School??

My Lovely Maid

 

IU's POV
 
 
"Ppali, get down here!!" Yoseob yelled.
 
"I'm coming, I'm coming," I said.
 
"Yah IU, you're so slow!!" He scolded me.
 
"Mianhamnida…" I said while bowing.
 
"Go do your chores already!" He yelled again.
 
Usually I'd have a lot of chores to do. I have to do the laundry, wash the dishes, dust things and so on but I'm used to this. 'Wow.. I can't believe I was his maid for 7 years...'
 
"What?!?" Yoseob yelled. 
 
"Oh nothing." I replied.
 
"You know that I hate it when you mumble!!"
 
"Mianha–,"I tried to apologize but before I could finish apologizing, Yoseob walked out the door.
 
"Aish, did i say that out loud?.."      
            
             
 
I glanced at the clock and noticed it was 7. 'I better go sleep *yawns* ' I usually woke up at 8. I lazily dragged myself out of bed to go wash up. After i was done I noticed a book on the floor and started to read it. '*sighs* I really want to go to school…'
 
"Aha!!... I have a idea, if I want to go to school I'll just ask Mr.Yang and Mrs.Yang but wait.."
 
 
 
»»Flashback««
 
 
 
 
"Mr. and Mrs. Yang?"
 
"Yes?" They both said in unison.
 
"Can I go to school?"
 
"NO!!" Yoseob's parents said.
 
"You must concentrate on working for Yoseob, and don't bother asking us that question anymore, arasso?"
 
"Ne…" IU said sadly.
 
 
 
 
»»End of Flashback««
 
 
 
 
 'Wait a minute, I can just sneak out!!! Hopefully I won't get caught....  I'll go at 4 in the morning and get back at 7:50 then go back at night when it's 10 and get back at 12 morning!! So I'll just go at night and morning, perfect!' As I thought of this a smile crept on my face.
 
          
 
 
Yoseob's POV
 
 
 "Yoseob-ah, I need to tell you something," my mom says.
 
"Your dad and I will be going out for a business trip today. We'll be gone for about a month because we're also going to visit my cousin after the business trip, ok?"
 
"MWOH?!?!! I'll have to stay here with IU?!?" I said in disbelief.
 
"Hey be respectful she's like a sister,  and yes you'll be staying here with her." 
 
"Can't I just go to a friend's house???" I whined while giving a slight pout.
 
"No," my mom sternly said.
 
"Ugh... Fine." I went upstairs and slammed the door to my room.
 
 
 
 
IU's POV
 
 
 "Jieun-ah~ I want you to take care of Yoseob while we're gone, ok?"
 
"Of course my lady."
 
"Our flight will be leaving at 4 P.M and since it's 3, we should get going"
 
"Ok, please excuse me from the table," I said as I went into the kitchen.
 
"Yes!! It will be much easier to sneak out of the house to go to school now!" I happily cheered quietly.
 
They left, and a few hours later Yoseob went to sleep. 'It's time to get ready, I just need to be really.. quiet..' Then I carefully grabbed my school stuff and snuck out the door.