When You Bump into Him at the Airport [Kris]

Idol Scenarios
When you bump into him at the airport. (EXO-M's Kris / Wu Fan)

Requested by: nenshou

 

You grip onto the handle of your baggage tightly, counting from one to ten under your breath. You had just come back from a stressful five-hour flight, and you were in no mood to deal with anything less than pleasant. You really wanted to just get everyone out of the way and go home. Crowds had never been your thing, and the airport just so happened to be filled with a ton of people. Way to go, life.

As you wait for the line leading to the exit to shorten, you notice a couple of girls about your age with some interesting T-shirts; the print on the shirts looks very familiar to you. They are running towards one of the gates, joining in the screaming made by the hundreds of fangirls (you only seem to notice them now) who are positioned there. That explains the crowd, you think. Most of them hold their cameras high up in the air, desperate for something you cannot fathom. Some are waving illustration boards with neon lettering, and you catch a glimpse out of one of them. Your heart almost stops then.

The signboard spells out "Kris".

Those shirts signify that the girls are EXO fans.

EXO was scheduled to land in your country on the same day as you, and you didn't even know it.

EXO, the group that captured your heart from the beginning.

EXO, your soulmate's group.

EXO. With Kris.

And you didn't know. 

You almost turn your anger at yourself in the most violent way possible, but quickly compose yourself.

You itch to just ditch everything and run and join your fellow fangirls, but somehow, the responsibilities you have in your head outweigh that instinct. You aren't good with crowds - that was a known fact to all of your family and friends. An impromptu (for you, at least) gathering such as this one could mean injury, and the last thing you want is a broken nose in school.

You sigh and grip the handle of your bag even harder, already despairing over your lost chance.

Never mind, you think, if I'm meant to see Kris, then I will see him. He's my soulmate, after all.

 

You walk so deeply in your thoughts that you don't notice the tall man in front of you. You bump into him with a slight 'oof'. When you look up, you gape.

The man with the styled hair and beige jacket is absolutely gorgeous.

And he's not just any type of gorgeous - he's your type of gorgeous.

Because standing before you is Kris. The one and only Wu Fan from EXO.

You almost die on the spot.

Kris tucks Ace further under his arm and winks at you.

You die (well, figuratively).

You only manage a small wave before he brings his finger up to his lips, signalling you to be quiet. He smiles his smile (you think that there really are no words to describe it) and brushes past you, presumably to go back and guide s. You feel the electricity as your jacket makes contact with his arm, and you shiver. You spot Ace's little tail bobbing up and down as the man of your dreams disappears.

The whole ordeal is done in a matter of minutes, and yet it feels like eternity to you. You don't know how it happened, but you still wish it really was eternity, because a lifetime with Kris would make you the happiest girl on the planet, no doubt.

You grin and try to contain your giddiness, stuffing your hands into your jacket pockets.

You feel something papery brush against the knuckles on your right hand. Curious, you unfold it to reveal a number and a hotel address.

While I'm here, let's meet up, okay? ^^ the note says in perfect English.

 

Remembering the electricity you felt when Kris brushed against you, you start to think that, maybe, not dealing with crowds wasn't always such a bad idea.    

     

A/N: Thank you, nenshou for the request! I hope this is alright. ^^;;