When You Get Jealous [Myungsoo]

Idol Scenarios
When you get jealous. (Infinite's L / Kim Myungsoo)

You curl up on the couch with your bowl of popcorn and fiddle with the remote. Today, you were going to watch an episode of Myungsoo's drama, Shut Up! Flower Boy Band. Being the ever supportive girlfriend you are, you promised to yourself that you were going to finish all of the episodes. You smile to yourself, thinking about how charismatic Myungsoo's character is - and about how proud you are of your boyfriend's achievements.

Just before you press 'Play', a text vibrates on your phone. It's from Myungsoo.

"Jagiya, you're going to watch my drama again today, right? I really love your support, but please don't watch what I think you're going to watch."

You frown. What could possibly be in that episode that Myungsoo wouldn't want you to see? Deciding that you were going to find out for yourself, you sink into your cushions and play the drama on your television. You munch on your food without replying to Myungsoo's text.

You watch as your Kim Myungsoo transforms into Lee Hyunsoo, cold and tough, so different from the dork you've come to love.

And you watch as a spark is somehow ignited in the show.

And you watch as Hyunsoo and the leading lady fall in love.

And you watch as your heart aches and clenches with an unexplainable feeling (because you will not admit that it is jealousy).

And before you know it, your popcorn has turned to edible dust under your vice grip.

 

"Jagiya? Jagiya, I'm home!"

You sit unmoving, staring at the television but not really paying attention. You keep thinking back to their scenes and their love and it kind of makes you want to smother and strangle Myungsoo at the same time. But you choose to sit unmoving and to keep your mouth shut.

Myungsoo pads on over to the couch, socks making thump thump noises on the carpet. He takes in your curled form, hard glare, and the playing drama on the T.V. He connects that with the fact that his text was unreplied to. A light bulb above Myungsoo dings, and he swears he's the greatest detective ever at that moment.

Myungsoo grins, his eyes taking on a mishchievous glint. He sits on the couch and faces you. "Jagiya, are you, by any chance - jealous?"

You press your mouth into a thin line and turn away from him.

Myungsoo's smile only gets wider. "Jagiya, it's okay to admit you're jealous."

You say nothing.

Myungsoo is practically laughing now. "Come on, just tell me what's wrong, hm?"

And that's when you break, whirling around and launching your tirade at him.

"Seriously, huh, why did you have to go be so believable? If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you guys were dating! I know it's stupid for me to feel like this but I -"

Myungsoo cuts you off with a chaste kiss on your lips.

When he pulls away, you barely remember what it was you were talking about.

Myungsoo chuckles. "Jagi, I had to be believable; otherwise, I shouldn't be acting at all. And no, it's not stupid, because I know it means you love me."

Myungsoo grins as he taps your nose. "And I love you, too. You and only you."

You blush as you hit him on the shoulder, muttering, "You're getting greasy like your hyung."

Myungsoo laughs and kisses you again, and you think that the fireworks between you two can beat any ignited spark any day.

 

A/N: Okay, first scenario! How is it? ^^;;