Jaejoong's Story

First Love (Jaejoong's story)

Seeing Changmin can managed to get his manuscript done for once, I decided to treat him some good meals, but.... what I saw when I arrived home, Shim Changmin was lying on the floor again.



"There shouldn't have much trouble this time,why are you lying on the floor like a corpse?" I said to him



".....I just....got tired over a lot of things..."



"what?"



"I always cause you trouble...... so I really wanted to get things done right this time..... But then I got it now and I feel like my whole body has collapsed"



"Are you idiot?...How many years have you been like this? Get up and pace yourself even if you managed it on this time,what's the use of negatively affects you next time."





"Get up, come on Minnie" I said to him



"Joongiiiiiieee,help me up" and he stretched out his arms so I can grab him. I pull it upwards but he doesn't want to get up. "Minnie,hurry up and GET UP!!!!"



"UWAAAAAHHH!!!!"

So accidentally I grabbed his body and we hug.



"AH!sorry! I didn't put any effort in...." he said after he release his body from our hug.



"Are these for me?" he asked when he saw the plastic bags



"huh? Oh yeah!"



He lost weight again....



Losing weight every time he writes a new manuscript, maybe it just part of his contributions,so I understand it is not my fault but still somehow, I feel guilty so I decided to bake some pastries.



"This is good!!Joongie! you can make amazing cookies and cake,for a guy who hates to bake."



"I've got some female authors in our work that information just comes up naturally"



"do you want to go somewhere tomorrow?"I asked him suddenly



"somewhere?"



"Yeah!to make up for not being able to make to your food exhibit last time. Luckily,I'll be able to spend whole day with you"

 

 

"HMMMM..then for places away from work.....maybe shopping, or movie or amusement or something......As long as it's far from work is ok, as long we'll go whereever you want...."

 

"hahaha...this soudly like a date"

 

SILENCE---------

 

"ok I'll search here maybe I can find her on newspaper" he said nervously

 

To tell you the truth I'm troubled, becausr of my relationship with him. I confessed to him and now we have a physical relationship so what do we do now? Changmin acts the same as always and I can't tell if he is aware on anything or not.  Well, he does appear to have  accepted it at least and how do most people interact after they've confessed? Of course I've has some experience with this in the past but to Minnie being the other person. I lose my head and I can't figure it out how to act so I wind up having to just treat him how I've always done.

 

"Minnie....

your mouth" as I use my thumb to wipe the dirt on his mouth 

 

Oh, I saw his shocked expression what do I do with this dirt on my thumb?

a) wipe it off with tisue;

b) it;

c)stick it in his mouth

 

"Jo-Joongie!!!" as he stand up

"Sorry about that the cake was just so tasty, I didn't even notice" as he wipe my hand using a tissue

"You need some coffee?" as he when yo kitchen counter "I just bought a new espresso machine it's crazy good" he added

 

"uhm...Joongie"he's not looking at me

"yes?"

"wanna do some fireworks tomorrow?"

"fireworks?"

I....I bought some to use for reference in my manga this time, and I didn't want to just throw them away"       he said while get a cup on a drawer      " but its just sad if  you just throw them up"

"it's ok for me"   I replied    "great!  then it's decided we can go and buy some others stuff while were at it"   as I look at his back

 

"uhm....so then"..he looking at the cup "sorry, it's like..."

"...just......I've dated people before and all....may-maybe it's just been while I'm sure, I've forgotten how it's supposed to go so what.....I'm saying is.........I DONT KNOW HOW I'M SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH YOU...."    I was suprised for what he said     "so I've just had to trear you the the same way I always have,I guess ---------"

 

"Changmin" I stand up and hugged his back

"Joongie"

 

this is pathetic

 

"dont---dont squeeze so tight! the coffee is..."

 

such small thing just by us being worried about same thing.Why does it makes me happy?

So I kissed him with all my heart,when I pull away and lean on his forehead to we get a air

 

"it's...it's kind of yeah!!" he started    "yeah! I defefinitely think so think what....kissing you is how can I put this......"   I saw him blushing  "I mean mean,It's just.......compared with other people, it's about two or three times more embrassing."

 

when you say things like that...

 

"Eh! Are you trying to seduce me?" I asked him

 

"EEEHH!!OF COURSE NOT!!!!!I JUST TOLD YOU HOW I FELT THAT"S ALL!!!!

 

Those were just my honest thoughts that's it...It feels like a proof that you're getting closure to me even by just a little bit...

 

"Minnie,I'm spending night here" as I walk out to the kitchen

"eh! its faster that way ifwe going out together tomorrow night?" he asked

"Is there a problem with that?" I replied

 

 And even if those words...You are unconsious to say, it still gives me hope.....

 

 

"NO,I mean, it's fine with me" as he follows me to the bedroom "But in exchange cook me some meals"

"I'm not your mother"

"I know that....a least thrice a week you can cook for me if you want"

 "So,what am I then?"

"You...You're Kim Jaejoong of course!"

 

SHIM CHANGMIN hurry up and get inside my heart......

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

[This is the 9 o'clock new]

 

 

"WAAAAHHH!!WHY THE HELL YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP AGAIN AND ALL THE FIREWORKS ARE ALL DAMP!!!he shouted again

 

 

.....I gues I'll do some works then.........

 

 

 

 


 

sorry for very very very very very very  LATE update yunjaemania and jaeminism.. mianhe minahe minahe!!!!!