Welcome to Cube High

My First Love Story

Park Yu POV.

As we made our way through the crowd a car pulled over and two boys had come out of the car.

" Oppas are finally here ! "

" There so cute ! "

All I could think about was who could they actually be. My brother approached them and I followed behind but so many girls kept on pushing there way towards them so I just left. Minha decided to stay there also and said she'll meet me in class.

Jay Park POV :

I couldn't believe today was the day my own buddies were coming and I totally forgot. 
Talk about me being a good friend.

As we head towards the crowd, screams were getting louder. So the screams weren't for me then. We actually manage to reach the front by me tapping on a girl's shoulder. 

She turned around, surprised and unexpectedly fainted. I didn't know she was going to do that but anyways the two transfers stepped out of the car.

One came out the car fixing his sideburns while the other came out with a big smirk making the girls swoon.

I approached them as I threw my hands up for a hug. "Well look who finally arrived....Doo Doo and the Joker."

They came up to me smiling. "Yah Jay Bum Bum it's been awhile!" Doojoon wraps his arms around me, patting my back, grinning.

Junhyung took his shades off revealing his deep sharp eyes. I pulled him close to me making him flinch or about to punch me. "Yah!" Junhyung slap me on the shoulder.

I chuckle and wrap my arms around their shoulder, walking with them. I glance around for Yu in the crowd so I could introduce her to them but she was no where to be seen. Such a nerd. Only her close Minha...damn I was hoping she was gone.

She crept close to me by pushing  Doojoon away. He stumble backwards and made a face. "WAE!?"

She tug on my arm, whispering. "Jay introduce me!" I hold back a growl but manage to smile. I pointed at the two. "Doo Doo. Joker. Let's bounce." 

I pulled them away from Minha's begging. The crowd made a gate opening for us to head through. Doojoon and Junhyung weirdly looked around.

"Is it usually like this?" Doojoon asked.

I grinned. "Of course I'm here that's why." Doojoon and Junhyung laughed. We reach the end of the crowd as I felt hands touching my back also Doojoon's and Junhyung's.

Not even a foot away I turn my head back and saw one of the girls gave a signal when the others responded with a nod. Oh I know that signal...

I sighed and whispered. "Are you guys ready?"

Doojoon and Junhyung looked at each other weird. I took my hands off their shoulders and made a run for it.

The two stood, confused but then hearing the loud screams and stomping feet from behind them they immediately understood what I meant.

"Not here too!" Doojoon rushed after me, dodging hands from getting pulled. Junhyung hopped over a girl who had failed to grab for his leg. He caught up with us and muttered how they can't even have any freedom.

---

Here's chapter 2! It may not be interested now but later on it will. Hope you enjoy, subscribe and comment! :D - Soap & Mars