Be careful next time

My First Love Story

Park Yu POV.

After School-

School just ended and I just parted my ways from Minha since her home is on the other side of the school.

I took out Ipod and put on "Gee" by SNSD as I started to dance on my way home. 'Neomu banjjak banjjak nooni booshuh no no no no no!'  I sang and danced.

All of a sudden I lost balance and felt my ipod slip out my hands. I tried to get a grip of something and manage to but the object wasn't stable so I ended up landing on my .

I heard something smash on the floor and saw my ipod had cracked. I crawled to my ipod.

"Yah my gucci shades! Do you know how much this cost!?" I stayed on the ground, staring at my ipod. Someone was yelling but I ignored it. I was too focused on my ipod until I felt being picked up by strong hands.

"Hey are you even listening to me!"

My mind came back on earth as I saw two guys gazing at me. The guy looked angry picked up shades from the ground and shoved it in my face. "You see this! This one was the last pair and you smashed it into pieces!"

"Calm down you could always get a new pair from the shop since the owner loves you." The other guy said. He looked at me then stare down at my hand. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. He took my ipod and said, "I'll buy you a new one it's the least I can do." I could tell he felt bad by the way he was looking at me.

"BWOH she should be the one to buy me new shades!" The angry one growled.

"She didn't mean to it was an accident."

The angry one crossed his arms. "So if you're buying her a new ipod. Buy me new shades!"

"YAH YOU WANNA DIE!?" The nicer one glared at his friend as they continue to argue back and forth at each other.

I watch them for a moment but then I silently slip away and headed back home empty handed.

--

Hope you enjoy :D