When You [Zelo]

Idol Scenarios
When you . (BAP's Zelo / Choi Junhong)

You grin as you sit on the floor and stare at your pouting boyfriend right across from you. You hold small, precious, red gems in your hands - or at least, that's from Junhong's point of view. To you, they're really just cherry tomatoes.

You laugh as you take a bite out of one of them, catching Junhong's eye. You can see the boy's pouting increase almost tenfold. You keep the tomatoes out of his reach and refuse to tell him where you got them. Junhong looks almost desperate.

"Jagi, can I have some? Please?"

You shake your head and eat another tomato, watching his growing discomfort with thorough amusement. When Junhong craves, he craves.

"But, jagi, they're mine," Junhong whines.

Once again, you shake your head, refusing to let up on your teasing. "Junhongie, I found them, so they're mine."

"But - "

You eat one more of the fruit, and Junhong just about gives up. You can't help but let out a giggle when the lanky boy sprawls out on the floor in defeat. Junhong trains his eyes on the ceiling and hums in an effort to distract his grumbling stomach.

After a few moments of silence (with the number of tomatoes gradually decreasing and the amount of torture on your boyfriend increasing), Junhong decides to speak up. 

"Can you at least come here, jagi?"

"Why would I? You're going to steal my food, yeobo."

Junhong sighs before muttering, "Because I want what's mine."

You wag your finger at him, slightly wary of what he might do. "You can't have any tomatoes. I'm not going to let you have any."

"But I don't want the tomatoes."

You unintentionally let your guard down, surprised at his words, because who doesn't love cherry tomatoes more than Junhong, right? "I thought - You said that you wanted what was yours - "

Junhong sits up and looks you dead in the eye. "I didn't mean the fruit. You are mine."

You blush and loosen your hold on your food. Junhong takes the chance to grab a tomato from your hands. He bites into it, a triumphant look crossing his face.

"Yah!"

"I love you too much," Junhong says as he laughs and kisses your cherry-red cheek. Maybe all that teasing was worth it.