Chapter 5 : CONFESSION

Ljoe's Miss Right!

LJoe p.o.v  

"Oh ! Why do I have to sleep just now. Now whut, 30 min late fetching my babe", without realized, I kept on nagging to myself for about 10 min untill I stop cause of tiring. 

Seohyun p.o.v 

"Now where is him? I thought I already told him to fetch me at 3 sharp. Why didn't he arrived yet ", I tapped on my feet while looking at my watch. All the passerby looking at me weirdly, maybe because I'm wearing a big sunglasses and a mask now. I have to take the safety way so the people won't recognize me. I fixed the sunglasses that nearly fell down. 

I sighed. "Did he forget to fetch me here.. Should I asked my manager then.. ", I strengthened myself and take out my phone to call him. 

Truut Truut Truut .. sorry the person you have dialed is not answering.. please leave a message after the.. 

I hung up and dialed my manager number. I tried my best to not burst in tear. 'He might asleep now.  He's tired after the concert. Don't disturbed him' All the thought came in my mind. 

Suddenly, a light tapped on my shoulder. I startled for a bit. I turned around.. 

"Gotcha! "

"Omo! What are you doing here?", I looked around to find out that were just us at the street now. I heaved a sigh of relieved.  

"Seohyuunn? ", The voice on the phone snaped me back in reality. 
"Oppa.. Mianhei, I dialed the wrong number " I quickly hung up and look straighted at him.

"Can I talk to you for a while?.." , he asked. "but not here.. ", He continued. He held my hand and brought me to the nearby parked next to my University. The thought of Ljoe vanished away. He sat on the bench and politely sweep the bench for me, gestured his hand to asked me sit beside him. 

It was akward now. He didn't talked for almost 10 minute after I sat beside him. 

"If you don't have something to talk then I should go ", I don't want to be rude but it just irritates me seeing him silent. I said calmly.

He chuckled.

"Yong, Its not funny.. "
"Arassoo.. arassoo.. ", Yonghwa closed his mouth with his hand. I playfully glared at him. 

"Why the show have to end too fast.. ", I sensed a dissapointed tone on his voice. 
"What show? ", I asked. 
"Our 'Married' show, of course " 
"Ohh... " Wgm Yongseo just ended last saturday. It make me sad too. we just like a family.

He looked at me. "Just 'ohh' ?" 
"Then what? ahh? ", Yonghwa didn't fought back. He just silent and looked at the beautiful scenery of the park. 

"Hyuun~ Do you remember our first meeting? " 
"Hurm.. WGM casting? ", He shook his head. 
"Ahh.. at Music bank backstage! ", I said confidently. 

"Am I really not that important for you? " he pouted. 
"Mianhei, I really can't remember " 

"At the library,hyun. You were wearing a red spectacles reading a book at the corner. As the world is yours. You didn't cared the people around you. You were too focus on your reading. ", He chuckled a bit. 

"You already mention it at one of Wgm episode. I thought it was just a script. " 
He carved a smiled "I don't actually follow the script, It's make me looked fake. " 

"Now I know why the script writer always nagged at you after the show" I smiled too. The feel now were just too good. Like brother and sister relationship. How I hope yonghwa to be my brother. Growning up as an only child make me envy with those who have another siblings. 

"Joohyun.. " 
"N-nae? "  
"Do you realize something? ", He stared deeply at me. 
"What.. " 

"That I have develop feelings for you.. " I was flabbergasted. 

"Y-yong.. stop choding around" , I awkwardly laughed and playfuly hit him.
He held my hand and brought to his chest. 
"I'm serious.. " 

Meanwhile, No one p.o.v

After 20 minutes driving, Ljoe already arrived at the university. He can't kept his smile wondering what will happen for today date. He already thought for some good excuse about being late. 'I was on the way to your University but suddenly Neil called me telling me that he have a sudden fever. So, as a good hyung I take a U-turn and bought him some medicine then go back straight to dorm. After that, Ricky told me that he had a headache. I was panic and brought him to a clinic. Gladly the doctor said he was fine but have to take some rest. Then, Chunji..' Nah, He just end with Neil and Ricky only. He didn't look too obvious right?  

Ljoe p.o.v

I looked around the place from the window. I didn't see any of seohyun figured. Did she just went home? I searched for my phone in the pocket. Damn! I left the phone at the dorm. She must have been calling me. Should I search for her? 

I put on some disguise and get out from the car. I wander around the campus searching for her. There was no one here incuding her. I walked out and headed to the car. I thought maybe she already went home with her manager. Guilty was all in my face right now. As I walked through the park , something catched my eyes. A couple sitting on the bench. The guys suddenly hold the girls hand. Aww, it was soo cuutee, 

How I wish Seohyun and I at their place right now. I smiled but then frowned when I looked at the girls clothes, It was just like seohyun when I send her. 

I went a bit near to them. Hiding myself in the bush, peeked through it. The wish really come true, seohyun did sitting there. 

But not with me, with the other guys. 
No wonder the couple wear a disguise. I clenced my fist and gritted my teeth. I turned and walked toward the car. I get in and tried to calm myself. 

Back to the YONG and SEO scene. Seohyun p.o.v 

I pulled away my hand "I don't think we should do this here"
"Then should we do this on my car ", Yonghwa jokingly said. 
"Yong, I- I just .. thought you as my brother.. " 
"Just a brother? " I nodded. I stood up and bowed at him. 

"Mianhei", I turned around. 
"but I LOVE YOU, SEO JOO HYUN! ", He suddenly shouted. I gasped.
"I hope you will respect my decision ", I give him a serious tone and walked away.

Suddenly, My head felt dizzy, lightly shaking my head. When I just want to take a few steps, I felt myself uneasy. I almost fell down when a pair of arm holding my waist and pulled me backwards.


 

--------------------------------- 
Im back! sorry if Imma late. 
I was busy with my exam. T_T 
I hope this update will cheer u up x) or mybe not.