Jaejoong's story

First Love (Jaejoong's story)

"Aish this is good" Changmin said after he take a gulp on his beer.

 

"Actually this is for you a souvenier like that" then he placed the three boxes of beer on the table, this guy is really unbelivable

 

"By the way this is shirt is too small on me? Where did you get this body fit shirt?" now he's complaining

 

"you more like a shrimp" I

 

"And pisses me off......

I swear you were taller than me  but recently"

 

"You became a giant" I grabbed my beer can and open it

 

"You sure 'bout that?"

 

"POSITIVE"

 

"When?"

 

"Uh-- I guess around highschool, we have almost same height" after I said that I gulp on my beer "who remember anything from the past anyway"

 

"................."

 

"Alright, besides you were here, why don't you get some work done?"

 

"EEEH?!" his eyes got wider like a platter and his jaw dropped

 

"You need to check the appendix for next issue, and review the color choices for the comics, and we will nned to discuss the plot"

 

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!GIMME ME A DAYOFF just for today!"

 

"If you want to take a rest  then start you work now" I stand up and went to kitchen

 

"I DON'T WANNNAAA!" he whined and he laid his head on table

 

"TOO BAD" I went back to living room

 

".......hey, Joongie"

 

"Hurry up and get up, we have lots to do"

 

"we never talk about anything aside from our work."

 

I was stunned for what he said

 

"Is that a problem" I asked

 

"......not really I only just realized we only talked about that lately"

 

"You spend all your time on working. It's not like ther's much choice"

 

"well yeah, I know that............"       while his hands shuffling his works   ".............. it just made me think..........."

 

When I look his eyes, I saw his tirediness. So I grab my bag to get something special for him 

 

"Here!"I said when I placed the ticket on table. Suddenly he sit properly and grab the the ticket.

 

 

"Whoa! Food Exhibition, I've been waiting to go there"

 

"Get your work done and you can go"

 

"I'll do it! I'll do it all" looks like he regained his energy

 

"I can't believe you can get this, it was supposed to be only through subscription"

 

"one of the people in the office, could not being able to go and gave it to me"

 

"Joongie,totally gets me usual"

 

"I'm a psychic"

 

"thank you"  he smiled at me with his mismatched eyes

 

Always by my side is that all I wanted from you

 

I chose to become an editor so I could be with him, such an inappropiate motives. But Changmin was a contracted employee by a company so I search that company and apply there. Then the superiors granted my wish 'coz they assigned me to became his editor. I thought it could make us closer, but from past few days we talk about anything other than work. There's no way that just sleeping together in one bed.

In past 25 years, Changmin saw me as his simply 'childhood friend' could change easily. I understand well its not like that......

 

"Can I stay overnight?" that awaken my senses back

 

"eh? why?"

 

"What do you mean why?"  he gets up and when to kitchen " we're going to exhibition together right? so I figure it out, its gonna be easy to leave together than worrying about meeting up"

 

"Are you going to sleep on my bed again then?"

 

"yeah!...you can sleep on the floor if you want"

 

"......................"and that makes pisses me off

 

"hey! do you mind if we go to store tomorrow too? I really should get myself a floor pillow"

 

"I think we need buy another pillow for place it on the middle of the bed"

 

"What for?"

 

"well, I could sleep without inconvience to you"

 

"Ah! next time,I come over I'll be sure to text you!"

 

"YOU DEFINITELY GON'T GET IT! CHANGMIN!" I follow him to the kitchen

 

"what?"he asked innocently

 

"Just to make a confrimation......you haven't forgotten that I confessed to you right?"

 

"Eh?well that's....of.....of course not"

 

"then try to imagine if you will sleep with me.....Just how I feel when ---perhaps this unthinkable guy---who I truly  in love with,curls up in my bed. Sometimes I just wear my underwear time after time more times I count!"

 

 

Amoment of silence between us.

 

 

"EH!? w--wait!!!WHAT?!you seriously thinking about that!!!!!" he burst out "YOU'RE  ERT!!!JOOOONGIE!!!"