough. What with him?   The leader, maknae and the vocalist looked at me with curiousity. I look around avoided their gaze. 

Ricky glanced at his hyung. "Hyung, go take some medicine. I think you had catch a cold", he said with a calm tone, as he didn't feel guilty hugging me infront of his hyung, particularly his hyung girlfriend. 

"Yah Ricky! Stop doing any skinship with my noona, She is uncomfortable. ", Changjo said, pulling Ricky hands away and smacked it lightly. "Yah! She is not 'YOUR' noona! , She is mine! ", Ricky said, didn't want to concede. I just looked at them, feeling guilty. 

"Stop it you guys, You're not a kid anymore", Niel said, maybe sense the way I acted uncomfortably plus guilty. He stood between them, tried to make them calm for a little.  

"Just ignore them, Noona. They were out of their mind this lately. ", The leader said while his eyes still on the TV. The maknae's glared at him, as always cap will ignored it.

"Noona, You didn't take your breakfast yet right? ", asked Neil and I just nodded. "Go take some, then. ", He pushed me to the dining table and make me sit on the chair, 

I looked at Neil, "Erm, Where's Chu- " 

"Looking for me? ", Chunji popped his head out from the kitchen. Dining table and kitchen are facing to each other. I startled a bit, he just chuckled at the same time grinning at me. "Yah! do you thinks that funny? ", sulked at him.

 

"Why so sensitive? PMS? ahh~ I get it. ", He nodded with his conclusion. He already sitting infront of me grabbing some bacon and put on his plate. I turned tomato "I-I'm N-not. "

"Gwaenchanayo~ My mom already told me about that."

"About what? "

"That when girl are sensitive with guys, means either two ; she loved this guy or she is PMS." 

"Well done, hyung! ", The maknae's applaud him. Chunji just bowed and smile proudly. It's not something to be proud, it awkward totally awkward.  

I munched my food ignored them. "Hey, I'm just kidding ", He lightly kick my leg under the table when I didn't get along with his joke.

"Pftt~ ", I glared at him and pouted a little. "Mianhei~ ", he put on his pity face to gain sympathy from me. This time I won't fell on it, I guarantee I won't. Hahaha

"A-arrasoo, I'll f-forgive you", I can't help to curved a smile at him. I know, I'm a loser in this such thing. But if it comes to academic and study, I won.   

Just then, the smile suddenly fade when, 

"You look alike monkey earlier...", He burst to laugh. Isn't that harsh? Even my unnies never teasing me that bad. 

"...and the beautiful monkey ever for me.. ", He mumbled but still I can heard it. I don't know why it makes me blushed. Hey! he's talking bad at you! I thought. 

Bam!  Me and Chunji eyes straight to his and Ljoe room. I'm now 110 percent sure that he was getting mad at me. But I just don't know WHY? . Honestly we never been awkward like this before, he never ignored me. This is the first time! 

I turned to my right side when I felt like a creature stood beside me, and it was. Ricky showed me his cute grinning at me. I raised my eyebrows. 

"Err~ do you - I mean hyung and you were getting a fight or something? ", I just stared at him, speechless. I don't know how to reply back when I also don't know our condition now. 

I lowered my face. Bam!  again? I looked up to see Chunji worried face, I the other side realizing that Ricky was nowhere to be seen. 

Hyung! hyung! let me out! I'm sorry!!  It was Ricky voice. Chunji just shrugged when I asked him where is Ricky. I heard a footstep coming toward me. "I'm sorry for the behalf of that spoil brat- ", "Just let him go, I'm fine with it. He was just too curious right? "

The leader shooked his head "Still it doesn't means that he can interfere with your relationship problem right? He must learned a lesson from this. He would be rude in the future if he kept on this bad behaviour. And you! - ", he turned and point at Changjo. 

"If you utter a single word then you will end up like him too. ", WOW. He had a good istinct wasn't he. Changjo couldn't even opened his mouth when suddenly Cap warned him. Changjo nodded and covered his mouth quickly. Neil shooked in disbelief beside him. 

"It won't be long, 2 days I think? ", Chunji stated in seriousness when I looked at him with a How-long- will-he- be-in-there-face. My eyes widen, I gasped. "Give me the key! ", I looked at Cap. 

Chunji laughed heartily. I confused now. "Chill Noona, It's just 2 hour. Cap hyung were not that demonic to lock Ricky for 48 hours ", Neil said. 

"Yah! Stop joking with me! ", I threw the napkin at Chunji. He managed to avoid it. 

"Arasso! Arasso! I won't do that again, in brackets for the time being ", He grinned. 

"Aish, Jjinja! ", I crossed my arm and shooked my head. I looked at my watch. "Hrm, I think I should go now. ", It just a waste time bickering with him, So I stood up. 

"That fast? You don't want to stay here for awhile? having fun with us? ", He stood up too. 

"I can't. I hope you know the answer why ", I smiled at him and headed to his room where Ljoe in there. 

Chunji P.o.v

I stared at Seohyun figure disappeared from the sight as she enter the room. I heaved out a sighed. I clutched my chest. I couldn't take the pain anymore. I had holding it for a long time. She won't fall for you, stupid! She won't! Can't you just accept the fact that she belong to someone else. 

It was just 3 years ago and the memories was still fresh in my mind.. 

I was running to the toilet just after the Music Bank encore end. I had been controlling the urges since I step on the stage. Without realizing, I bumped into the maknae nation and unfortunately both of us fell. 

She was on top of me. She startled and I just can't help to flush a little. Grrr~  I really have to go now! 

"Omo, mianhei! ", She stood up and bowed 90 degrees. During that time I already rushing to the toilet. 

I just thought I fall in love with her when I in the cubicles. Sweet, right? 

Aniyaa~ After that moment, we kept run into each other and that's when I fell for her. 

Flashback end

".. I hope you fell for me first before him. Why God being cruel to me", I mumbled. Suddenly someone patted my shoulder. 

"Don't blame god for this, blame yourself for being coward to confess to her, 3 years ago", Cap smirked at me and left the dining table. Yeah, Only Cap know about my feeling towards her. 

Seohyun p.o.v

The room filled in silence. Ljoe were laying on the bed with his body face toward the left where I can't see his face. I just assumed he already drifted to sleep. 

I grabbed my stuff and headed out when suddenly Ljoe spoke "Where you going? ", 

"Dorm ", He still didn't turned to look at me. 

"Let me send you there "

"It's okay, I will take the cab "

".... " silent. He didn't replied back. 

"Btw, thank you ", I hold the door knob just about to turned. "Hyun~ I - who -  " 

I stopped. Waiting for him to continue his sentences. But still faced the door. 

"N-Nevermind, Just go ", the last word I heard before I walked out the room with tears on my face. 







-----------------------------------------------------
Totally in English, SOO SOOOORRYYY GUYS T_T