Rescued? Or Not…

My Lovely Maid

Recap:


––––––

As I walked I heard footsteps following me. When I walked faster the footsteps did the same and as I slowed they did too. I started getting scared and ran as fast and as hard as I could. Before I could get away someone grabbed my arm and yanked me backwards so I fell and hurt my ankle. A middle aged man had gotten on top of me, his breath reeking of alcohol.

"GET OFF ME!!" 

"Scweeaming's shnot gonna hwelp wittle missshy~" he slurred.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" I yelled as loud as I could. *slap* He had slapped my right cheek and I could feel a bruise coming in. One hand fumbled at the zipper of my jacket while the other roamed my body as I tried to squirm free. At this point I was crying and couldn't find the voice to scream. I still tried to kick him off but he stayed on top of me frozen like a statue. I felt like giving up until his weight was suddenly gone. I scrambled to get to my feet and when I did, I saw a figure punching the life out of the man. I caught a glimpse of my savior's face and recognized it almost immediately. 

"Jieun??!"

––––––


IU's POV

I was too scared to reply. It took a minute before it finally registered that someone recognized me.

"D-D-Dongwoon-ssi…" I stuttered. I couldn't look him in the eyes. But when I did look up, his eyes widened.

"So I'm right!! Wait. But hwat are you doing huleer? Uh, I mean here," he slurred a bit as he reached out a hand to help me up. I winced from the pain in my ankle and gulped. 'What would I answer?!'

"I was…" I started off.

"You was hwat?! Speak a bit louder your voice is tooo soft," he said, ending with 'soft' as a whisper.

"Uh, I-I was…"

"Hwas hwat!! I wanna hommee Jieunnie! Hurry up your sentence," he started to whine.

"Um, taking out the garbage?" I said hesitantly.

"Oh, well why didn't you say so?" Dongwoon said as he slung an arm across my shoulders. I breathed a sigh in relief.

"Wait a second," he said as he flipped me to face him. The light from the dim street lamp made it so that we could kind of see each other. He leaned in closer. I held my breath. 'Is he going to tell on me???'

"Hmmm," he hummed. "You're kind of pretty now that I've taken a good look atcha. Yoseob says your uglier than ugly but you're decent," he said as he turned around and started to walk again. I felt a little pinch in my heart. 'I'm uglier than ugly, huh?'

'No!!' I thought as I violently shook my head. 'Why should his opinion of me matter anyways?! Who cares if he thinks I'm ugly…'

'Me…' A little voice way in the back of my head said.

Once again, Dongwoon spun around.

"Hwait!! You…you're not…" 'Oh no here it comes…' I thought.

"Dating anyone, right??" Once again, I breathed a sigh of relief. Then, I blushed. I imagined what it'd be like to be on a date with Yoseob, considering he's the only guy I really know. I violently shook my head again and slapped my cheeks. 'What's wrong with you Lee Jieun!! Snap out of it IU!!!'

Dongwoon gave me a weird look and must've forgotten about his question because he turned around again.

He walked me home and once we reached the door I asked him something.

"Please, don't tell Yoseob about this, ok?" I pleaded.

"Mmmm…" he tapped his chin.

"Please?? Jebal??" I pleaded once more.

"Mmm, ok," Dongwoon agreed. I made him pinky-promise-with-a-stamp-me and made him cross his dear heart to not tell.

Then, I quickly opened the door and turned to see Dongwoon dragging his feet along to his house, which was about 5 houses down from ours. I closed the door quietly and tiptoed up as best as I could with my injured ankle to my room.

As I reached my room and my lights, my heart stopped. I jumped from fright but quickly tried to calm it. There in front of me was Yang Yoseob. My young master who I served. Who might tell his parents which'll get me homed forever – not grounded.

He sat on my bed, legs crossed and leaning back on his arms studying the interior of my room.

"Welcome back my little maid~," he said with a sweet yet devilish tone that sent shivers down my spine.

'Aw hell, I was hoping to sleep my tiredness and pain away but it seems that I'll be begging all night…'

 

 

 

 

 

 

IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!! For who knows how long hahaha sorry writer's block... I have a serious case... and with stupid school-_- and all...hehe hope you like it! Sowwy for the wait ㅜㅜ mian ㅠㅠ