New Transfer Students?

My First Love Story

  Yu POV :

I was sound asleep until I felt my bed shake causing me to almost fall off my bed. Lucky I caught myself from falling and right when I was about to get up BAM ! a pillow to the face.

" YAH ! WAKE UP PIG!!!!"                                                                                                                                    

I got back on my bed laying there until BAM ! another hit to the face by a pillow followed by a laugh. I tiredly rubbed my eyes and smiled at the one and only " Jay Park " my brother. He's always messing with me first thing in the morning but I dont mind. He makes me look  forward to my day.

Jay was already just up for school as you could say the early bird. He grabbed me and pushes me into the bathroom to hurry up and get ready for school.

" Again you forgot to turn on your alarm clock and making me waste my energy just to wake you up. giving me a small smirk," Nerds wake themselves up and you call yourself one. Go on we don't have all day. "

Do nerds really wake themselve up ? Im never the type to wake up early and yet I guess I wont ever be
but anyways I finish gettting ready and headed down the stairs. All I heard was the car beeps and shouting " YAH ANY SLOWER !  " What can I say pigs are slow.

On the way to school like every other day Jay sings to his potential making me go insane and what is every chance he gets when we stop at a red light he sings in my ear. This horror last for 20 minutes.
We finally arrived at Cube High.

Jay pulled up in the student parking lot as girls came crowding the car.Jay is a senior and I'm a sophmore. Ever since Jay's sophmore year he decided to sing at the school's talent show and after that girls are just all over him and now he is the star of the school. I dont know how I could be related to someone so popular.

I left my brother mumbling to himself as the girls were actually running to a different direction. Then he came out the car and looked at me weird since all the girls didnt stick around longer than they usually do.


He asked pointing to his face " Is there anything on my face ? I swear I checked my face twice before we left." I nodded and just headed to the front gate as he came along.

I was going to meet up with my friend Minha who I spotted already waiting at the gate waving being very energetic and school hasnt even started yet I thought to myself.She ran up to me and gave me a hug seeming more happier than usual. I had this feeling that the atmosphere changed...

All of a sudden a crowd formed across from where we were. Curiously the three of us glanced and couldn't help but wonder what was going on.

I heard Jay mutter to himself so I asked, "What's wrong?"

He groan in his hands. " I forgot it was today." I saw a grin spread on Minhna's face. Am I missing something? "Don't tell me you don't know! Today is the day-

"I'm helping the new transfer students." Jay finished Minhna's sentence. New transfer students? Minhna pointed at the crowd. "Look it's them now. Hurry let's check it out!"

---

So what do you guys think so far? Good? Bad? Should we continue? If so please comment  and subscribe :D - Soap & Mars