New Friends

My First Love Story

Junhyung POV

 

"BWOH she should be the one to buy me new shades!" I growled.

"She didn't mean to it was an accident." 

"So if you're buying her a new ipod. Buy me new shades!"

"YAH YOU WANNA DIE!?" He glared at me and I glared back. Then we argue a few times until we found out the girl left.

"Hey where she go?" Doojoon asks looking around. I drawled out a sigh. "Great just great she ran off because of you now who will buy my shades?"

"Who cares? Apparently you enter the shop and get one free. Now hurry up! Jay and the others are waiting." Doojoon ran off. Junhyung scoffed and followed. "Touche"

--

Park Yu POV.

I headed home forgetting about those guys back there. Though now I have to buy a new ipod. Pretty much hard to afford. Soon then I was close to the house and surprisingly saw a group of boys playing soccer with Jay.

Slowly I entered until Jay shouted out my name. "YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" He smiled and wave from the back and motion me to come over. 

"Yes?" 

Jay looked worn out with sweat steaming down his cheeks. "We're playing soccer and since you're here we have even players now."

"What?"

Jay chuckle and pull on my arm pulling me to the backyard. All of sudden I was in the middle of the yard facing four guys. They were goofing and joking around with each other until they spotted me.

One of them pointed and he was tallest out of the group. "Jay who is she?"

"You're girlfriend?!" They all turn wide-eyed.

"NO!" Jay shouted with a disgust. "This is Yu my sister." He grinned pulling me close as I shyly hid in his chest.

"AWWWWWW She so cute!" The short blonde one shouted beaming.

"Pretty and cute...my type." He brightly smile at me making me red. 

"Look she's turning red!" The one with nice eyes said.

"Guys. Guys STOPPPPPPP. She's too good for you like I am." Jay smirked. They all laugh and introduced themselves.

"I'm the maknae, Dongwoon." The tallest one said. For a guy that tall I didn't expect him to be the youngest.

"HI! HI! HI! I'm Yoseob the cute blonde." He grinned. Now I expected him to be the maknae but cute those fit him.

"Hi I'm Kikwang." He flash me an eye-smile. That stun me for a second there.

And last, "I'm Hyunseung." He bowed showing his politeness. I just responded with a nod.  

They all hop around with each other beaming and shouting. "YAY We have a new friend!"

"Now that we know each other let's finish this game." Jay and the others got into their positions.

"Yu you're on my team!" Jay said. Eh but I don't want to but then anyway I knew I had to so I went and stood behind him.

Dongwoon came beside me and shook my hand. "Let's play well. Fighting!" He made a fist. I smile and nodded.

"HEY! She's a girl!" Yoseob shouted from the other side.

"So she has game just watch!" Jay smirked. "You'll start the game. Good luck!" He push to the center of the field. He place the ball in the middle as Kikwang came to the front from his side.

He winks. "Good luck."

----

Sorry if it gets boring -.- But have no fear we will make it interesting! Enjoy the chap! :D